The Library

♥♥♥ I Fell In Love With Oh Sehun, My Personal Bodyguard ♥♥♥

The Library

[Eun Mi's POV]
 
I don't think boys are very capable of understanding what they've been told. Either it's by purpose or not, they know when to act dumb.
 
"Stop staring, Oh Sehun" I hissed behind the textbook which I pretended to read. "You're distracting me."
 
The corner of his lips rose. He chuckled as he breezily pronounced, "Well. Your pretty face is distracting me from my job.. And you're not even reading that book!"
 
I lowered the Economics textbook from my face and placed it on the desktop in front of me, still open on the page I was to supposedly read.
 
The old, partially-deaf teacher droned on with the lesson without giving much attention to the students, and the students returned the favour vice versa.
 
It was my last period before lunch, and I think everyone knows you can't concentrate with an empty stomach. So everyone was sneaking voices around.
 
"He's soo adorable" a pretty girl giggled and took a peak over her shoulders at Sehun, then shot a dirty look at me before turning to her friend again. "If only I had a bodyguard that young.."
 
"You don't even have a bodyguard to start with, in the first place" the girl beside her pointed out, earning the same dirty look too.
 
The school bell soon rang and the classroom began stuffing their books away before the teacher could even turn around. "Alright, class. See you next week."
 
Students began to leave for lunch but, as usual, I was the last one remaining until everyone had left the classroom.
 
"Where do you want to go, now?" Sehun asked and waited for me to pack my things. I was very slow, by the way.
 
"Er, the cafeteria..?" I stated the obvious. "Where people normally go during lunch break."
 
"Oh. I thought you'd say the school gardens, or something."
 
"Why? You want to freeze to death in the cold?"
 
"It's not that cold.." he suddenly pried the bag from my hands and swiped everything off my desk and into the bag.
 
"Yah! You just ruined everything. My bag is all messy now!"
 
He ignored my and slung the girly pink backpack over one shoulder as if he hadn't heard me, despite how it looked stupid on him.
 
Sehun yanked me out of my chair and held a firm grip on my wrist. He knew I was hungry, but that didn't mean I was going to escape to the cafeteria myself!
 
"Let's go."
 
"Go where?!" I catechized, hoping that I'd get my belongings back.
 
"A place where there's nobody but us.." he commented with a sly smirk.
 
I pulled back and stood my ground. I'm not going anywhere with that Sehun. He's a bodyguard, but that doesn't make him trustworthy. "Then we can just stay here."
 
"But it'd be boring doing nothing in the classroom."
 
"Okayy.. then I'm going to meet up with my friends. Bye." I decided to leave my stuff behind with Sehun, since he wasn't going to hand me my bag back anytime soon, and headed for the door.
 
His feet got there before I did. "And you think I'm going to let you roam around the school on your own?"
 
"Hm.. Yeah. I do."
 
"Wrong" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom, in the opposite direction of where I was headed.
 
 
[Sehun's POV]
 
"And you think I'm going to let you roam around the school on your own?"
 
Eun Mi looked crazy-cute as she landed a finger lightly on her chin, her head slightly titled in effect. "Hm.." she mimicked a person wondering deeply. "Yeah. I do."
 
"Wrong" I sighed and grabbed hold of her hand. Without a further word, I lead her outside into the busy hallways, not caring where we went.
 
Exo and I are not permitted to make skin contact unless the means require us to but hey, I wasn't called a 'personal bodyguard' for nothing, you know! ;)
 
"Please don't tell me we're going outside!?" Eun Mi struggled against my grip, her eyes widening as we passed frosty windows which looked forth the cold weather.
 
I felt kind of sorry for her; how I was applying my strength against her, but I really couldn't lose sight of Eun Mi in the crowd of students.
 
In fact, rule says that we should wait until coast is clear..
 
But who's going to waste time with only an hour of free will left to spend..?
 
"Sehun, please!" she cried and snatched her arm back. "It's too cold outside.. and I'm hungry!"
 
"Who says we're going outside?" I stopped in front of the school's extensive library and smiled down at the pretty girl.
 
"We can't eat in the library!" Eun Mi stated boldly as I dragged her in by force. "That's against school rules, don't you know?"
 
"Ssh!" I placed an index finger on her soft pink lips, causing her body to turn frozen stiff.
 
"The library isn't a place for noisy people.."
 
 
[Chen's POV]
 
Sehun and Eun Mi look so cute together.
 
"We can't eat in the library! That's against school rules, don't you know??" I could hear her panic levels rise within their approach.
 
Sehun had her held by the wrist, something a girl would normally die for.
 
He had a sweet smile playing on his face as he hushed the girl with a finger to her lips, again, something they would die for.
 
"Ssh!" Sehun whispered and gazed into her sparkling eyes, and I noticed her body had frozen at his touch --I mean, I know he's good looking but I didn't think he'd have girls fluttering over him so soon.
 
"The library isn't a place for noisy people.."
 
Everything was all cutesy and adorable like a scene taken straight out of a movie, but being Chen, I couldn't let it last forever.
 
"Heyy guys! You finally made it!"
 
"Chen?" Sehun slid his finger away and caressed it along her jawline before turning to face me. "Where's the others?"
 
"Back over there" I threw my thumb over my shoulder. I couldn't really tell but I'm pretty sure he was frustrated that I ruined his moment... Oh well.
 
"Right. Let's go" he commanded and allowed me to take over and lead them through the maze of bookshelves.
 
"Could someone mind and please tell me what's going on?" Eun Mi nervously asked, following behind with Sehun.
 
"Nothing much but we thought it'd be relaxing to have lunch right here."
 
"You were serious about it?!" she gasped at her personal bodguard. The twisted rows of bookshelves split apart as we arrived in a quiet corner of the library, just a few round tables occupying the space.
 
Exo were sitting on one of the tables.
 
"No! No, this one is mine. Hands off, Chanyeo!" Kai slapped his hands away, snuggling the last chicken salad sandwich which he took chance of. "You've already had three!"
 
"But Kaiii.. Hyung wants another one!"
 
"NO."
 
"Pweeeaaase?" Chanyeol pushed on further.
 
"No!"
 
"ALL MINE." Having heard enough of their arguing, I confiscated the sandwiches that was fought over between them and took a huge bite out of it before either could complain.
 
"Oh my gosh. Guys!! This is a LIBRARY!" Eun Mi's eyes grew round and wide, but more in amusement than shock. "What's with you boys and rules--"
 
"Here" Tao politely offered a tuna sushi roll which he was hiding all this time, and right under our noses. "I was saving this for you."
 
Eun Mi brightened up a little as she accepted it. "Aww..! Thanks, that was really thoughtful of you.. Wait. No. We'll get in trouble. Take it back."
 
"Relax, girly" Sehun hauled a vacant chair from another table for her to sit and join us. "Nobody knows of our wherabouts.. The librarian has no clue."
 
"Oh, she will when--"
 
He effectively shut her up by pushing down on her shoulders, forcing Eun Mi to sit with us in quiet.