My Romeo

Autumn

It's been the same routine for 3 years now, wake up, wash up, get dressed, breakfast, School, homework, sleep. There was never time for anything else. School has always been the priority and always will be, that's what Sooyeon had thought, oh but she will prove herself very wrong, very soon.

Sooyeon always thought that autumn was a mystifying season  when the arrival of night becomes noticeably earlier and the temperature cools considerably. the shedding of leaves from deciduous trees as they pave way for further growth. Sooyeon sighed half-skipping half-walking on the pavement, Sooyeon was lost in the prettiness of a perfectly orange roasted autumn tree when she wasn't watching her way and had tripped on a bulging rock poking through the cracks of the pavement "UNFFFFFFF" she also lumpishly stepped on her untied shoelace while trying to balance herself after the collision but to no avail Sooyeon found herself free-falling backwards getting closer to the rocky pavement by each passing mili-second. 
Tensed arms caught her swiftly before she faced a definite trip to the E.R., 'eh? am in heaven, how come do I feel like I'm floating' Sooyeon had her eyelids closed, she attemptes to wiggle her ankle 'ok I'm functioning alright' "you can open your eyes anytime now princess" a heavenly voice spoke from above. "Am I in heaven" she sounded her thought "no not yet and hopefully not soon" a melodic voice chuckled after stating his words with an amused tone 'Sooyeon guessed it was a guy since no girl can have a smooth yet husky voice at the same time'. 
Sooyeon opened her eyes squinting from the sudden rays that blurred her vision temporarily, her cheeks dusted with the tinted color of a blush. 
Sooyeon was pulled up standing in an upright position, she dusted her clothes before taking a closer look upon her savior. "Oh hi you're Sooyeon right? I'm Luhan class O9" he smiled a heavenly  smile. Sooyeon knew then how flowers felt when they greeted the welcoming air of spring after the prolonged months of intense heat. 'oh wow, gotta talk fast before he thinks I have hearing problems' "Oh yeah Luhan, the Literature teacher speaks fondly of you" you replied as you two shook hands leaving them lingering a little too long. 
You resumed walking towards your destination again Luhan by your side. "So Sooyeon, whats with the heaven talk?" He muffled a giggle as he looked sideways waiting for your reply "uh I didn't really think I would be pulled up, I was actually eager to meet the floor" you answered him face flush but your voice not wavering the slightest 'lolololol nice one Sooyeon hehehe'. He laughed again his amazing laugh ringing in Sooyeon's ears "oh teach me how I should forget to think" Sooyeon mumbled in awe, lost. 
Sooyeon's words did not go past deaf ears. "Hmmm so you're into Shakespeare huh" Luhan grinned delightedly, before Sooyeon had a chance to reply Luhan uttered a line of words after clearing his voice "If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Sooyeon's jaw fell slack before she unconsciously continued  "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss."  "Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" Luhan stepped closer to Sooyeon "Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer." Sooyeon lightly pushed Luhans chest,
"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair." Luhans voice is filled with emotion his steps aiming to close the distance between him and Sooyeon, "Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." She wobbles her index finger in front of Luhans face "Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged." Luhan steps back eyes wide, hand gestures expressive "Then have my lips the sin that they have took." Sooyeon steps closer to Luhan this time "Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." Luhan intertwines Sooyeon's fingers with his. "You kiss by the book." Sooyeon beams at Luhans leaning figure his eyes closed his lips targeting hers. Sooyeon places her finger on Luhans lips "Not today my Romeo, not today".