Summer - Second Meeting

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun straightened his back. Looking for someone in the middle of the crowd, but how sharp his eyes searching, he couldn’t find the person he was looking for.

“She’s not coming,” a soft whisper approached his ear. He turned and found Hyeri was already sitting beside him.

                                          

“How do you know?”

 

“Krystal told me last night. She didn’t tell you?” the boy shook his head. If Krystal said Sulli wouldn’t come. Then she wouldn’t come.

 

Sehun actually didn’t want to believe.

 

But she really didn’t come to their graduation.

 

***

Sehun walked  at the familiar neighborhood’s road. Looking at the right and the left of him. That was all the same neighborhood.

He stopped in front of a white painted house. Breathing, he pressed the black bell’s button at the wooden gate.

 

One. Two. Three. And uncounted presses later, there was no one coming out from the house.

 

“Oh Sehun?”

A familiar girl’s voice approached his ears. He turned to found the icy faced girl was standing after him.

 

“Krystal”

 

“Are you looking for Sulli?” he nodded at the girl. Krystal let out a short soft sigh before swung her hand asking him to follow her.

“Come”

 ***

“I don’t even know she has a disease,” Krystal put a cup of tea at the table in front of Sehun. Taking a seat across him she continued, “I knew it after a month after her disappearance. After whining to my sister”

 

“Blood cancer? You mean… Leukemia?”

 

He received a small nod from the girl. “She had Leukemia from long time ago. But the doctor claimed she was already recovered. But I never know the disease would come back. She never told me anything, so did her family. Before they just disappear a month a year ago”

 

“Do you know…—“

 

“I don’t. I asked my sister but she doesn’t know either. They just told my sister she has to be treated but they didn’t tell where and until when. They just… gone”

 

The boy hung his head low, rubbed his palm with his other palm. He raised his head before thanked the girl and leave.

 

***

Sehun laid his back on the aircraft’s seat. Looking out at the window, watching the clouds passed him in front of his eyes.

He met his high school’s friend, talked to them, reminisced with them.

 

And asking where was Sulli.

 

But no one of them know. They didn’t know, and they also curious.

 

The last time he saw her was at the school’s prom night. That was more than a year already. She didn’t come to their graduation, so he couldn’t meet her. Until when the time he had to go to Germany, continued his study there as a doctor.

 

One year after he left Korea, he went back. And the first thing he wanted to do was meet the girl, Choi Sulli. But she wasn’t there. And no one knew where she was.

 

He headed to the airport’s parking area after he arrived. Putting his suitcase in his car trunk and sit at the driver seat, wasting no time and started the engine.  

Sehun rubbed his nose with his fingers one hand at the stir, his mind was nowhere to be found since he left Korea. He was crazy over a girl and he found that funny. He chuckled before stepped on the gas adding his speed.

 

He really didn’t have his mind with him. And he didn’t realize he was passing the red light. A loud sound revived him, he swerved immediately.

 

But it was too late.

 

The last thing he heard was a voice of a loud crash and all went dark.

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter