First Day

Burdens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A gentle knock echoes the enormous room of a certain heiress.A line of maids came strutting in and lined up infront of the bed of the said heiress. Krystal heard the gentle knock and fluttered her eyes open and was greeted by the sight of the maids.

"Miss Krystal, it's time to wake up and have breakfast," said Jieun, one of the maids.

"I'd be down in a while."

The maids bowed their heads and dismissed themselves, leaving Krystal alone in her room. She decide to take a shower first before going down for her meal. Her feet dangled on the side of the bed and slid on her bunny slippers. She walked off to her bathroom and took a short shower. After dressing herself in her new school's uniform, a white short sleeved button up topped with a white blazer with the school's emblem on it and a white skirt, all which has gold stripes lined on its edges. She pampered herself with some light makeup and took a second look at herself before going down.

"Good morning, Miss Krystal." Jaehwan greeted.

"Morning."

Krystal walked towards the dining table filled with different kinds of food. There were basically almost everything, from american styled breakfast to chinese. Unfazed by the huge amount of food, Krystal merely sat at the table and chose a simple breakfast. Pancakes and coffee. After finishing her meal, she immediately gone off to school with her red ferrari.

Upon arriving her new elite school, she looked around for an empty parking sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter