My Gigolo

Hired For Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am feeling more ready than ever on Friday night as I’m standing in front of my wardrobe. NOT!!!

Why did I feel this nervous anyway? I mean, I’m feeling like a damn sixteen-year old teenager again that’s going on her first date; fixing my hair and makeup just a little too long, tottering in front of my mirror, taking too much time choosing the right dress and the perfect pair of heels to accentuate my short legs (yeah I’m petite but I’m pretty tall for a midget!)…. It was like being right back in high school!

I am nervous beyond words and I’m already about to meet Jung Han in half an hour….

After double and triple checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I hop into my car as fast as I can and drive to the fancy bar where we were going to meet up.

When I step into the bar, I immediately go over to the table with bright red seats situated on the right side at the bar.

The location was already a problem actually. I let him choose where we were going to meet up and he suggested the bar of a hotel. It seemed perfect, until I told one of my best friends…

She was like: “The bar of a hotel???! Be more obvious?!! That way everybody will know that you’re on a date with a gigolo!” she roared with laughter.

I can’t help myself feeling awkward like this, even though I’m telling myself I really don’t need to be – like hail, I’m paying the man dammit!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter