Fake fanaccounts are not good for anyone

Fake fanaccounts are not good for anyone [Oneshot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[INFO] 130502 Sehun, Taemin, Kai, Minho Caught Watching Using Sehun's Laptop When SHINee's Manager caught them Kai's Hand is already on his pants.

Sehun's PoV.

---


Four Korean idols in a hot, dark closet. Whose idea was this again? We were from two different idol groups and today one of us (I think it might have been Kai) had somehow dragged me, Minho and Taemin with him to a noraebang to celebrate SHINee's new album. He was always generous and wanted to treat hyungnims if they did a comeback or so. He had done the same with Super Junior sunbaes too, but usually he never went as far as having an all-boys-night with all the immature jokes and normal guy things we all loved to do. Well I didn't love it but who was I to argue? Anyway, that's why we were now all hidden in a closet, browsing shirtless pictures of each other and some really badly photoshopped edit pictures of the most supported pairings like Eunhae and Jongkey. The giggling never stopped.

The night had been _crazy_ so far. As crazy as a mosquito flying towards a waterfall. I think it was only 3 am when Kai decided to get some more drinks (with a lot of sugar), in which you couldn't even taste the alcohol. After putting on a white dress shirt, tight red boxers and a matching bowtie, he came back from the kitchen, drawing all the final bursts of energy from us by making us laugh with his silver serving tray. It was hilarious and we all happily gulped down the cold, refreshing liquid which indulged our taste buds oh-so-sweetly. I didn't want to be this lively, but the alcohol made me feel so light and energetic. I don't know why, but I decided to dress up too, so I stood up and picked a random gold colored tie which I put on myself. (It was a closet, duh. It had clothes.)

When I saw myself from a mirror next to us, I had to admit I looked y, even. I had a tight black tank top, royal blue boxers with white dots and some black socks I had found. The golden tie went all too well with the colours. Taemin had got himself a green hoodie and black underwear while Minho was jumping around in a bathrobe because he had spilled something earlier and he had taken a long shower, probably using all 15 minutes for to Kai's legs which were quite pretty, I must say.

No wait, let me take that back. Not pretty.

Forgive me, I was drunk.

After grabbing my drink again and swallowing the final drops, I felt that the oxygen inside the closet had slowly started to turn into carbondioxide. It made all of us suddendly feel really exhausted. My body was burning, so I suggested that we cool off a bit. Everyone agreed and abandoned the laptop, then starting a conversation about what we should do next.

Taemin wanted to visit a nearby store which was open until 6 am. Since no one could come up with any other ideas, we all got dressed up with normal clothing, such as baseball jackets, runners and loose shorts. We dashed out in a hurry, only keys and money with us.

The night felt really nice. The walk wasn't that long and there were no fans around - this was perfect in so many ways. Until someone broke the silence.
"I wonder what we need to buy though?" Kai's low voice came from behind me. It was hoarse from shouting all night. y.
"I want a crown. I want to be a prince.. Like, a prince of a kingdom far away.." Taemin explained a dreamy look in his eyes.
"I want to bake cookies." I said as bluntly as I could. Because goddamnit, my stomach, mouth, brain and soul carved for chocolate chip cookies.
"Yeah!" Minho shouted.
"Let's get some ice cream too!" He continued and suggested happily. We all agreed and continued our slow walking pace.

When we reached the shop the sky had started to lighten up. It must have been around 4 am now, considering the fact that the asphalt was still cold and wet and the early morning birds had started to sing. Or squeak. Or whine. Or laugh at you. Whatever you thought it as. Depends on the mood.

We stepped in to the store and took on our own quests of finding what we wanted. Except for Taemin who went here and there, searching badly for the crown.
"Awww, where have they taken all the party crowns?" I heard him ask in a disappointed manner which he was exaggerating.
"Oh, I think the fairies came to fetch them away for their kingdoms' princes." Minho explained from behind us. He had 4 popsicles inside a plastic bag. That was fast, I thought.
"Awww.. But I really wanted to be a prince!" Taemin kept on whining which caused me to roll my eyes and sigh.
"Maybe sometime else. Now get yourself together, I need the milk for the cookies." I said, crashing his stupid dreams. He pouted and looked like a lost child in a jungle, and that made Minho worry. Why was I surrounded by these preschoolers again?
"Aww, look what you did Sehun! Now he's upset!" Minho started scolding me and patted Taemin's head, his hair slowly. Was this a gay preschool drama I was seeing?
"You will still always be my prince!" He continued by loudly declaring, and then actually kissing Taemin's pout away. What the did I just witness? I couldn't help but to make a stupid face and show my tongue to them. Just like in kindergarten.
"Okay, lovebirds, shall we continue shopping or are you going to ride to the sunset with white horses?" Kai asked. Thank god he was here.
"To the sunrise actually." I corrected him without a reason. He threw a glare at me. I was too drunk to think of a proper response, so I just said what I wanted to. I think it was that what also triggered Kai to say something back at me. He decided to joke a bit by changing his

Please log in to read the full chapter