Moments Between Us

Wanted Something More

Shina laid on her bed listening to Moonlight by EXO. While reading a sci-fi book. Shina wore big glasses and had a towel around her neck, well because she just got done showering.
"Ugh, I can't." Shina complains and slams the book shut. The book was Daebak but she couldnt focus. Someone was on her mind.. She turns on her phone and ofcourse a text message from Chen Chen . That's what she calls him. 

*Text message*

-- ChenChen: Hey Hina, what are you doing ? Oppa wealllyy miss you 

Shina smirks and chuckles. ChenChen could be the cutest thing when he talks like a baby " weallly". 

-- Shina: Haha, Oppa. You're too Kyeo ! Hajima (x . I'm just listening to EXO's Songs.. You ? 

Shina turns her phone off and looked into the mirror displayed in front of her. Sigh* Shina is skinny but does not have thigh gaps. Is it really ok to not have thigh gaps ? Hehe. Shina laughed. She walked around her light vintage room. It's already 9:00 p.m. And she's not tired. *unnie you received a message* ringed her Samsung Galaxy phone. " OPPAAA ! " she flopped on the bed and opened ChenChen's text. 

-- ChenChen: Oh I'm writing a Song for my parents. (: 

"Awe, that's so nice of my Oppa." Shina said and squealed. 

-- Shina: oh Cheongmal ? I want to hear it ! (: Pweassee. 

-- ChenChen: Later ok ? (: I know you really love my music. Hehe .

-- Shina: I think you're the only one who knows. Haha ! Oppa..

-- ChenChen: Ney ?

-- Shina: Lets Skype araso ? 

-- ChenChen: Araso ! Since I miss my Hina. When was the last time we even Skyped ? Haha 

Shina's heart leaped as she read " my Hina "

-- Shina: AHH..On Friday Silly ! 

Chen is such a cutie and Troller. I love it when he plays around. Oh, his beautiful rich teeth and big smile. What more can I say ?.. Everything about him is beautiful. Even his parents are nice. They're so bright and lovely. Maybe that's how Chen is too. Hehe. Even though Chen may joke around a lot he is such a lovely soft hearted guy. He's gentle and lively. We first met when we were in First grade. I still remember that day..

Mrs.Mong assigned me next to a boy who was wearing a light blue plain t-shirt. He had his head down onto the table. I slowly made my way and sat next to him. I heard him sniffled.. " H-Hai my name is Sh-Shina. Nice to meet you " while holding my hand out. "Kwenchana ?" I asked him..The boy looked at me with tears still in his eyes yet he smile widely showing all his teeth. " Annyeong ! My name is Chen. Nice to meet you too!" As he took a hold of my hand and shook it. " And I'm ok, its just my dragon pencil my mommy gave me is gone." He puts on a frown. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want a different pencil ?" Shina said. "Ahh...if its color blue then yah.." Shina quickly ped her backpack and opened her pencil box. There laid 2 blue pencils. "Here, Chen" Shina handed the pencil to Chen as Chen eyes shined. He instantly grabbed her into a hug which took Shina by surprised and whispered "Kmowo, Hina"..

On that day we became best friends despite how he got my name wrong on the first day of 1st grade. Since then we were always in the same class and clothes seat together. Shared secrets,things, advice with each other.

"*Bloop*. ChenChen wants to Skype. ChenChen wants to Skype~ " the ringtone snapped Shina out of her flahsback.

Shina swiped it and there was Chen smiling. Her Chen. Her's .. 
" OPPPPAAAAA !! " squealed the excited Shina. " Haha, yah, aren't you too excited ? Do you miss me ? Hah" said Chen. Shina held her phone and walked to her desk. She positions the phone against a drawer. " Yah, ANI ! I-I...I just... I just ... missed you..." She whispered the last parts as she hid her blush behind her hair. They haven't seen each other since it was the weekend.

" Awe, it's ok, Oppa is here. I missed you too. Hehe, Hina-ah. I got a piece for you to listen. Would you ?" Shina immediately smiled. " Oppa, you know I would love to ! " Shina felt so happy. She just barely stopped herself from jumping.

Shina always loved Chen's talent in piano and when he sings. She had felt special when he told her she was the only person he show his pieces to..She also felt something there, something for Chen but she couldn't tell what it was. Chen took his phone and positioned it on the piano head board. " Listen well, araso ? " Araso.." He starts to play slowly..and steadily. It didn't take that long for Shina to start smiling. My ChenChen is really talented. Chen also starts to sing 

~So now I come to you, with open arms, nothing to hide believe what I say~ 

" Wah ! Daebak ! " Shina exclaimed as Chen come to an end with his act. Chen smiled and chuckled. " Aha, Kashamida ". Shina starts clapping . 
Shina even thumbed up at Chen. " But Oppa, who are you referring to in your song ?" Shina seemed a bit sad that it might not be her.. " Ahh ! Oppa wont be telling you " as he winked at Shina. Her heart beated fastly. It leaped it jumped, it died.. But Shina didnt care.. she took her phone and went inside her bed. While Chen did the same thing. Leaving the lamp on so he could see her. 

The night dragged on as they kept talking and laughing through Skype. Shina had requested that Chen singed her a song.. And he did since he cant resist to her ... Until Shina fell asleep silently... Chen stifled a yawn.. He looked at Shina and smiled. Making sure she's asleep.. He kissed the screen and whispered, " It was for you, dummy." And fell asleep ... 


[ Authors Note ]


How was it !? Did you like it !? I think it was nice actually ! Vote & comment please ! I want to know what you guys think.

Chen Chen so cute ! Do you think Shina heard his words ?? 

And don't worry ! Sehun will show up in a bit ! Just wait ! Hehe ! Yehet ! 

Hope you enjoyed it ! 

EXOXOXOEXO

SebootyLove

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (: <3