You're Everywhere

Never Leave You

"Sandara!" Jiyong screamed his lung out. Sweat dripping from his forehead and fall through his cheek. His heart beating fast. He dreamed of Sandara again. He always had the same dream after Sandara leave.

Sandara left to visit to her hometown. She never arrive there and never comeback home.

 Jiyong search for her everywhere. He doesn’t want to believe that she’s death. He started living in her apartment, insisting that he will wait for her to comeback.

Jiyong regret when he didn't bother to confess his feeling to Sandara before she leave. He regrets it every day.

He longed for her sweet smell, her sunny smile and her soft voice.

Tears drops from his cheek. He didn't even bother to wipe it for he knows that the tears for Sandara will never stop.

He dreamt of Sandara and him meeting at the lake. Her eyes shone with tears. He pulls her to his chest. He hugged her tightly. Inhaling her sweet smell, catching for her heart beat.

"Jiyong, you have to get over me." she whispered.

"I can’t live without you. I will never live without you." he said. He tightened the grabs on Sandara. Then the pitch black will surround them and Sandara will slowly disappear from his grip.

And then he woke up. It has become his habit now. He dreams the same dreamt every night. And he hated it. He hated it because he will lose Sandara every time he dreamed of her.

 

The dark surround them again and he sense that Sandara slowly disappear from him.

“No, not this this time." unwilling to let Sandara go, he hugged her closer to her chest. He tightened her arms around Sandara‘s body.

"Jiyong let go of me. We will both disappear if you don't let go now." she said sobbing from his chest.

"I will never leave you again. If this is the price for being with you, i will pay it with no regret," he said. And then the dark slowly eat them.

He fell asleep and never woke up again...