5

Wolf and I

You:I kept reading the words on the wall. Oh

Kris:I heard her say Oh.I turn around What is it ___?

You:There is a spell above the script.The only way is that to make your friends back to human.That I have to destroy this person who cast this spell on you. Before the red moon comes.Kris,I want you and the wolves to stay with me.

Kris:I can't leave the cave or the woods. The wolves and I are trap from the outside the world and the only place we can go is the woods or the cave. This spell is hard to break.

You:Maybe their is another way

Kris:There is not another way.The only way is the red moon make us disappear forever.

You:I don't want you to disappear.I'll be alone.

Kris:I hug her and we both walk away.Until we made it to my bed.Don't cry ____.

You:Is this WITCH dead?

Kris:Yes,after she cast the spell on us.The person who resemble you 200 hundred years.Shoot a hard metal arrow on her heart. She die after that.

You:You said I die to

Kris:You did both you and the witch after that war.

You:Me from 200 hundred years ago.Did I say anything to you or the wolves?

Kris:No...my princess.

You:If I did say something from 200 years ago before I die. I would say I LOVE YOU to each and every single of the wolves and including you.

Kris:I put my hand on her face. My time as a human for the day is running out.

You:Don't change back.My tears start to drip down.If I can wish on a star.I would ask to change everyone back into there human forms.

Kris:I know my princess.I look into her eyes

You:I look back into his eyes

Kris:I lean in for a kiss on her lips

You:I felt his lips on my lips.I close my eyes and hold his hand.