Come back to me.

Come back to me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, I'm Donghae, I'm 22 years old and fell in love with Hyukjae.
I met him in September from two years ago, it wasn't love at first sight, but we're almost there.
He's sweet, funny, beautiful ... He's just great, or at least in my eyes he is.
The nice thing was that we liked each other, only that when he asked me to be engaged to him, I already had a girlfriend, I couldn't leave her, but after two days that I said no to Hyukjae, she left me.
It was too late to go back, I made him suffer and I have suffered in the first place.
I changed him, and if before he was a sweet and sensitive boy, he became an , but my heart still beats for him, tearing in, even though my head and all those who know my situation, they tell me to let him go, to forget him and move on.
The problem is that I can't, I pledge there but I just can't bring myself to let him go.
I started to go out, to find some pastime, another job, but punctually, when someone tries to come into my heart, it trims me pictures of moments spent with Hyukjae, and soon I moved away all the people from me, locking me in myself.
All the things that we said, he told me, I melted like ice in the sun, made me believe that for us, me and Hyukjae, there might be a possibility, even though he now has a girlfriend.
It is now from 20 January we do not speak; he hugged me, cuddled me, gave me kisses on the cheeks, nose, lips, I felt content, happy and loved.
Then suddenly nothing more, he told me that it was better if we hadn't seen any more because his girlfriend had discovered us - maybe she has read the messages - and he "couldn't let her."
He told me that we could still be friends, but it's impossible for me to remain "friends" with someone I love.
Because yes, I love him, I've never tried something like that with someone else, it isn't a passing crush, unfortunately, they are almost two years that this story goes on, and they are almost two years that I cry every nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter