Bad Breakfast

Jealousy-Kyuhyun and Ryeowook

note: this is a fanfic. it is NOT real. That's the whole point of the fan "FICTION". Cause it ain't real. plus, i don't own anything except the fanfic and my imagination

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook have been dating for 2 years already. They go along  just fine.

But sometimes, Kyuhyun gets jealous whenever Henry talks and gets all happy with Ryeowook. Wookie knows that Kyuhyun gets jealous but at the end, they just talk about it.

 

---------------

Kyuhyun wakes up with no Ryeowook on his side on his side. He goes to the kitchen and sees Ryeowook and Hankyung cooking, Donghae and Eunhyuk watching T.V., Siwon finished dressing up after a bath, Heechul looking at himself at the mirror and Leeteuk Cleaning. Kangin, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong, Zhoumi, Kibum and Henry were at the table waiting for the food.

"Yah! Hurry with up with the food!" Kangin shouts.

"It's almost Ready." Hankyung says. Kyuhyun wraps his arms on the Eternal Maknae's waist.

 "Wook.."

"What?"

"I'm so sleepy" Ryeowook Laughs. "Come on. Get your own plate and sit down." Ryeowook said.

"FOOD'S DONE!!!" Ryeowook announces. "All right!" Donghae shouts. As Kyuhyun was about to sit, he sees Henry in front of him. He has to make sure that Ryeowook doesn't talk to him at all! Ryeowook  sat next to Kyu  as always and sets down the food.

"TADA!" he says. There was fried rice,eggs,ramen and meat. Kyu thinks.

"How will I make Henry Jealous so that he could stop Flirting with Wookie?"  

Finally he thought of a plan.

"ah,eh,Ryeowook! this looks delicious!" Kyuhyun said with a loud voice.

"Thanks so much!" he hugs Ryeowook.

"umm...sure...welcome"Ryeowook replys."Ok.This is weird. What's wrong with him? he never does this."

Henry sees them but he just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. Kyuhyun sees that Henry doesn't care so he lets go of Ryeowook.

"Hyunnie, are you ok?" Ryeowook asks.

"yeah. You're a little weird today'. Donghae says after slurping a noodle.

"Kyuhyun, Do you have a problem?" Leeteuk asks.

"No. I'm Fine" Kyuhyun says.

"Oh.ok" Ryeowook replies. He continues eating but looks at Kyu with a worried look. "What's gotten in him today?" He thought.

Well, that's all i got for now.

i can't believe i actually posted my first part of my first fanfic. LOL:)

I'll update the other parts. don't worry!:)