First

Baby Sunflowers

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuueeeeeee ...............

"Shhh, do not be too loud!."

"Noona Neomu yeppeoseo-ouch!."

"What I have to tell you!." He whispered with a stick in his hand.

"ouch!'s very hurt…." Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head.

"You call yourself a mother!."

"You call yourself umma too!!!." Baekhyun shouted back and prepaired to be hit again but his mother just grunted and then she closed the door-left Baekhyun that was sweeping the room.

The atmosphere is calm again. Baekhyun pause. Trying to find a voice crying baby, but no. Then he continued his work sweep the room re-wearing the headset.

Baekhyun staring at the heater and a warm breeze greeted him-deserted.

Until he thought of one thing.

one thing that made ​​him regret being in this world.

To meet Park Chanyeol.

The people are the worst in the entire world.

Aaaaaaaaaaasdfghjkl!.

Can’t just….. arghhhh!!!...... Forget everything about him!.

Baekhyun so want to brush his face with this broom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh!." Baekhyun surprised when suddenly a small hand hit him when he tried to approach the sleeping figure. Slowly, the figure of the sleeping blanket shifted uncomfortably behind the mess. Then he opened his eyes. "Aigoo ... you're awake." Baekhyun stared at the baby boy who is now looking at him hopefully he hugged him. Baekhyun scooped him from bed to his embrance. Baekhyun began to shake him and kissed the top of his head that full of the smell of baby shampoo. He yawned. Apparently still sleepy, but do not want much from his mother.

"Do not sleep anymore, I will bath you~~~." Baekhyun said to him softly grabbed his hand and shook it in front of his stomach. This usually makes him laugh.

But, he did not respond Baekhyun.

"Maybe, it's time to take a bath." Baekhyun hummed softly and put him on the bed and began to undress. Of course, he so much struggled as much cold air signaled his body.

"Shhh ..... you're a good boy ....." this sounds strange to Baekhyun. But Baekhyun have to talk to him. Baekhyun put a towel around him to protect them from the cold. He began to mutter. Others will think it's cute, but not for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun put him in the bath up. Baekhyun to sustain his neck while he could not support his own. At this time, he begain to complained. Baekhyun glared to him. But that did nothing to stop him for strunggling.

Baekhyun hate him. To be honest, I did not really like it.

Finally, he cried when Baekhyun wash the ears back. It makes Baekhyun angrier. "Shhh ..... would be more difficult if you keep fighting .." But he continued to complain and strunggling.

"Why is it so noisy ....." Umma showed from the bath-room door. She looked at the baby first then Baekhyun. "Aigoo ..... why do you put so much soap to him!."

"Really?.'s Not that so much." Baekhyun put water into it but it just made ​​him cry harder.

"Aish! Are you so kindless!. Go away." Umma shouted to Baekhyun and snatch his baby from him.

"What are you doing! UMMA-."

"DON”T be so childish! Your bathing him or just kill him, eoh?!."

Baekhyun close the bathroom door. Letting a baby cry and umma there. Baekhyun with a frown.

Do you call yourself a mother.

Are you trying to kill him.

Of course for bathe! but better if he died after that!.

  "Aigoo ... see my grandchild is clean now." Umma said happily, while caring for him out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped around the body. His face was sticking out from behind the umma, towel draped over his head. Baekhyun looked at him with a straight face so that he can take his eyes away.

"Umma I've got clothes!." Baekhyun shout when umma did not notice him.

"Why did not you say so. Sung Geon will catch cold." Umma approached Baekhyun rush. Geez hearing his name makes something strange in his stomach.

"Here you." Umma handed Baekhyun Sung Geon. Then their eyes met. Large round eyes, certainly very different from Baekhyun small one.

Baekhyun receive it. Then, he put him in the ground cloth for him to get dressing. he began to struggle. His lips were blue and trembling. He must felt cold. But he never cried about it. Baekhyun put him an baby oil. He did not want to stay still so he accidentally kicked his hand.

"Ouch! Stop it." Baekhyun shout at him and hold his feet to stop any activity that may create other problems. But he just stared Baekhyun while also looking at him. Then he smiled - shows his gums without teeth.

For some reason his gaze gently softened.

Finally, Baekhyun could put on his other attributes that despite many problems. He started to fuss again when Baekhyun trying to put a hand protective.

"What do you want, hmm?." Baekhyun asked while placing it on his arm. It seems Baekhyun begin to know what he meant. "Baegopeu ni? [" Hungry]. "Baekhyun put a finger in front of his mouth so he followed him.

"Sowoneul Malhaebwa!"

"Oh, SNSD!." Baekhyun accidentally moved a little, and then glanced at her to be sleepy. His eyes have been opened and eventually closed again-still busy with my s.

I quote SNSD song when I took Geon Sung to his room. He actually fell asleep. I glance at the o'clock.

  I wonder; what age Sung Geon would understand the time?.

I turned my head to look at him. He making a frown in his face. I did not give him a blanket because he would kick them away. But why did he making that kind of face?. Did he was having a nightmares?.

So Baekhyun demeaning his body then his baby tummy. He just scratched his cheek while his eyes still closed.

"Ish! Is creature like you are called cute." Baekhyun whispered and glaring at him.

You're just stupid creature with a lots of saliva.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another place that makes Baekhyun more depressed.

"Jibewasseo." Baekhyun open the door and the bell ringing. why mom set a bell there so Baekhyun get annoyed. He turned his attention to Geon Sung who was muttering unclear.

"Geon Sung-ah, sit here." Baekhyun put him on a small couch and make sure he won’t be falling then Baekhyun leaving him to sweep the floor.

It’s half seven in the morning. The road was deserted with their activity. Baekhyun still sleepy as well, but the mother forced him to go to the flower store early.

"You certainly will have plenty of time to clean up the store first." It's that what she says every morning.

For the greatness! Who wants to clean up the store first!.

After ten minutes Sung Geon began to feel uncomfortable. He tried to turning Baekhyun attention to him. He was kicking and muttering to express his feelings. "What happened?." Baekhyun sighed and approaching him. Maybe his diapers wet. What do you think makes babies cry suddenly?. Baekhyun lifted him who was nearly in tears. As he thought, what have nerves-and laid it on a table. Finally, burst into tears when Baekhyun check his diaper.

"Are you satisfied now." Baekhyun said and put him sit in the chair again. He seems quieter than the last. He tried to put his hand into his cavern. Honestly, making Baekhyun somewhat disgusted. Saliva everywhere, but umma said it was normal for him because the new teeth grow, it makes his gums itch and make him chewing whatever is within his grasp.

Baekhyun turn back take care the stores. Put some kind of newspaper on they shelf. In addition besides selling flowers they also sell newspapers. That idea actually from Baekhyun grandmother. Unsold newspapers or perhaps deliberately leaving on the shelf is kept in the cupboard. A lot of numbers. Baekhyun like to read them when he're bored. A pile of new paper has always been there when Baekhyun come here. I think there is still up earlier than me. Baekhyun thought when picking them up. Oh, of course!.

Baekhyun then turned toward the door, it seems the introductory rate has come. He knocked on the door of the store and waved when he saw someone inside.

"Gamshahammida." Said Baekhyun and bowing towards them after they finished drop the flower and leaving.

After that Baekhyun started bringing flowers into the store. Sung Geon stare at passersby in front of him. “Do not look at me like that! Come work!. "Said Baekhyun serious and glaring at him. He just staring at Baekhyun. Of course Baekhyun not serious. He grimaced without teeth. Baekhyun smiling too.

He was too stupid to understand what I say. Baekhyun think.

Finally Baekhyun opened the stores after using the apron and arranging the flower magazines. He also hiding Sung Geon behind the casier. Baekhyun glanced at the clock that points at half-past eight in the morning. will catch up with her umma said at least eight hours after he completed the task. Exactly one hour store opened, but it applies if umma never had children slacker like Baekhyun, who opened the store a half hour later.

Baekhyun sitting right beside the front cashier Sung Geon after serving a ahjusshi who buy newspapers. It appears people are passing by outside. The weather was bad. Quiet store atmosphere became increasingly bleak. Baekhyun also busied himself with arranging flowers ordered two days ago. Umma that many make while Baekhyun just do the rest.

"Jibewasseo." Someone opened the entrance followed by the sound of a bell. "so cold." Shee says, putting a coat in hanger next to the door. "Where Sung Geon." She asked as she put her luggage. Baekhyun responded with his index finger which leads to a baby who was chewing on his hands.

"Aigoo ... Sung Geon my grandchild ~ ~." She said then walked Geon and  hug him then plant a  kiss on his wet cheeks. "is Miss Jung already taking orders?."

"Not yet." Answer Baekhyun in brief, concentrating the arranged flowers to look like in the magazine.

"Hmmm ... when he said his marriage at nine-." Said umma while playing Sung Geon hand. "You have fed him."

"Of course." Replied Baekhyun they glanced briefly grabbing a pair of scissors, then turned back to the flowers. Of course, he was always fussy when awake how could I forget.

“give him affection." Umma said suddenly.

Baekhyun not budge. "I'm busy." Baekhyun was upset his concentration was disturbed. What the heck, the boy had been silent.

"See how he looks at you. Umma hug me. " His mother mimicking the sound of a baby.

Baekhyun snorted. "Yes. Wait a minute I'm almost done!. If you want to do something else just tell me!." Umma just laugh for respond. Suddenly the back door open. His mother and Baekhyun reflex and gaze to the door. There is figure of a young woman with shoulder-length hair.

"Anyeonghaseo." Says the girl with a bow, it turns out Ms. Jung.

"Anyeong ~." Reply umma with a friendly tone. "You made it at last!." Umma said as he put his most smile, as he always reminded grandmother, "remember rule no.1; always smile at customers!. Especially new customers. "

"Ah yes. I want to take my order yesterday. "Said Ms. Jung was still smiling sweetly.

"Um. Sure. "Umma went pass Sung Geon to Baekhyun and headed to the room of the back store. Where we keep ordered flowers.

"Who is, so cute!." Said Ms. Jung as she approached Sung Geon, He was in the lap of Baekhyun then she pinch his cheeks. "He's your son?." He asked with a smile and let Sung Geon play his hand.

"Ah, yes." Answer Baekhyun also put on a smile.

"Hmmm ... but you do not look alike." Said Ms. Jung again. Making Baekhyun somewhat surprised. "Surely he resembles his father. Right?. "He smiled as he looked at Geon Sung tried to put his finger in the Sung Geon hand.

"p-probably." Said Baekhyun laughing and looked crisp. Of course she did not know anything. Right then umma bring a flower booklet that they bundle together yesterday. Still put a smile sweetly he handed it to Ms. Jung.

"How?." Ask umma when Ms. Jung received it.

"Eoomm ... beautiful, I love it."

"Uh, thank God."

" Gamsahamida ajuma. Bye bye eee ... " She waved to Sung Geon.

"Sung Geon iminda ..." said Baekhyun umma.

"Oh, your name is Sung Geon!. Sung Geonie bye-bye. "Said Ms. Jung again and waved. Then exit the store. Umma well-waving and smiling a wry glance Baekhyun.

well ... that's why it's better to hide Sung Geon behind the cashier.

 

well.... this is the first chapter that I thought still need editing. because it's feel awkward on me... *laugh. and It's too short, uh?. I'm sorry then. *smiles. okay, bye bye again...