She

Eyes, Nose and Lips

 Jimin

 The air inside the room was stiff and tense.  It was in the mid of summer but yet I can feel the coldness lingering in the atmosphere, radiating an aura of uneasiness down my spine.  The room which used to be our heaven seem to lost it's colour just like how her skin starts to fade in shade due to all those chemo.      There she was, lying restlessly on the bed, uncapable of doing nothing.  It should never happen this way.  This is not how we imagine it suppose to be.  This is not the ending that we wished when we took the vow of eternity.  Everything is a mess but none of us can fix the picture.  
     Looking at her petite figure really breaks my heart.  All the curves and edges I used to love has lost it shape.  Her once beautiful skin has turns rough and pale.  Her soft dark hair has lost it glow and it has been falling off day by day that you can see her scalp.  She who once a goddess in people eyes and now the pride has been taken away from her though she never seem to bother about it.  
     But none of this affect what I feel for her.  In fact, seeing how fragile she is in the moment makes me love her more than I do yesterday.  Seeing how hard she tried to swallow all the pain fate are throwing on her way makes me adore this woman till the very end.
      No matter how thin she is, despite all the rough complexion, the sunken eye, the falling hair, she still captivate me in a way no one ever can ever do.  Everything about her always brings me back to the old time, the time when I realise its her whom going to be the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.  Her touch still makes my heart skipped a beat despite the roughness of her skin.  Her soft kiss still keep me blushing like a five years old boy even when her lips trembling between the kiss.  Her sunken eyes is still enchanting that sometimes I wish I can live in those beautiful hazel orb forever.  Whenever the tip of her nose touch mine, I wish I can freeze the time and remains in that very moment with her.  Telling her that everything will be alright although the future seem so dark .  
     Every small things she do keeps pulling me closer to her. I swear im going to miss all this little things of her.  I hate to say this but I know sooner or later, fate will take her away from my arm and she knows it too.  But being a bright woman she was, she always keep me standing on my feet even when Im falling apart, wishing for miracles to happen and everything to be back to where it supposed to be.  Its her whom I leaned on for these many years, accompanying me through my sleepless night, ensuring me that she will always be there right beside me.  But soon, its only her scent that I will breath,nor her warm hug neither her shadow will be there for me to hold.
     I took her hand into mine just like how I take her down the aisle.  She love it that way.  I love the fact that her hand fits into mine perfectly like it was craved just for me.  I run a finger along her alluring feature, appreciating the beauty thats radiate from her soul.  There's part of me keeps telling me that somehow this will be the last battle for her.  No more of her crying from pain in the middle of the night cause she's ain't going to fight anymore.  
     I know the time is coming so Im painting her face and every single things about her in the back of my mind.  She'll never be a history nor a memory.  Our love story will never have an ending cause my love for her will always continue to create our fairytale.  Im going to continue and be that Park Jimin whom she love.  Im going to fill this house with all her memory knowing that she'll be alive in my every breath.  Knowing that I can still lean on her during those bad days like I used to.  People said that the journey of thousand miles start with a single step but mine start with her, Kim Eun Hee.