Cat Food 1/1

Cat Food

Bored.

That's what's constantly playing through Taehyung's mind as he stared blankly at the sky spreaded widely above him, laying under a tree with his arms crossed behind his head. At the corner of his eyes, he could see Jungkook focusing at something not from their spot intensely, which is rare unless he's in class or dancing. Unfortunately, he couldn't see the thing he's so immersed on because of the tree and his position.

Both of the boys decided to call it a day and skip school, made a beeline to their favourite spot, which is there under the big shady tree and whatnot. For sure they're going to get it after getting back home but what do they care?

Taehyung pouted considerably, boredom clearly in his eyes as he propped on his elbows for support. "Jungkookie~" He called, adding a bit of tone to gain attention from the younger. "Yeah~?" Jungkook replied in a tone of voice matching Taehyung's but his eyes kept still ahead.

Just as Taehyung turn to stare at him, his strong sense of smelling kicked in and suddenly he blurted out,"You smell like cat food."

The completely random comment caught the red haired male off-guarded and he fell forward comically, obviously offended by the elder's unusual nonsense. "The hell was that for?!" He sputtered, his attention directed completely to the orange haired boy.

Taehyung giggled literally but letting the younger slide with his choice of words, just this time. "The hell are you laughing for?!" Yeah, just this time.

Taehyung turned ahead and continued to stare blankly at the view in front after finding it no funny afterwards, ignoring Jungkook's brief freak-out. Jungkook huffed and resumed his delayed act; spying on a couple not far from their location who's on a make out session.

Amidst his spying, his mind wandered back to Taehyung's sudden burst of words which inflicted him to the peak. Cat food? He tries to figure out what he had eaten at the exact morning before school and when he recalled it, he heaved a sigh knowingly. Oh right. No wonder...

"I'm bored..." Another monotonous whine came from Taehyung's lips after a brief moment of silence.

Sniff...

"Same here." A nonchalant answer from Jungkook replied him.

Sniff...

This...

"Queekkk..." Jungkook snapped his head towards the latter with a raised eyebrow at the weird noise Taehyung emitted. "Queek...?" He questioned wearily. "Yea, queekkk..." Taehyung didn't look at him as he responded but is more into the smell radiating from the younger. That smell is just so...

"O...kay..." Jungkook could never figure out what's inside of Taehyung's mind and his own little world but he had came to love it at some point, or so he thought. Another moment of uncommunicativeness lingered in the air after that.

Sniff...

Sniff...

Sniff...

Okay, now it's seriously coming out of hand. Taehyung couldn't keep the thought in his head. The smell is just so intriguing for a weird one. "You still smell like cat food, though."

Okay, what the hell? Seriously, if Jungkook hadn't know better, he would have this slide. He tried, really, to pay no heed to whatever's tugging in Taehyung's mind but what is with the cat food?!

Oh right.

Still depressed by the boredom, Taehyung glanced to younger next to him, a charming grin curved his cute face. "What kind of cat food did yo-"

"Damn it..." Jungkook growled in a sudden absolute sheer of anger and Taehyung twitched at the word. Jungkook's body jerked up and his eyes boring holes at Taehyung's head that suddenly seems so small to the younger. "What is up with damn cat food?!"

"Jungkook, damn is a bad word! You can't use that! Nobody can!" Taehyung scolded him like a wife would to her husband. A pause went on and he sniffed again. "It's just that you smelt like-"

A hard smack on the head sent his head jerked downwards before he could finish (Ouch rude kid).

Jungkook grabbed the collar of his uniform and yanked him forward till their chest collides, his eyes glaring into the other. "Why the hell d'ya have to be so concern over a stupid cat food?!"

"You just smell like a flipping cat food! I can't help but noting it and I'm bored!" Taehyung glared back but his glare is as good as a puppy's glare to a shoe.

"You know what I have to say about that?!" Jungkook pressed the 'I' and leaned closer in anger till their foreheads connected in a loud 'thud', teeth gritted angrily and eyes staring solemnly into Taehyung's. Both of them completely forgetting the and the respectiveness and all.

"What?!" The orange-haired one retarded, scowling and hands helplessly pawing at Jungkook's grip on him. "This!" Jungkook suddenly smashed his lips to Taehyung's lips without hesitation, needless to say. The previous anger switched to a sudden passion.

Taehyung was beyond shocked and speechless over the younger' sudden action. At the feeling of Jungkook's lips pressed harshly to his, the anger just suddenly being thrown off of a clift. In need of getting further taste of the older, Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip roughly and the said male moaned in pain. At the advantage, Jungkook slipped his tongue into hs mouth and explored the inside.

Taehyung harmlessly struggled and eventually gave in and let Jungkook took control of whatever's happening. Some people who happens to pass by would stopped and stared at the two teeens making out with intense craziness.

Realizing what he's doing, Jungkook peeled away, breathing a bit hard and face slightly flushed out of embarrassment. Taehyung just blinked innocently and did nothing but touch his sore swollen lips, eyes big in awe. "You know what?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook ignored the stares from the people at the sides and just stared adoringly at the cute elder. "What?"

"You even taste like cat food." The innocent remark had him go all red. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yea...Sorry." Taehyung giggled profusely and lean forward with a wide grin. "I like it."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to being speechless and taken aback. But nevertheless, he proceed to slip his hand to the back of the hyung's neck and pulled him closer, locking his lips perfectly with his own.

Now, to say this was a bit of a major embarrassment, but the cat food he ate this morning was the best.

And maybe he would consider to sharing it with the latter after this.

 

****

 

Hmmm.....I hope this is okay, for now.

The idea of eating cat food came from me actually bc I literally ate cat food once and it does taste good (It's true I'm not ting with you right now)

Just out of curiosity~