1

Change Isn't Always Good

RING!! RING!!

 

So Ri groaned as she forced herself out off bed. She was exhausted as she spent hours online last night searching for dieting methods. She was crazy over losing weight. 

So Ri tied her hair up into a messy bun and lazily walked to the bath room to wash up.  She put on her school uniform which was a firebrick red vest and skirt with a white button down shirt and a black tie to use on their necks. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. 

"I look terrible", she muttered under her breath.

So Ri has always despised how she looks. She thought she was terrifyingly hideous because of her body size. To be honest, So Ri loved her life. She had amazing friends, she was looked up to, she had a stable and loving family and she was smart. Who wouldn't want a life like that? The only thing that So Ri hated was her looks. She couldn't help it, really. She just loved to eat.

So Ri sighed once again before grabbing her light grey backpack and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning appa, umma! I'll be going now!" So Ri called out in a sing-song voice as she rushed out of the front door.

 

 

 

 

So Ri sighed and glanced at her watch for the nth time. "Aish, where are th-"

She let out a yelp when she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, pushing her down.

 

"SO RI-AH!"

 

So Ri turned around to see her group of bestfriends, EXO-M. Behind them was a bunch of girls staring at them with a lovestruck look in their eyes.

"YAH! You know you could've just walked up to me and greeted me nicely like any other person." So Ri muttered under her breath.

The EXO-M boys chuckled and shook their heads.

"Well hello to you too. Anyways, what do you expect from us? We're no where near normal," Chen, who was the closest to So Ri, chuckled and winked a wink that was gorgeous enough to have a thousand of girls faint. Tao rolled his eyes and pretended to gag.

"Ewwwwwww."

Lay chuckled at how immature his friends were and looked up from the sound of a roaring engine approaching them. 

"Oh, looks like the bus is here."

 

So Ri and the boys hopped on the crowded bus. And ofcourse, because of her body size, it was tough for her to get in without having people to stumble while she passes through.

"Excuse me. Sorry, sorry." So Ri muttered as she tried making her way to the back of the bus with the EXO-M boys trailing behind her. 

As So Ri was walking, she bumped into the back of a girl which caused her to turn back.

It was none other than Song Mi Sun, the girl who has always hated So Ri because she was close to the boys.  Mi Sun eyed So Ri up and down and scoffed, "Hey, look. Shrek is here."

Mi Sun and her group of friends giggled and glared at So Ri, some looking at the EXO-M boys seductively causing So Ri to gag and roll her eyes. "Excuse me, Mi Sun. Please give room for us to walk."

"Do you think So Ri would be alright?", Chen asked Xiu Min worriedly. Xiu Min glanced at Chen and nodded. "I'm sure she'll be alright."

"Even if we do, your body would still be too big for the bus anyway. I swear I thought Seoul had an earthquake the moment you stepped in the bus." Mi Sun continued.

Chen widened his eyes and got ready to defend So Ri but Xiu Min grabbed his arms. "Don't worry, I'm sure So Ri can handle this herself."

So Ri glanced at Chen reassuring him that she will be fine. She turned back to Mi Sun and spoke in a gentle voice, "Please excuse us. I don't want to fight".

Bystanders watched in interest and awe. They weren't surprised how nice and gentle So Ri was. After all, that was why she was popular. She was incredibly nice.

So Ri glanced at Mi Sun and smiled at her. "We're nearly at school now. I'll see you later."

Mi Sun scoffed as she watched So Ri and the boys walk out of the bus.

So Ri sighed in relief when she walked out of the bus. It didn't look like it, but those words really affected her. This is going to be a long day.