Happy Anniversary

For Your Happiness


Chapter 31: FINAL

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

*Another week later*

 

 

Luhan, Hyeri, Hwa Young and Young Jae arrived in Busan. As they waited for ChanHo and Seung Ah to pick them up from the airport, they waited outside. Hyeri covered Hwa Young and Young Jae in thick jackets.

"Kids... Since Autumn weather is kicking in, it's going to get colder. You have to wear jackets more often now.."

"Nehhh~!" Both of them said in sync, zipping up their jackets.

 

Hyeri was wearing a coat and so was Luhan. The weather was under 55 degrees farenheit. Hyeri called ChanHo again.

 

"Oh! Hyeri-ah~!" ChanHo answered.

"YA~! SONG CHANHO~!" She yelled at the phone. "We're freezing over here, where are you?"

"We're almost there... just 5 more minutes. It's heavy traffic."

Hyeri sighed.

"Aigoo... Arasso arasso..."

The phone call ended.


*6 minutes later*
ChanHo's car arrived and the couple hopped off of the car. Seong Ah greeted the kids with a hug and ChanHo hugged Hyeri and bro-hugged Luhan. Seong Ah also greeted Hyeri with a hug. The girls and Young Jae stayed put while Luhan and ChanHo took the luggages and put them into the car. After, everyone hopped in, heading somewhere.

 

 

~

 

 

First, they dropped by at ChanHo's and Seong Ah's house to meet Il Sung.

The two guys seperated from the woman and the childern to go talk while the other group went to meet Il Sung. The Song's lived in a big house, maybe just two rooms smaller than Hyeri's and Luhan's, The Xi's. And just like in the Xi's house, there also worked 2 Ahjummas. One of the ahjummas cleaned and the other took care of the baby. Seong Ah led Hyeri and the kids to the child room, where there were lots of cute decorations and stuffed animals. Il Sung was sleeping in the crib at the very left of the room. Seong Ah and Hyeri took up each side of the crib while each child took one side as well.

"Oh My Goodness~! He's so adorable~!" Hyeri whispered admiring Il Sung.

 

Song Il Sung

(A/N: Let's just say that this is Il Sung. It MAY not be a boy... but I tried my best to find this one since he sort of has Chanho's eyes)

 

"Umma~! Is this Uncle ChanHo's baby?" Young Jae asked quietly to Hyeri.

Hyeri nodded.

"Auntie~! He has your nose~!" Hwa Young whispered, as she tried her best nod to say it loudly.

Seong Ah giggled.

"Do you know what his name is?" Hyeri asked her kids.

They both shook their heads.

"His name is Il Sung. Song Il Sung." Seong Ah finished. "He is your new baby cousin~!"

Hwa Young and Young Jae's eyes widened and they gasped quietly.

"Cousin~!!" They both said in sync.

"Umma~! We've never had a cousin before~!" Hwa Young told her mother.

"Yes I know, but now you do~!"

 

The kids cheered silently while they all stood there for 3 more minutes.

 

~

 

For the whole day, ChanHo and Seong Ah accompanied Hyeri and Luhan as they stayed at their house. They ate dinner there and watched a movie together. When it was getting late, The Xi's excused themselves and were heading to another destination.

"Oh, Luhan~! Make sure not to scratch my car~! I'll be at your place tomorrow to pick up my car again." ChanHo yelled out to them as they were leaving.

"Arasso arasso~!" Luhan told him and the Xi's were off again.

 

 

~

 

 

The Xi's unloaded their heavy luggages from the car and entered the big structure. Inside were the two Ahjummas from their house in Seoul. They both bowed then left to somewhere inside the building. The building was already decorated and had full sets of furniture.

"Wow..." Luhan said, astonished, "Dad wasn't kidding when he said, 'Everything is already there'"

Hyeri and the kids had theire wide eyes wandering and they lips slightly parted.

"OH.MY.GOSH..." Hyeri was speechless. "I-I-It's beautiful..."

Luhan giggled. "You like it?"

"NO~! I LOVE IT~!"

Then Luhan turned Hwa Young and Young Jae.

"Do you like our new house, kids?"

"YEESSS~~!!!" They both said in sync. Soon, Luhan permitted them to go and look around. After, Luhan turned to look at Hyeri again.

"Here, not even Yi Lin can find us. The entire Huang Incorporated and Xi Corporations staff promised not to tell her anything about us moving."

"Then that means no more Yi Lin?" Hyeri asked, curiously.

Luhan nodded his head. "Yup~!"

"JINJJAA~?!"

He giggled and they let go of their luggages. Luhan spread his arms out wide and pulled his beautiful wife into a hug. Their hug lasts for about 20 seconds until he broke the hug, kissing her on the lips. Once he broke that, he smiled and words escaped his mouth.

"Happy Anniversary!" He greeted her, causing Hyeri to smile back.

"Happy Anniversary..."

"Saranghae"

"Nado Saranghae"

 

~

 

WOOT WOOT~! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAAYYY~~!! I CAN FINALLY PRESS THE [COMPLETE] BUTTON~!

And by looking at the amount of aubs and upvotes... it just makes me twar up.

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND LOVED SOO MUCH BY ME~!!! I LOVE ALLL OF YOU SOOO VERY MUCH~!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~! I couldn't have continued the story without you guys~! <3

 

Saranghaeyo chingus~~!!

 

New upvoters:

 

Duchezz

 

Thank you soo much for the support~! If you want me to upvote any of YOUR stories, make sure to let me know(: Saranghaeyo, chingu~! <3