Chapter 8

Fake Love

" You stay home i'm going outside " said L.

Hana just nodded too tired to talk.

L got out of the house as Hana brought the diary and a pink pen.

 September 25,2011                                                             

 Hi i'm your owner's wife well fake wife . Fake wife : I met him on my first day of school..... i thought that it was going to be a great year BUT...it wasn't ...i was looking at my schedule then i felt someone hug my waist i look up seein L!!! with his ex girlfriend Jinae glaring at me...When i heard him say me being his girlfriend i frzed i didnt even moved one of my muscle....then he told me that I'm being his fake girlfriend i felt bad for him so...i just agreed to him..i know i'm so stupid! Then...it wasnt like i expected it to be!!! I had to marry him!!!!! seriously!!! gosh!!!! if i weren't nice enough then maybe he would have marry one of those 2 faced b**** !!!

How I found this book?? ->  i went to the comapany with L ...Then he had one of his LONG meeting so i had to stay in his office for hours! I WAS SO BORED!! I was looking through his stuffs as i reached jinae and his photos.....I was about to put the pictures away  i put them away and saw this book and this is how that started hehe okay now bye! Got to go!

/ school

" So how was the company? " asked sungyu.

" it's good " said L.

" noona! noona! let's go shopping! "

" sure! its been forever since i went to the mall "

./

" Sungjong!!! why did you have to drag us?!!! " whined Woohyun.

" Come on hyung! it's only a couple of bags " said Sungjong.

Woohyun groan.

" acouple??!!! it's 25 bags together! " said Sungyeol.

" L oppa!! "

They turn around seeing Jinae. She ran to L and hug L's arm.

" Jinae let go of me " said L.

Infinite and MiMi glare at her.

" Jin ae let go of me " said L again.

" Come on oppa "

L gave Hana a help-me look.

Hana sigh as she walked to L.

" Excuse me but the ma n your holding onto is MY MAN " Hana emphasized the word my man.

Hana yank L away from Jinae.

" Now, will you excuse us??? Our newly wed couple are going to go shopping for baby stuffs " said Hana.

Jinae storm off madly.

" Thanks "  whisper L.

" Yeah,you owe me............ice cream "