His smile

Pretending.

 

Yiyun look at Jessica with a huge grin on his face without blinking his eyes which made Jessica feel uncomfortable. A lot of question is on her mind before that guy could to say any word.

 

“Of course I know, you’re Jung sooyeon isn’t it? Mr. Wu texted me just now. I don’t know why he really want me to know your name as Jung Sooyeon… What is your true name anyway?” Yiyun asked with a confuse face plastered on his face.

 

He doesn’t know why Mr.Wu keep bugging him that the girl beside him is Jung sooyeon. Seriously, he doesn't has any clue about that girl. He just being friendly though.

 

Without Yiyun knows, Jessica released a relieve sigh after she heard what just Yiyun said. She thought her identity will be expose just for one day. Oppss, not for one day actually.

 

“Nothing.” Jessica said simply. “It was my name.” She added.

 

“Oh.” Just that escaped from his mouth while nodding his head. “Nice to know you then.” Yiyun said and flashed his dorky smile.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

His smile suddenly makes my heart feel something strange but I don’t know what it is. He keeps talking to me even I just give my smile towards him.

 

“You should smile often. You’re kyeota.” He said like a fanboy.

 

I’m blushing because of his word even I got too many compliment like that but he's different. He compliments me even I’m being a nerd and geek and he never care who am I.

 

“So where did you live?” He asked in whisper as he pretends like he's focus on Kwon's lecture.

 

“Why are you wanted to know?” I asked curiously with my brows furrowed.

 

“Hmm… I’m also confuse why I asked you that question. Haha! Maybe I can walk together with you? Well you look interesting.” He said look into my eyes which is hiding behind my thick glasses.

 

My heart beat fast suddenly. I look away from his gaze. I don’t know what is happen to me. He just a kid, Jessica! Why are you act like this?

 

“Ehemm!” Ms. Kwon cleared makes Yiyun apologize and continues his homework that teacher gave.

 

I shook my head to get rid that feelings off from my mind and focus on my mathematics book. I smirked when I read the question. It’s easy like a nuts. Keke…

 

I solve the question as fast as I can.

 

“Wow! You’re brilliant. I almost get headache to solve that question.” He said while his jaw dropped where I found it cute.

 

“it’s easy if you know the formula.” I said makes him pouted.

 

“I hate maths. It’s hard like hell.” He said then look out the window makes me giggled.

 

“You really look like a kid, yiyun.” I said make he turns his head towards me instantly.

 

“You called my name for the first time, Sooyeon.” He said with a smile.

 

Oh my god! can you stop smile to me? 

 

“Wait, I’m not a kid. I’m 18 years old you know?” He added a little scream. Hahaha! He is really dork.

 

“Yiyun..” Ms. Kwon called him after shook her head anf facepalm herself.

 

“Mianhe, Ms. Kwon.” He apologized with a bow.

 

All the gaze now was on me. Oh gosh, why they look at me like that?

 

“Yiyun, you should slow down your voice. Your voice is really loud.” Ms. Kwon said makes Yiyun chuckled.

 

“Aye aye miss.” He said scratched his back nap.

 

 

Rang~

 

The bell rang makes all the student jump from their seat with smile plastered on their face same goes to me because I can feel that my stomach growl hungrily.

 

“Hey, do you want to recess with me?” He invited me. “Besides I can show you whole the school.” He added.

 

“It’s okay. I’m hungry now. See you again.” I said then leave him. I don’t want my heart beat crazily when you smile at me.

 

 

I walked towards canteen alone. Oh for god sake, I was being alone when I’m out from my house.  I bought a food and roam my eyes to find an empty seat.

 

Then I spot one table is empty so I seat there. I don’t know but I can feel gaze from all the students around me.

 

“Why she sits there?” Someone whispered to her friend but I can hear it

 

I just shrugged my shoulders to ignore their whisper. I want to eat now. I eat my food peacefully but suddenly I can feel someone poured a milk on my head makes my hair and my school uniform wet and soaked.

 

“Why are you sit here?” The girl asked makes me furrowed my brows.

 

“Look at her. She is nerd and geek. Hahaha! Such a loser.” Her friend smirk and the others laugh unison makes me hang my head low.

 

“shoo shoo… you can’t sit here. This table is just for a popular student like us.” She said and shooing me like a dog.

 

They push me fell into the ground makes all the students in canteen laughed at me. My tear blurry from my eyes because of embarrassement. For the first time in my life, I feel so embarrasse like this.

 

Then suddenly they are stop laughing makes me lift my head up. Someone stretch his hand to me and showing his dorky smile which I feel secure. I took his hand and get up. He then wipes my face using his handkerchief. "Nah, now you can see me clearly," he said to me and patted my head.              

 

“Yiyun…” the girl who is shooing me murmured.

 

“Don’t ever touch her again.” Yiyun said with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Once again, his smile makes me safe while around him.

 

“Stop bullying people Jinyoung. She is innocent. I think you know that she is a new student here right? Can you talk nicely with her?” He added without anger come out from his voice.

 

“but…” Before she continues her words Yiyun drag me to somewhere else.

 

 

 

“you should change your outfit Sooyeon.” He said while pat on my head.

 

“But I don’t have any extra clothes.” I said after dropped my on the bench. I wipped my tears with my palm , i dont know that really hurt when being nerd. Today is my bad luck! The hell.

 

“Don’t worry, this is yiyun anyway. I can find for you an extra clothes.” He said and winked at me. Oh my gosh! Why he always be there for me?

 

“Oppa! There you are. I’m searching for you but you nowhere to be found. ” Someone shouted make us turn our head towards that voice.

 

“Nice time Suji. Can I borrow your P.E clothes?” He asked.

 

“Huh? For what? Your size is bigger than me right? Besides you are a boy.” She asked with furrowed brows.

 

“Not me leh. For this clumsy girl.” He said poke on her cheek to turn her gaze on me.

 

“Oh my god. Why are you wet? Who make you like this?” She asked with a gasp.

 

I just smile shyly. I don’t know what I should tell her.

 

“She is shy.” Yiyun said with giggled.

 

“Don’t say that you bullied her, oppa?” Suji said while glare at Yiyun.

 

“Duh, of course I’m not, ahjumma.” He said then put his index finger on her forehead.

 

“Yah! I’m not ahjumma.” She said with a glare.

 

“Stop glare at me with your cute face, rabbit. I’m not afraid at all.” He said and stuck out his tongue.

 

They argue in front of me like a kids but my heart feel hurt. They really look comfortable with each other. Haish! What the hell is happened to me? Anniya Jung Sooyeon. He is just a kid. You’re ahjumma. Eh, wait. I’m still not ahjumma!

 

------

 

thanks for the subcribed and comment. ^^