001

Picture Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One 001

June 2013 in a province away from Seoul

 

The heavens were crying outside, mirroring how much a certain girl cried a few nights ago. But she needs to make up her mind. She has planned this for so long. Now, she had a backpack on with only few clothes in it, her camera safely placed in its case and her ATM card tucked in one of her pockets. The ATM card that she has saved since she first received money as a kid, she studied with a sports scholarship making her schooling free . Since she was little she has trained her body, accepting every kick and punch from people just for her to go to school, for free. Her parents give her allowances but the money she gets she saves...since then money has been her driving force. 

 

Not that she wants to get a way from this shabby place, true she was poor her family was poor. But she needed to do this for them. She planned to get away, to help her family. She gave her camera a pat, this was the only luxurious thing she has bought. After all, this will change their lives. She gave one last look at her tiny room, she turned away and opened the door slowly. Shutting it close, she realized that she might never enter this room ever again. She tiptoed all the way to the living room. Her eyes lingered for a little while on their only television. She smiled at it and gave the inanimate object a peace sign. Her brilliant plans came to life because of this old TV. 

 

She disliked the glamorous lives of those people inside that box. She absolutely detested them. They give the world a superficial and vain way of living.  What you see is not the whole truth...and she will uncover them.. Even if a star's light must burn out. She will show no mercy. Specially to those kind of people.

 

 

I am ruthless she reminded herself, she repeats it everyday like a mantra. Now she was about to reach the door a foot from now. Will mark the start of change in their lives.

 

 

"Where do you think you are going young lady!" That voice won't stop her even if it came from the people who made her existence in the world possible

 

They were headed to her direction she knew. "I'm sorry" she muttered without turning back. "What are you-"

 

She decided to run. She ran outside as fast as she could not giving a glance at her former house but she heard it loud and clear.

 

You engrateful ! They must hate her now, but this was the only way she could help her family. She received education because of her taekwondo awards, but it won't be enough. She knew if she won't get to a prestigious school, she won't find a decent job..she hated studying. Getting a scholarship was unsure with all the competition from other people. Throwing aside that,left her with the other thing she loved, photography and fishing. This time she won't be fishing with a pole but with her camera. And she will fish the kind of people on the tv she hates the most. 

 

Without stopping she arrived at the highway, she was drenched in the rain the wind was making her shiver. She patiently waited. That will take her to the place that will change her life. Soon enough there it came a truck carrying fresh vegetables for the markets in Seoul. It stopped just in front of her. She knew the driver, a middle aged ajumma who does not want to depend on her husband. Like her she wanted to help her family, being a woman doesn't mean you have to be worthless and beg for money.

She handed out her fare to the ajumma.

"Dear you are drenched in the rain you can change at the back I put a little space for you!" She said before taking the money.

 

The girl ran hopped on the trunk, she saw the little space provided for her. The first class accommodation for Seoul just beside boxes of all kinds of vegetables. She sat on the small space, not wanting to be sick she took her clothes off and got dry clothes to change. She placed her bag and laid her head on it. 

 

 

Today was a long day.

 

 

 

She closed her eyes as the sound of thunder and raindrops lull her to sleep....unsure of what she will see in the morning.

 

 

Present day, year 2014

 

Case 01 married actor having an affair with a girl who looks like his daughter! in a bar closed down for having underaged entertainers a week after being CAPTURED!

 

 

Case 02 she was korea's national fairy. Frame one- she smiles like an angel frame two- she is pointing at a fallen shoe frame three- a girl bringing shoeboxes crying and what looks like apologizing frame four-fairy turns into a witch the girl's hair in her hands the boxes thrown everywhere the girl actually turns out to be assistant to ms. Fairy 

 

Case 03 male models in a fist brawl outside a gay bar in itaewon captured!! 

 

Case 04 mr. Politician busy in casino at government office hours, same position same poker table in the next photos captured in different days. EXPOSED! 

 

Case 05 idols from the same company in a lip lock, Same company same group SAME GENDER!!!  Status: undisclosed to the public, entertainment company agreed payment for 12 months with no interest 

 

 

 

Jongin shut the laptop off, there were tears in his eyes he wiped them as he continued his fits of laughter he can't control anymore. The report was just pure crack to him. Speaking of the writer of the report. There was Do Kyungsoo infront of his table his huge eyes watching his editor who was laughing like crazy his hands was on his stomach clutching it like he was on pain.But he was laughing jongin really scares the heck out off Kyungsoo. He feigned a cough to announce his presence to his editor. Jongin immediately settled himself, back to his usual cocky disposition and a smirk instantly plastering on his face. "Ah just the person who I was looking for for. Here you go kyungie" the editor said while handling out the smaller yet older man's paycheck. Kyungsoo aimed for the envelope but Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's arm positioned the older man's palm open before Jongin placed the envelope on it purposely holding the smaller hand of Kyungsoo and letting it linger there for a long time before Kyungsoo had composed his feelings and managed to get his hand away from the scary y editor, earning him a chuckle from Jongin. kyungsoo turned away in an instant after getting back his hand. But before he could leave another meter away from Jongin.

 

"Kyungie?" The younger called him again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter