Good Morning? No.

For Your Happiness

Chapter 16:

 

 

Hyeri's POV

 

*Saturday*

 

Hyeri woke up without Luhan by her side. She stood up and found a note on the night table. It read:

 

"Hyeri-ah! Goooood morniiinnngg <3

Did you sleep well? Did you have dreams about me??? Psshh... I'm sure you did(:

Well, I had to leave early today because I had a meeting with Kris. But don't worry! I'll be back as soon as possible! And I'm sure the maids cooked you a yummy breakfast. I called ChanHo up for you just in case you feel lonely. He should be there at about 10am. And if you need anything from the store, just call me because I'll be dropping by there to pick up some snacks for us. Sooo... yea..

Love you! See you soon!^^

Oh! And this is Luhan by the way... <3"

 

I unknowingly smiled as I read the note. After washing up and changing out of my pajamas, I went downstairs and greeted the maids. I'm good friends with the maids now. I asked for their names but they just  told me to call them 'Ahjumma'. So now I call them Ahjumma.

"Good morning, Ahjummas~!" I greeted them cheerfully.

"Good morning, Miss! We cooked a breakfast for two. Sir Song ChanHo will arrive soon." One of them told me.

I nodded and thanked them.

 

Soon, a doorbell came at the door. Ahjumma opened it and was greeted by ChanHo.

"Good morning, Ahjumma!" He greeted happily.

"Good morning, Sir ChanHo. Miss Hyeri is waiting for you in the kitchen.

ChanHo thanked them and walked into the kitchen.

 

"Good morning, Dongsaeng~!" He greeted me.

"Good morning, ChanHo~!" I greeted back.

 

*It feels like 'Good Morning' is being used too much...* I awkwardly thought to myself.

 

ChanHo and I ate breakfast together while talking about random things. But then ChanHo suddenly brought up a topic I wish he didn't bring up.

 

"So did Yi Lin stop bothering Luhan?" He asked.

I lowered my head.

"No... Luhan has been talking about how annoying and clingy she is with him. He actually wanted to transfer to DT University, but I didn't want him to seperate from EXO again. So he has to stay there."

"Oh... I see... but are you and Luhan good now?"

I nodded but then pondered for a while.

"But we won't be 100% good as long as Yi Lin is still bothering him. I just keep worrying about what she'll do next."

ChanHo nodded and finished his breakfast. After breakfast, ChanHo and I watched a movie.

 

 

"This movie is really boring..." He commented.

"I know right? Let's change it." I stood up and was about to change the movie until a phone rang. It was my phone.

ChanHo grabbed the phone from the table and checked the caller ID.

"Who is it?" I asked.

He shrugged and handed the phone to me.

"It's an unknown number." He explained.

Slowly, I answered the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyeri-ah..." It was a familiar girl's voice.

"Umm... Who's this?"

The voice chuckled and answered, "Yi Lin.."

I paused.

 

"How did you get my number?"

"Ohh... I do my research." She snickered.

"What do you want?"

"Let's talk. And maybe this whole issue regarding Luhan will disappear?"

I gulped hard and pondered for a long time.

"Let's meet at SM in 15 minutes. Beside building #7." I heard.

Before I could say anything else, the call ended.

 

 

I glanced at ChanHo, who looked curious.

"Who was it?" He asked me.

"Umm... It was... Yi Lin."

ChanHo paused.

"What'd she say?"

"Her and I need to talk. ChanHo, can you drop me off at SM?"

"What? Why? Are you actually going to do it?"

"It's the only way we could ever live in peace again!"

 

I grabbed my purse and ChanHo and I hopped into the car.

 

~

 

*SM University*

 

Luhan's POV

 

Kris and I were in same abandoned classroom as we were in before. No one else was at school except us. (A/N: Or so they thought...) Kris was rufflinf up his hair in frustration. Then he looked back at me with a bit of annoyance.

"I still don't get it, Luhan!" He yelled at me.

"Kris... You gotta keep trying! Come on! You'll get it soon!" I confidently told him.

But he just kept shaking his head at the paper lying in front of him.

"Maybe math just isn't my thing..." He sighed.

"Of course it is! If I can do it, you can too!" I tried encouraging him.

"Fine... but my head hurts. I need some fresh air. Let's go outside for a bit."

I agreed and we walked outside.

 

*Outside the classroom*

 

Kris and I were walking. Kris was staring up somewhere. And I was thinking about Hyeri and ChanHo. How much fun they're probably having at home while watching movies and playing games... I sighed.

"Oh! Luhan! Excuse me for a few minutes. I left my phone in the classroom and I was waiting for a call. I'll be back, okay?" Kris jogged away from me and towards the classroom. I just stayed in the same spot, just daydreaming.

 

~

 

*SM University*

 

Hyeri's POV

 

ChanHo parked in front of the school and I hopped off immediately. I ran towards the gates and ChanHo followed me. But I didn't want him to go any further.

"Just wait for me, ChanHo." I told him and ran off to find building #7.

 

~

 

Yi Lin's POV

 

I was on the roof of SM's Building #7 and I saw Hyeri searching for the building. I giggled to myself and stared at the tiny pot of flower right next to me.

"Well aren't you just a beautiful bunch of flowers..." I whispered to it as I stared.

"So pretty.... Why don't I show you to my friend, Hyeri..." I laughed at my devious plan and waited for Hyeri.

 

*Now is the time, Hyeri... If you didn't disappear earlier, I wouldn't have to do it myself...*

 

*Because if I can't have Luhan, no one can...*

 

~

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

Hyeri searched back and forth for building 7. She started getting closer and closer.

 

*Building 5....6....7!!!* She finally found the building Yi Lin was on. And without knowing what she was up for.

 

ChanHo disobeyed Hyeri's orders and secretly followed her. He hid behind building 6, having a clear sight of Hyeri.

*It seems like Yi Lin isn't here yet...* They both thought.

 

Hyeri waited longer and stood beside the big wall of building 7. And while she was standing, Yi Lin was ready already aiming.
*Goodbye Hyeri...*

 

ChanHo started getting bored, watching Hyeri just stand there and his eyes started wandering up, down, side, to side. He kept on looking everywhere until something above caught his eye. He took a closer look and after a few seconds, he realized who it was. Yi Lin. He was watching her actions. And soon, she was hanging a tiny pot of flowers over Hyeri.

ChanHo was confused... Why is she hanging a pot of flowers over Hyeri....?

Then it finally hit him.

 

*Hyeri! She's in danger!*

 

Without hesitation, he sprinted towards her.

"Hyeri! Watch out!!!!*

ChanHo harshly pushed Hyeri furthur away from the wall and he came all with her.

 

But it was right there and then. Right at those few seconds, Yi Lin dropped the pot.

 

 

*CRASH*

 

 

~

 

Luhan turned to the direction of where he suddenly heard a crashing noise. He jogged over to the noise.

 

 

~

 

 

Hyeri didn't notice that she was suddenly on the concrete floor. She came back to her senses and found ChanHo beside her, unconcious. She painfully sat up and tried slapping ChanHo's shoulders for him to wake up, even though she has no idea what just happened. Her slapping came from his shoulders to his face, but there was still no response.

"ChanHo?" Hyeri held his head, but was terrified of what she just saw on her hand.

 

Blood.

 

Hyeri started panicking.

"ChanHo??? ChanHo???" She looked at her surroundings and saw the cause.

 

The broken flower pot.

 

She looked up and saw no one. But she didn't care at the moment... ChanHo was unconscious and she was panicking.

 

Soon, Luhan came to the scene and became confused, but curious of why Hyeri was here. She jogged up to her, about to ask her why she was here, but something else caught his eye. She was holding ChanHo, unconscious ChanHo, in her arms.

"Hyeri-ah..." He mumbled, skneeling down next to her.

She looked up and he saw uncontrollable tears waterfall out of her eyes.

"Luhan!!! You have to help him! Please!"

 

 

Luhan's eyes gazed from ChanHo then to the broken pot of flowers next to them. He looked up and saw no one. He called Kris.

"Kris!" He answered.

"Oh! Luhan! I told you to wait for me."

"Come to building 7! Hurry!"

"Got it."

The phone call ended and Luhan called 119 (Emergency number in Korea... Like 911 in America).

"I'll go get help, okay Hyeri?" Luhan told her.

Hyeri nodded.

 

Soon, Kris showed up and also tried processing what happened. His gaze went to the broken pot and up to the roof. He looked at Hyeri and nodded.

"I'll try finding whoever did this." He told her then ran to the stairs for the roof.

Meanwhile, Yi Lin was trying to go down the stairs and quickly as she could, but fortunately ran into Kris.

 

"AHA~! I GOT YOU~!" He cheered and got grip on her arm, dragging her out.

 

Kris dragged her out to where Hyeri and Luhan were. Luhan was first to notice and then tapped Hyeri on the shoulder. Hyeri knew it all along and let go of ChanHo, putting him in Luhan's care. He stormed up to Yi Lin with fiery eyes and slapped her as hard as she possibly can. Yi Lin gave her an evil glare.

"I hope you wither in prison." Hyeri coldly shot at her and came back to ChanHo.

And since Yi Lin was being held by Kris, she couldn't fight back.

 

Kris took out his phone and called the police station.

"Ahh! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm calling to report an attempt of murder here in SM University"

"Mhmmm....." Kris kept listening. "Mhmmm... okay... Thank you! Bye!"

 

"Okay! Yi Lin, Let's go!" Kris continued dragging her away and soon, they were gone.

 

Hyeri and Luhan were left there, waiting for the ambulance.

 

"ChanHo-ya...." She sniffed away her tears.

"Wake up soon okay? We still have to finish the movie we were watching earlier...." Hyeri wiped her tears away.

 

Luhan watched her painfully and tried comforting her by embracing her shoulders and letting her lean on his shoulder.

 

"ChanHo-yaa..." She kept mumbling as she sobbed.

 

"ChanHo..."

 

~

 

Thats was..... that stupid Yi Lin.... Well, I got rid of her~! We can alll live in peace... Hahaha not quite... Still mooore coming up so expect~!

 

OH MY GAAAWWWSHHH

Have you guys ever heard Luhan singing at Soy Milk and Twisted Dough-strips? The lyrics are sooooo cheeesy, but hearing Luhan singing it just makes his cuteness level up to the sky. Its soo adorable in my point of view... But I'll give you guys are link so you can listen to it too (:

It's in Chinese by the wayyy but don't worry, it has English subs and romanization.

 

Luhan- Soy Milk and Twisted Dough-strips cover!

 

So anywayyy! Thank you sooo much for reading! I hope you all love it! And please comment to let me know your opinion of the story~! Saranghaeyo~ >.<