Final

Don't asked

 

Kris sat on his bed while looking on Jongin's photo. He missed the younger. Jongin already told him not to asked about where did he come from, but he still asking the younger about it making the younger sad and left him all alone.

 

"I've told you that never asked me about where i came from or i'll be gone forever. But still, you insist it. So, goodbye hyung. I can't be with you anymore. Thank you for the love that you gave me all this time when we're together, but now, i had to leave. Bye, Yifan hyung..." Jongin said sadly. He don't have a choice but to leave the older right away.

 

"No, Jonginnie! Don't leave me! I'm sorry for asking. I promised that i'll forget everything that you said about your living place, just please don't leave me..." Kris said while standing in front of the younger, prevent him from leaving.

 

Jongin looked at him, and a tears escape from his eyes. He cupped Kris's face with both of his hand softly.

 

"Hyung, this is for the best. Please don't be like this. I can't stand by seeing you crying like this." he spoked sadly.

 

"Then, stay. Don't leave me." Kris sounds begged.

 

"I have no choice, hyung. Human and angel can't be together. We're from the different world. It's not how it goes. The world would be in disaster if that happen." Jongin said between his sobbed. He looked down, not wanting the older see him cry.

 

Kris hold both of Jongin's hand.

 

"I wish i could turn back time when we first met. Then i won't asked anything cause it's not important than your present here. I love you, Jonginnie! I can't live without you."

 

"Hyung..."

 

Actually, Kris found Jongin unconcious in front of his home a year ago. Jongin's the angel that was send to the earth after he made a mistake by falling in love with a human and the human is Kris. The King took his memories about he being an angel, in way for him to be a human. So, if Jongin remember about his true identity, he'll become an angel again and both of them can't be together anymore cause Jongin had to go back to their kingdom. Human and Angel was forbidden to fall in love.

 

But thing goes wrong when Kris suddenly asked about Jongin's past and where did he come from cause Jongin never mentioned about his family after they being together for a year. The question automatically make Jongin remember about his true self which make Kris regret it all.

 

"You can asked The King to take a memories of you again, then we'll be together again."

 

"I would do it if the thing is that easy, hyung. But it's not that simple. It's only one chance for every angel to be a human. So, i can't do nothing. I..." Jongin can't say much when his back suddenly hurt.

 

A pair of white wings suddenly appeared on his back. It's so pretty and Kris was surprised to see his wife turning to a beautiful angel right on front of him. He stunned.

 

"I think, this is the time, hyung. Take care of yourself. And don't forget that i'll always love you." Jongin said as his body floating on the air slowly.

 

"No, Jonginnie! Don't leave me!" Kris grab Jongin's hand tightly.

 

"Bye, hyung..." Jongin muttered before he finally vanished in the air in the blink of eyes.

 

Kris walked outside his home, and he looked up the sky. It's been 2 months since Jongin's left.

 

"I miss you..." he whispering.

 

And not for long after that, he heard something from behind. He quickly turned around just to found the lover of his life was standing in front of him.

 

"Jo-Jonginnie?" he stuttered. Not believing on what he saw right now. "Is-is this really you?"

 

"Yifan hyung! I miss you!" Jongin run towards Yifan and hugged the older. He burst into tears. A happy tears that he finally met his husband after being separate for 2 months.

 

Kris still stunned. He slap himself in case he's being dreaming, but it's not. This is real. His wife was in front of him now. He slowly wrapping his hand around Jongin's body, and close the space between them.

 

"I-I miss you, honey...i miss you too..."

 

There a silent between them for a few minutes, before Kris is the one that broke the silent.

 

"What happen? How did you...Is they..."

 

"They let me be with you for the lifetime. I'll be yours forever and no one can separate us again. I'm a human just like you now." Jongin said happily. He kissed Kris's cheek.

 

"Really? How? Why is that? I don't..."

 

Jongin shushed Kris while putting his hand on the older's lips.

 

"Just say it's a miracle for us. They finally realize that we were made for each other." Jongin said.

 

"Yeah, it's a miracle for us, but still...i'm confused."

 

Jongin smiled shyly before he took Kris hand and placing it on his stomach.

 

"This is the reason." Jongin simply said. But Kris still don't get it. He looked strangely on Jongin making the younger facepalmed.

 

"Our baby is a human, so it's turning me into a human too. And this time, it's for permanent."

 

"What?"

 

"Geez, hyung. You still don't get it? I'm pregnant with our baby. Get it now?"

 

Kris speechless.