All Mine

All Mine - Sunggyu ft. Myungsoo

The lights danced on the smooth surface of the water below, the rainbow lights happily shined against the water fountains on the Banpo Bridge. Standing on the banks with your black peep toe heels, grey blue jeans that hugged you in all the right places while your white scoop neck shirt was slightly covered by your black blazer. Holding your silver handbag in your right hand, Myungsoo held your other while the two of you walked down the sidewalk.

”________?” Myungsoo called your name softly, turning his head to look at you while his steps slowed to a stop.

"Yes?" You looked over at him while you slowed down and stopped as well.

"Would you…." Myungsoo started, looking down at your clasped hands and slightly biting his lip, he looked back up at you "Would you…." Widening your eyes slightly, you encouraged him to tell you.

"Would you…" Looking into your eyes for the final attempt, he started to giggle and smile, breaking character.

"CUT!" The director called, dropping your hand from his, you pointed your finger at him.

"That was all her fault" Myungsoo pointed back at you

"I didn’t mess up my lines now did I?" You shot back, laughing as well, the workers moved around you, resetting the scene so the two of you could shoot it again.

"Yah! I didn’t mean to mess up, the way that you were looking at me obviously made me laugh" Myungsoo defended himself while you giggled and covered your smile with your hand.

"Sure, sure" You nodded your head sarcastically while you proudly smiled at him.

However, Sunggyu, your boyfriend was standing on the sidelines watching both of you. Scene after scene the two of you would always be laughing or smiling at each other when you weren’t supposed to. Causing you both to redo the scene until you got it just right for the drama that you both were cast for. Fiddling with his fingers and moving from one leg to the other, he awkwardly stood around watching you interact with Myungsoo like the two of you were way more comfortable with each other than you seemed to be with him.

"Stand right here, I want to take a picture" Myungsoo wrapped his hand around your arm, pulling you playfully to where he wanted to you stand. Taking out his phone, he lifted it up, playing with the different features and all of the options, you found a pose that you were most comfortable with, snapping a few pictures you changed your poses every time, some blowing kisses into the camera while some were you making a gun with your fingers and pretending that you were a secret agent.

"You shouldn’t be an actor, _____-ssi" Myungsoo joked as the director moved back to his seat.

"PLACES!" The director yelled into his mega phone, nodding your head, you hit your mark while Myungsoo took your hand in his and started to walk slowly, the camera trucked beside you.

Hours passed as you finished scenes without any giggles or unnecessary smiles.

"Great job, everyone take a ten minute break" The director smiled and stood up from his seat. The staff worked hard preparing for the next scene, walking off the set with Myungsoo, you poked his side.

"Yah! You can let go of my hand now!" You giggled happily while trying to push him away.

"No~!" Myungsoo cried, Sunggyu walked over with his arms folding over his chest, clearing his throat loudly, you moved your eyes from Myungsoo to Sunggyu. Trying harder to pull your hand away from Myungsoo’s grip, he just held on tighter before Myungsoo saw Sunggyu out of the corner of his eye. Dropping your hand, he rubbed his hand on his pant leg.

"Hey Hyung~" Myungsoo cutely waved to Sunggyu in an attempt to turn the frown, on Sunggyu’s face, upside down.

"Can I please speak to you" Sunggyu’s stern tone tipped you off that this was something serious.

"Sure" Myungsoo nodded his head gently, his playful side faded while he walked off with Sunggyu.

"Please excuse us" Sunggyu nodded his head to you, nodding back you went and changed out your wardrobe while you waited for them to talk.

"How could you!" Sunggyu tried to keep his voice quiet although his veins were pushing as hard as they could against his skin.

"What do you mean? It is just a drama" Myungsoo shot back quietly.

"The way you hold her hand, the way that you look at her…" Sunggyu trailed off while he rubbed his hands together

"What about it? I am just acting and so is she!" Myungsoo pointed over at your general direction.

"Try and be a little more professional" Sunggyu snarled, his eyes not meeting Myungsoo’s.

"If you will excuse me I have a wardrobe change to attend to" Spinning on his heels, Myungsoo walked along the stone pathway, lifting his head, you walked towards him.

"Myungsoo what is wrong?" You questioned him, seeing how sad he looked. Stopping along the pathway, he looked up at you.

"You may want to talk to Sunggyu about that" Without another word, Myungsoo passed you, watching him, you glanced over your shoulder as you sighed and looked over to Sunggyu.

Approaching Sunggyu, you weren’t really sure what to expect. “Hey” You breathed.

"Hey~" He smiled and looked at your new outfit that you were in.

"Can I ask you something" You just came out, knowing that your break was now coming to an end.

"Sure~" He nodded his head with a small smile pulling on the corners of his pink lips.

"What did you talk to Myungsoo about? He just didn’t seem himself" You tilted your head to him, your fingers played with the ruffles on your skirt while you looked into his brown eyes.

"I just asked him to be more professional" Sunggyu’s tone quietly replied to you.

"Why? He is doing his job and I am doing mine" You took a step towards him catching his dropped eyes with yours.

"But… you two look like you are having so much fun" He whispered, "like… you look like you have more fun with him than me…"

"Sunggyu, no one can replace you, you are my boyfriend and I love you so much. Although I spend a lot of time with Myungsoo, we are just friends, nothing more." You reassured him, "besides, our characters don’t even kiss, we break up in the next few episodes" You whisper.

"So… you won’t kiss him?" Sunggyu’s smirk started to grow on his face.

"Not a single kiss, Mr. Jealous" You nodded your head with your own smirk on your face. hearing your little nickname for him, he blushed and moved closer to you before he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug.

"I just don’t want to loose you" He whispered quietly while his hand gently pet your hair slowly.

"You aren’t going to loose me, promise" You whispered back, wrapping your arms around him. Feeling his warmth and his heart beat so close to you, you started to blush and butterflies started to flutter in your stomach.

"I love you" Sunggyu whispered before he kissed your head.

"I love you too" You replied, pulling away from the hug, you looked up at him, noticing the look in his eyes to be much softer.

"Everyone on set!" The director called, instinctively turning your head to look at him, you looked back at Sunggyu.

"Go have fun. Fighting!" Sunggyu lifted his fist as you beamed, leaning up and kissing his cheek, you then quickly walked back on set while they applied your makeup.

Watching the rest of the filming for the day, Sunggyu would always touch his cheek where you kissed him when he started to get a little jealous of you and Myungsoo, making all of the jealous feelings turn into pride knowing that you were his and he was yours.