[♚] Species

♚ Nephilim : The new lead. [ Apply Open ]


♚species
To help you mundanes understand better...

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

shadowhunter

 





     Shadowhunters, also known as the Nephilim, are a secretive race of beings who are humans born with angelic blood. They are the appointed warriors on Earth of the Angel Raziel. They are appointed specifically to control and preside over the Shadow World, as well as over the demons and Downworlders who inhabit it. They have fought the demonic forces valiantly for well over the span of a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

warlocks

 





     Warlocks, also known as Lilith's Children, are the immortal race of Downworlder offspring of demons and mundanes. Warlocks who cannot cast magic are called ifrits. A universal trait among them are their warlock or demon marks, a part of their body that is strange or unique that identifies them as not merely human. These can be extra, inhuman body parts such as bat wings, goat feet, lizard tails, scaled hands or cat eyes, or differently-colored skin. Additionally, warlocks are unable to have children. Lastly, along with faeries, warlocks are the only Downworlders who can cast magic because of their demon blood.

vampires

 





     Vampires, also known as the Children of the Night, are a species of Downworlders. Along with werewolves, vampires are humans infected with a demon disease. However, unlike the former, vampires are considered "undead"; that is, their bodies are no longer alive in the sense that living humans' are. Their undeparted human souls reside within their own animated corpses, kept intact and animated by the demon disease and energy. Being reanimated corpses, vampires do not have a heartbeat, nor do they need to breathe, although they are able to inhale oxygen in order to utilize their heightened sense of smell, to pass as human, or to blow on something. Their lack of breath makes them impervious to such things as asphyxiation, drowning, or gases.

werewolves

 





     Werewolves, also known as Lycanthropes and the Children of the Moon, are a species of Downworlders. Like vampires, werewolves are humans infected with a demonic disease, which give them the ability to transform into wolves and gain their inhuman strength and powers. Lycanthropy transforms a human into a werewolf, a demihuman whose demonic infection causes them to transform into a large and dangerous wolf under the light of the full moon, though they can also Change at will. Werewolves in their lupine form are not merely wolves; they possess unnatural strength and speed comparable to that of demons. While they still bearing a little resemblance to their human selves while Turned, their eyes become that of a wolf's, with even the colors changing: either blue or bright, ranging from yellow to orange or gold.

mundanes

 





     Mundanes, also called mundies by some, are regular humans who are oblivious to the existence of Shadowhunters, Downworlders, demons, and the rest of the Shadow World. Mundanes can be be infected with what are considered to be demon diseases: lycanthropy and vampirism; they can be turned into werewolves or vampires when bitten, and fed blood for the latter. They can also become Forsaken when runes are Marked or applied on their skins. Human children can also be turned into Shadowhunters with Mortal Cup.

♚application tips

 


♚Tip1: Read the links (the crowns) of the species that you are wanting to apply as, you don't have to read every little things, just the basics if you do not know the series, but be prepare to change things if something seems off.
     + I'm not going to take a strike off if that happens, because well even I can see that it's a long thing to read..haha but it is interesting..uvu

♚Tip2: If wanting to do a mundane, do know that they HAVE to be turned in to a Vampire or Werewolf. Or else they really won't have a BIG part of the story but they will come out.
      + You can put it in the suggest section on when they turned in to a Vampire or Werewolf in the later chapters if you want to start out as a Mundane.

♚Tip3: I will take in 'Shadowhunters' more than any other species, please be in mind of that but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna take any other species.
     + Shadowhunters: 60%
        Vampires & Werewolves: 20%
                       
  (Counting the Mundanes)
        Warlocks: 20%