Final Feeling

Jealousy-Kyuhyun and Ryeowook

 

note: this is a fanfic. it is NOT real. That's the whole point of the fan "FICTION". Cause it ain't real. Plus, i don't own anything except my fanfic and my imagination.

 

That night, Super Junior decided to get drunk on the 11th floor. Everybody was drunk except Wook.

Kyu was already  50% drunk so he was still conscious. Everybody started laughing and tell stories. Henry sat next to Wookie. Kyu just stared at them.

"how could wookie do this to me?" he thought.

Suddenly Henry holds Wook's hand. Wook doesn't notice because he was talking to Donghae. But Kyu notices. Fed up, He stands up and punches Henry on the face. Henry falls to the ground. Everybody stopped laughing and tried to calm the fight down. Donghae, Siwon and Leeteuk tried to hold Kyu on place. Making sure he doesn't land another punch.

"YOU FREAK!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Kyu shouts. Kyu doesn't care if Henry was his friend. he loved Ryeowook too much.

"Kyuhyun-ah! What's wrong with you?!" he bent down beside Henry.

"SURE TAKE HIS SIDE!! AFTER ALL, HE LOVEEEESSS YOOOUUU!!!" Kyu says sarcastically. Finally, Wook got the idea. He pulled kyu's wrist and went to their room. He locked the door and turned to Kyu.

"Kyu are you doing this because you're jealous?"

"Doing what?"

"You know. Acting all weird. This morning, you complemented me with a loud voice. then you wanted to stay on the blue car, and now this! are you doing this because you're jealous?" Kyu sighed. he sat on Wook's bed. he gave up.

"Yes. I was jealous. you know that". Wook started to relax and calm down.

"I didn't want anyone to take you away from me. Mostly Henry. He's really close to you". Ryeowook sat next to him.

"Hyunnie, i love you. and even if Henry flirts with me, i wouldn't date him. you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because i have you. I'm already dating the greatest person in the world. Why would i get Henry?" Kyuhyun was speechless.A tear fell on his cheek. Ryeowook wiped it with his thumb and hugged him. Kyu hugged back.

"Hyunnie, I love you and no matter how much close Henry and i will be, you'll still be my only one."

"I'm sorry."

"That's ok. but," ryeowook let go.

"You'll still have to say sorry to Henry." ryeowook reminded.

"Yeah. sure" Kyu said. Kyu was about to go out when Ryeowook gave him a kiss and held his hand. They walked out together.

 

IT'S FINISHED!!! YES!

I'll be posting the next story if i have time.

"Patience is a virtue"

Thank you for reading! :)