1/1

Real

VIXX are now in the middle of fansign event right now in Seoul. Then the next fan standing in front of me looked at me in......worried eyes?

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" She asked as wonshik pass me her album to sign to.

"Sure, go ahead" I said.

"Umm.. Why did you become more quiet these past months? I started notice it since the promotion of voodoo doll starting. Did something happened?"

"No, of course not. I'm just getting tired of the tight schedules" I answer her question almost immediately and started to laugh awkwardly.

"hmm... if you say so, Cheer up oppa!! I.. No we, starlights believed in you okay? You just have to be your real self" She said and smile at me sincerity

"Okay, I got it. thanks for coming" I raise my hand so she could held it.

"But if something really happened I wish you would let the others know your problem too. You can rely on them everytime right? But if you don't want to bother the younger member, at least tell taekwoonnie oppa okay? Hakyeonie oppa hwaiting!!" she told me with smile on her face "Thankyou" I tried my best to look as sincere as I could

Then she passed to the next member beside me which is was Taekwoon, I heard her saying something while he started signing her album.

"please take care of hakyeonie oppa too okay oppa? I wish he would be back relax a little and be as cheerful as back then" then he looked at me and nods to her with smile in responds as he finished signing her album.

"Okay, I'll make sure to take care of him" and by he said that. I can't help but smiling and blushing while playing with the marker on my hands. He then tap my shoulder

"we need to talk about this tonight okay?" I just nodded my head in respond. He must be heard what the fan said to me earlier. 

 

 

 

The night comes really fast as now we're having our own self cuddling on the living room. The members has already on their room now and probably sleeping so does manager hyungs.

"hakyeon-ah" he began to speak. And I started to panicked inside and I'm sure he feel my body tensing as I lean half of my body to him. I'm humming in responds and he began to ruffling with my hair.

"Do you remember the fan which told me about taking care of you on the fansign earlier?" He said softly. "Yeah" I interlace my hand with his other hand and rubbing my thumb on his hand.

"you see, there's these kind of fans who really care about you.." "Hmm I know" I snuggle against him and put my head closer to his broad chest.

"Also, I agree with her about what she told to you earlier" he sounds really careful about each word. Sighing I started to close my eyes "I know you do taekwoon-ah."

"you have to relax more yeon" "hmm okay"

"you know you can rely on me anytime" he then pecked the top of my head. "yeah, I know I can taekkie~" he then stop ruffling my hair.

"can I ask you something?" "Yeah" I can feel he hesitate for a while.

"does the bad one still give you harsh comments?" And I know he would ask this matter. "some does" I remove my hands from his and put them on his waist, pulling him into hug.

"don't think about their comments okay~ wait here" he grabbed my phone from the table and goes to twitter application

"look at here hakyeon, you have so much fans who care about you~ just ignored the bad one okay? And think about these reassuring words from the fans who love you when you see the bad comments."

Sighing again I told him "I tried that already taekwoon-ah.. Sometimes it does work but the other time I can't help but hate my self because the bad comments eat me up and it comes to make me think that I really as bad as they mention on the comments and those time, I did think I don't deserve any of this" tears began to fall from my eyes as I started sobbing when the negative thought started to built on my brain

"No.. Don't cry baby, please~" his hold become tighter and his other hands rubbed my tears away from my face.

"I'm sorry for bringing this matter up yeonnie" he caressing my cheeks and pat my head this time. "it's okay" I snuggle closer to him again.

"I just want to make you know you're loved, there's so many people love you just the way you are yeonnie" tears began to form on my eyes "I.. I know.. you do taekkie" I tried to hold my tears back so it doesn't fall. 

"honestly, it hurts me when seeing you broken like this, you put mask on but I now about that yet you seems so far from me and I don't know what to do since you lock your self in the darkness yeon" I began to whimper on his hug "I'm sorry for making you feel that way, I'm sorry for everything" I don't care anymore but tighten my grip on his waist and let my self crying louder

"no no no, its not like that yeonnie~ shh.. baby listen, I just want to make sure you know I love you and I'll always on your side, I just want you to be my old yeonie, the one I falling in love with, it scare me sometimes because you don't even share your bad times to me. It felt like you haven't trust me completely" he hug me tighter "I'm sorry, im sorry, im sorry taekwoon-ah" I began to mumbling againts his chest

"no need to sorry baby~ all you need is to let your self feel being loved again like back then, you know I love you right?, our members do too, many fans love you too but the most important is you have to know your parents love you the most yeon~" he stopped for a while and started rubbing my back up and down as if it would calm me.

"And also.... if you had bad time you have to.. No, you must share it with me so I can ease the pain from you okay? don't even tried to said 'I'm okay' while you're not because I know the times you're not okay. Get it?" He sounds worried about me. And he spoke really long. With that realisation I chuckle with tears still on my cheeks. I straighten my back, he then wipe my tears and peck both of my eyes

"You really talked too much taekwoon-ah~" I told him still chuckle. "its okay for me to talk this much if its for my baby~" he cupped my face and give me soft and sweet kiss on my lips. Enough for me to felt the warm on my chest, feel being loved back by the one I love.

"Stop being cheesy" he then rub his nose against mine "but you love this cheesy guy" and he bring me to hug him again.

"Now, promise me?" He said put his pinky in front of my face as he looked at me with a soft smile on his face. I look at the finger and hook my pinky agains his. "Promise" I smiled at him and he cupped my face again and start to kiss me from forehead, both of my eyelids, cheeks, and the last a long soft and sweet kiss on my lips.

"Thankyou taekwoon. love you"

"you're welcome baby, love you too"