Junsu's vers

Almost is Never Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Present

 

 

          “I’m Kim Junsu,”

          “Kim Taeyeon,”

 

--

 

          “I don’t think my dad can pick me up later,” Taeyeon said sadly.

          “How if I ride you home?”

          “Is it ok?”

          “Of course, beside it’s Saturday night and I don’t want to go home early,” I said and grinned.

          “Okay then, thanks oppa,”

          ‘You got one point for giving a ride to Taeyeon, Junsu! Go get another points!’ I thought and smiled at the girl who sat in front of me.

 

--

 

“Oppa?” Taeyeon called me. We were on our way to go to my house.

          “Hm?”

          “May I ask you?”

          “What?”

          “Your parents.. do they know if you’re smoking? I mean, we’re still in high school,”

          I instantly chuckled when I heard her question.

          “My dad.. he’s know, Taenggoo-ah”

          “Then, does he mad at you?”

          “No. He just said that if I want to smoke, just do it inside home, don’t go outside,”

          “How about drink? Do you?”

          “Drink? Haha, of course not, Taenggoo-ah. I never touch that thing even once,”

          I smiled after that. Well, it’s true. Even I smoke, but I never drink. I just don’t like its smell.

          “Taenggoo?” I called.

          “Why, oppa?”

          “You hungry?”

          “Um.. a little, why?”

          “How if we stop by for awhile? I’m hungry as hell,”

          Taeyeon giggles instead of answering my question. ‘God, her giggles sound so cute. Stop it or you drive me crazy, Taengoo-ah!!’

“Any place you like to eat?”

“Up to you, oppa,”

“Okay then,” I immediately turn to left, when the traffic light turns to green. “What do you want?”

“Chocolate milk with ice,”

“Food?”

“Chocolate grilled bread,”

“Two chocolate milks with ice and two chocolate grilled breads,” I said then we go to the empty seats.

There’s a silence engulf us. Both of us don’t know how to open the conversation, and I also nervous. Then I grab my phone and decide to unlock it, well it’s the only way so I don’t feel nervous after all.

“Taeng, do you know this number?” I ask as I show her the number.

Taeyeon frowns as she reads it. ‘Aiii, even when she’s frown, she’s still cute!’ “I don’t have idea, oppa. Why?”

“Ah, no, I only wonder if it’s Yuri’s or Jessica’s,”

Just then our meals come and we start dig in. Well, we both hungry already.

“It’s so hot,” I said after I sip my drink, as I fan myself.

“Open your shirt then, oppa,” she said then merong at me.

“And you’ll be enjoy it haha,” I . Well, I really like haha.

“Yaaaah!!” she cupped her cheeks in embarassment. “Those have to be fold, you know,” she said as she touch my arms who cover by the cloth.

“Nah, I more prefer like this,”

“No wonder you’re feeling hot, oppa,”

We then continued our talks, until we finish our meals.

“This oppa,” she said as she gives me some money.

“My treat, Taenggoo-ah,” I said then smile sweetly at her, before take some money and pay the bill.

“But, oppa,”

“Here,” I give her the exchange and she looks at me with puzzle looks. “Give them to the guy over there,”

She follows the gaze my index finger points at, then nods like a kid.

 

--

 

“Oppa?” she called me. We’re on our way to our friend’s house.

          “Yes?”

          “What will you take in college after this?”

          “I still dunno yet, Taenggoo-ah. I think I’ll take mathematics,”

          “Yah, does oppa follow me? I also want to take that, you know,” ‘Oh, Taenggoo also wants to take mathematic? Wow, what a coinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter