Chapter One - His Beautiful Stranger

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Welcome to chapter one!

Enjooy!

“One Americano, one Cappuccino and a caramel macchiato, right?” The cashier said quickly as she showed him a plastic bag filled with three glasses of different drinks.

 

“Yes.” The customer simply said without glancing at the cashier. He was still busy findling with his phone as he gave her his money.

 

The cashier opened the money drawer to get some money as the change. “Alright, here you go. Thankyou. Come again next time!” The cashier said after giving his change.

 

He got the money and the bag. “Thanks.” He replied, still not looking her. Then he turned around and walked his way to the door.

 

“Kris Hyung! Where’s my cappuccino?” A slim figured guy with a snapback on his head eagerly asked the other guy who was just exited the coffe shop.

 

“Oh Sehun, next time you ordering me around again, I’ll kill you. I’m your hyung for God’s sake.” Kris grumpily said.

 

Sehun smiled at him and blown him a flying kiss. “Nuh-uh! You can’t kill me, you love me so much, remember? Anyway, thank you for this one!” He said while taking his favorite drink.

 

Kris smacked his head hard. “Who said I love you huh? I told you I’m straight.”

 

“Ouch! Seriously hyung!” Sehun stared at him with disbelief, covering his own head with his hand.

 

 “Aisht, drop it off you two.” Luhan said and took his caramel macchiato from Kris’ hand. “Thank you Kris.”

 

“You’re welcome.” He simply replied as he sipped on his Americano. “Anyway, Luhan, can I borrow your phone for awhile? My phone is ing on me. I need to call my uncle, He was calling me but when I was going to answer the battery has ran out.”

 

Luhan nodded. “Of course.” He said, giving his phone to Kris.

 

 

After 5 seconds, the person on the other line answered. “Hello? Who is this?”

 

“It’s me, Uncle. Kris. Why were you calling? Sorry,my phone just died.” Kris said as soon as the line connected to his uncle.

 

“ooh, It’s okay Kris. Uhm, I just wanted to ask you a favor. But before that, you’re currently in a vacation, right?” His uncle asked.

 

Kris took a sip on his Americano before answering. “Yes I am. Why?”

 

“Can you do me a favor? Have you already known that I have built a new villa near the beach around Busan?” He asked again. “Can you stay for awhile in the villa? Maybe 2 or 3 weeks? I sent some people to fix things. The garden, electricity, balcony, and much more in the day and I’m not sure I can fully trust them so I want you to guard the villa... Well I meant, I want you to spend your vacation on my villa,” He chuckled. “what do you think?”

 

“Villa, huh? It sounds interesting, Uncle. But what would I do there? You know I get bored easily.” Kris answered, rubbing the back of his neck. “Can I, at least bring my friends?”

 

“You don’t have to worry about that kid, I’m sure you’re going to have some fun there. I got everything in there. Like I said before, there are billiard pool, games, sport field, and... there’s a bar nearby… you young people love bars right! Oh, there is also a beautiful lake next to the house. Oh, not to forget, a beautiful beach can be reach by using car just a minute!” His uncle said excitedly. “And of course you can bring your friends!”

 

Kris smiled at the sounds of his excited uncle. “Alright alright, I got it. Thank you for your a lot of information.” He chuckled. “I should thank you uncle, it seems like my vacation is going to be fun, for sure.”

 

“I guarantee you, Kris. So, you’re in?”

 

“My pleasure.”

 

 

“Whoaaah Kris this is soooo great! The villa! It’s pretty! Oh! Look! There’s a lake here right beside the villa! Holy !” Luhan said excitedly as they arrived to Kris’ uncle villa.

 

Kris chuckled softly. “Luhan you’re being a little girl again.”

 

Luhan glared at him. “You just do not understand how beauty the villa is. And plus, look at the views! I can live here forever, damn!”

 

“Aisht Luhan hyung stop being cute. You said you’re manly!” Sehun said in annoyance, while Kris was shaking his head, his friends were really really something. “Dudes, Let’s just bring our luggaes to our room, shall we?” He said as Luhan and Sehun gave him nod.

 

Sehun roamed his eyes to all over the place. “Wow Luhan hyung is right. This place is hella pretty. Thanks for inviting us, Kris hyung. My love for you has doubled up.” He grinned, showing him a heart sign made by his fingers.

 

“Stop making me puke, Sehun.” Kris said in disgust. “Anyway, you’re welcome.”

 

Luhan was already at the kitchen, checking the tools for their cooking activity. “We should buy some ingredients for foods Kris. There’s nothing here at the cupboard or fridge. Only.. hm, some liquors.” He sighed in annoyance. He is the oldest here yet he didn’t get used on drinking alcohol.

 

“I can drink beers all night. No problem.” Kris lazily said, checking the couch before lay down and closing his eyes softly, humming sounds that only he and God knows.

 

“Yah...” Luhan frowned. “We have to go to grocery store Kris...” He ordered.

 

Kris shot one of his eyes open. “Aisht Luhan why are you being like this... Okay you won. Let’s buy the ingredients.” He stood up to get his car’s key.

 

“Where are we going??” Sehun excitedly asked from the billiard table he was currently at as he saw kris getting his car’s key. Kris stared at Sehun before a smirk plastered on his face.

 

“I forgot we have you here, maknae.” Kris said happily. “here’s the key, go to the grocery store nearby with Luhan. I’m sleepy, I want to sleep.” He said, giving Sehun his key.

 

Sehun groaned. “what!? Aaah I’m lazy too hyuuung” he whined.

 

“You’re lazy!? Then fine, Sehun! I won’t make any foods for you! Go get your own food, deal!?” Luhan angrily said.

 

He stared at him in disbelief. “Seriously Luhan hyung!? Okay! Let’s go to the store! Aaah damn it..” Sehun whined again.

 

“Don’t be like that your wife, Sehun.” Kris teasingly said.

 

“YAH! I’m not his wife! Hell, I’m a man! And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter