A Simple Love Note

Love Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beginning....

There he was. Tall and handsome sitting at his favorite place; the piano! You could watch him all day as he would gently move his fingers over the white keys.Lost in the notes, putting his heart into it. You came to watch him everyday since the day you passed this music room and heard him practice. You didn't see his face, but you were drawn to the way he was playing. He, the guy you didn't know what his name was and you only got to know by looks, didn't know who you were. You were sure of that. Guys like him don't look at you, ever! Just like any other day you listened to what he was playing and enjoyed every single note coming from the piano and would sneak away from the door as soon as he would stop, quietly. Although this time, it wasn't as quiet as you planned. Instead of slowing back away from the door, you were startled by a group of girls who took the same classes as you and rather found you pathetic, watching a guy from a distance, they knew for sure, you were never going to get. They would pass you. Pointing at you. Laugh at you. 'Loser, loser!' 'You're so pathetic'. 'I am going to tell him you've been watching'. Quickly you moved away from the door afraid he would catch you and tell you exactly the same thing these girls have been telling you. With your long dark hair draped over your shoulders, you pushed your glasses back up your nose and scanned the place around you looking for a way out. Oops, you got caught on the door knob and had to free yourself as soon as you could and you did taking off the girls room nearby and locked yourself in, in the hopes he didn't hear you...

I knew....

She was watching me, even that one time she hoped not to get caught. I am curious for who she is. Did I ever meet her face to face? Will I know her name? I didn't know how she looked like, but one way or another I was honered someone I knew was a girl, was hearing me play, every day. I looked over my shoulder when I heard a pull on the door knob, I shrugged knowing it was her. The mystery girl. My mystery girl. The girl I didn't know by name. I gathered all the music papers back into my rugsack in the hopes I would get to finish this song in the next days, just right on time for the school's own music festival. I threw the bag over my shoulder, closed the top of the piano and walked out, knowing she was out there, somewhere. But she wasn't anywhere near the room. The place looked dead and deserted, but then..."I am so sorry" a girl with dark long wavy hair, black framed glasses on hear nose, wearing a flowered dress bumped right into me looking somewhat bewildered, but before I could say a word....

She took off....

'OMG this can't be happening' you mumbled to yourself running away as fast as you could. "Hey?!" he yelled right behind you and was ready to catch up on you. "Please wait. Don't run away from me". 'Oh no, I am so busted'. Yet again you had to think of a masterplan to hide yourself. Quickly you jumped into the genetor's closet in the hopes he was not going to look for you there or would even think of looking. On the tip of your toes, you carefully looked out of the small window at the top of the door and saw him looking around for you looking somewhat disappointed. You let out a sigh of relief happy you were smarter than he was, at least that's what you thought. Balance was not a strong quality of yours and before you could even stop and hold yourself onto something in this dark closet without opening the door. Mob sticks, buckets and what not started to fall onto you leaving a messy looking sound. 'Oh no'. Just before you could think of plan B to hide yourself in the closet, the door swung open and....

There she was....

Falling into my arms. "Oh my god are you alright" I asked her carefully pulling out of the closet, looking around that no one was seeing this. The last thing I wanted was to embaress her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter