Meeting

The Grim Reaper's Lover

"Are we supposed to be here" the woman asked as Jiyeon ran her fingers through light mousse hair, the creature long amber nails lightly brushing the scalp of her head.

"But in the forest, in the night?" the young succubus asked a bit afraid.

"But look at the moon, don't you think it's romantic" The beauty smiled down at Hyomin, laying her head on her pale thighs.

"Yeah I guess" Hyomin looked into the Reapers eyes.

After a moment of silence, she opened her pink tinted lips to speak again.

"What if they find us?"

A soft smile appeared on her lips as she lowered her head, kissing the girls cheek softly.

"Then They'll find us." Her tone was chilled and nearly frightening, but then again that is how she always sounded.

"Do you love me?' Jiyeon asked.

 Hyomin turned her eyes from the moon to the beautiful reapers ebony ones.

"Yes"

"Do you trust me?"

"yes"

Jiyeon laced her chilled fingers with Hyomin's, speaking moments later.

"Then we'll definitely meet again"

"Again?" The young girl asked with wonder in her tone.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't tell me?" Hyomin immediately grabbed the woman's face lifting her body up as she pressed her lips against Jiyeon's.

"don't tell me they knew" she whispered once pulled from the kiss.

"They did, and their coming for us soon."

"Jiyeon" she nearly cried the name out. Quickly she embraced the creature, wrapping her arms around Jiyeon's frame and moving her to the grass. Her petite frame above the brunettes.

"I'm not letting them take you" Hyomin stated, her eyes beaming light as the imprint of the creatures signature glowed in her eyes.

"Don't do it"

Jiyeon held onto the woman's waist but couldn't find the strength to push of the now sobbing girl off of her.

"This could hurt you" she explained to Hyomin before speaking in strange tongues.

"I saw them here!" a voice called as others yelled and mumbled among themselves, heavy foot steps growing with every progressing moment.

"Just run"

"I can't just..."

The reaper placed her lips on Hyomin's own, the action stopping any more words from moving past her lips.

"I love you" Jiyeon spoke breaking the passionate kiss and though hurt, maintaining a strong face as her lover faded.

"Jiyeon I love you" the words remained like echoes as the girl frame was finally gone.

"I know"

"There she is" the group yelled holding torches of fire and weapons, Jiyeon stood from the grass. Though calm her heart raced as the people charged at her.

Clenching her fist the woman stared head on at the horrifying mass that ran towards her with nothing but hate.

"Devil!!" they yelled.

–------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh!" The student jumped from her sleep in cold sweat. Allowing her eyes to trace the darkness of her room, the light that slipped through the window only tacing the curves of furniture. Her chest moved up and down in an erratic manner, a few moments passing before she could take in a slow breath.

"Again?" she questioned to herself in a low tone.

The nightmare was frightening and was becoming far to comforting.

Moving her fingers through the dark strands of hair, Jiyeon thought. 'This time why did I see how it ended?'

The girl's dreams were always incomplete, lacking a conclusion. They seemed like snippets of a second life, the images consisted of a girl who she had never met in her life but seemed to be in love with.''I didn't make it'' the girl spoke to herself softer, frightened as her heart raced once again. “And who Is that woman?”

"Jiyeon?" Her mother called from the other room interrupting her daughter thoughts. The older woman was worried since it was five and Jiyeon was definitely not a morning person.

"Nothing mom...I'm fine"

"Alright then" her mother responded.

 Jiyeon waited until the noise went down. She commanded herself to take deep, steady breaths to calm herself.

A bit breathless and shaky from the last images that had blasted into her brain, she tried to rid herself of the awful scene replying over and over- that of her demise.

The mere thought of those that attacked her, the sensation of the pain once the brunette had left her, it all made the girl want to hide in her closet from the world.

However, the events were so unreal, the thought that she should recognize them made the girl seem even crazier for thinking of a possibility.
*
*
Fully awake now and completely disappointed in the prospect of another dragging day without sleep, the student trudged to the window. Opening the light cotton curtains Jiyeon was not surprised at the contradicting sight of the world which exposed the calmness that differed from the emotions in her heart.

After opening the silver notches on the glass frame, the girl pushed the window open, allowing the chilled air to push her hair behind her back softly.

Jiyeon could view the sunlight that illuminated the street pavement, "My God, my head is pounding" She spoke moving away.

Jiyeon moved her fingers through the strands, her nails feeling the now chilled sweat from her nightmare.

"Who is this ing Hyomin!" the girl yelled, confused and glad that the streets was empty.

The student moved to the bathroom in her room, taking off her clothes and moving into the shower.

Letting the warm water hit her head softly and run down her figure she sighed."Let's just hope today goes by quickly"
*
*
"Hyomin, hurry up. We're going to be late."

"Sure Boram," The succubus called down to the woman at the base of the stairs. "Just finishing my hair"

"Your hair's perfect," the petite woman called back.

The woman rolled her eyes, unwinding the long braid, and then scooping the light waves into a ponytail, pulling the elastic band around the thick hair.

With a deep huff, Hyomin looked at her own reflection. Slowly her dark eyes melted to their natural blue hazel tint.

The girl in the mirror looked as miserable as her soul felt. She had finally found the reaper, her lover that she has been searching for. And though she was happy to finally meet her lover, the smile she'd practiced so many times just looked forced- a sense of being over polite. To bad it was the best she could do, after so many decades of being miserable smiling seemed almost impossible for her.

"On the bright side, at least I've been lucky to keep my frame" Hyomin spoke to herself looking at her figure in the mirror.

"No duhhh, you don't need to eat human food" Boram snickered back.

"Isssh"

All the succubus knew was that she is the same age of 17 and could be heading into a one-way popularity suicide jump.

And in truth, that's why she had decided to wear the simplest and least attention grabbing outfit. A pair of dark skinnies with a white shirt, was perfect. It is the kind of look that made you just  blend in-and stay away from everyone, which is necessary in keeping her true identity under wraps.

Hyomin turned from the mirror, and stuffed a summer cardigan into her bag.

"You ready now?" Boram asked, grabbing her bag and taking the keys that hung on the wall near the home's front door.

"Yes I am,...Siren" The Hyomin spoke joking as she exited the home

"Yahhh don't make me sing you to your demise" The petite figure joked as well, leaving the home as her friend found comfort in the front seat.

"Let's go to school...again" Boram entered and sat on the driver seat of the car. She placed the key into the engine, leaving to the school building.

–---------------------------

My class is in another hall" Boram stated as she parked the car, opening the doors with a click.
Hyomin made her way out, closing the metal door and smoothing out the wrinkles in her shirt. 

"You're kidding right" Hyomin spoke as her best friend moved next to her while they walked up to the school building.

"No lie, cutie pie. This kitty's got a different class."

"Boram, I need you to help me keep my sanity"

"Oh you got this Hyomin" the ebony haired woman spoke. She watched the girl put on the pink cardigan and couldn't help but smile in disbelief.

"You do know it's going to be really hot today, right?"

"Yeah but I'm always cold" the creature admitted receiving a look from her friend.

"Can you feel her?"

"I don't know? Do you think that's why I'm cold?"

"Well" Boram stopped at the schools large entrance holding the girl's shoulder. "If the connection is strong, I heard you could feel your mate"

"I doubt it" Hyomin continued to walk in, Boram removing her hands from her shoulder.

"okay but I'm guessing I'm right" The girl walked to the opposite side of the hall, giving her friend a goodbye kiss on the cheek. Not minding the eyes that stared, Boram bid herself goodbye and continued on to her class.

"So much for staying under the radar" Hyomin whispered to herself.
*
*
"Eunjung I keep seeing the same girl in my dreams over and over."The girl spoke to her best friend.

"You sure you aren't experiencing a mental breakdown?" Qri added in, flipping her blonde hair to the side in a high tone.

"Don't be stupid, how could I experience a mental breakdown" Jiyeon sneered back, viewing the sad face that Qri made.

"What I'm just saying" The girl's heels clacked against the marble floor as they moved through the hall.

"Well, in resolution I'm guessing that maybe it's just a weird state for you, doesn't really mean anything" Eunjung explained as they stopped at Jiyeon's locker.

The girl took a few books out of the silver painted locker before speaking.

"Okay I guess that makes sense"

She shut the locker, feeling the stress already.

As she turned to continue walking she felt a figure run into her back. Turning, she viewed the girl fall and knock the books from her hand. Already agitated Jiyeon could feel the heat rise to her cheeks. 

"Hay! Watch where the hell you're going!” The entire hall way seemed to stand still at the popular girl's rage.

The girl rose from the ground picking up her things frenzied. Jiyeon stood up with her friends help watching the girl in the pink cardigan make an even bigger fool of herself as she clumsy dropped a few extra things. Hyomin stood reluctantly looking at the girl she hit, suddenly her heart began to speed.

"Oh my god" Jiyeon spoke, receiving a look from her friends."It's you, you're the- that girl "

'"Ahhhh" Hyomin panicked bowing. "I'm so sorry" she mumbled before moving past the group of students that had gathered.

"Omg she still as beautiful as ever" the light haired beauty commented blushing as she walked away.

"Jiyeon are you okay?" Her friends asked as she looked at the girl walking away.

"It's her, in real life. I- I just can't believe it"the girl spoke to herself standing still.

 


What do you guys think for a first chapter? you like? Hahaha it's been a long time coming and I'm hoping to update more. Hoping jiyeon and Hyomin get to meet again.