wild and y (??????)

exciting destiny and playful romance

" thank you , come again "  hmm what a sweet couple i thought to myself while washing the remaining dishes and only 1 hour left till i can close up the cafe shop.I am already in seoul for almost 1 mounth and everything is still so new to me but compared to my home country there are definitly a lot more people dating making me feel a little lonely but then again i never dated before ..just had my first date 3 years ago and that of a man tried to talk on the phone while we didn't even held hands when we met up -.-  and that ended with me ignoring his calls ....and after that i was just so focused on ending school and coming to korea that i did not had any serious interest in a relationship " are you closed ?" said a voice and when i came to the front i saw a small group of guys goofing around "not yet , would you like to order something to drink :) ?" " just give us three of whatever you think it is good " said the one wearing sun glasses and turned back to his friends ....weird dude ...wearing sun glasses when it is freaking 10 pm .."here you go three normal coffees " i said wanting to go back when one of the guys started to talk about my s..." oh my god she got some big titts hahaha" are they freaking serious right now i mean okay i am a foreigner in this country but still they should expact that i understand and talk some korean since i work at this cafe -.- right when i was about to turn around the one with the glasses hit the other dudes neck and whispered " yaa what if she understands you stupid " and said to me " ehm miss he asked if you could bring some paper tissues haha..ha ?" with the most angelic smile he could fake at that moment "yes" i said and while i put them on the table i 'accidently' pushed his coffee on him " oh my god sorry , i ..i really did not want that to happen " " YAA ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!" he stood up and the other guys where trying to blow his pants dry what looked pretty questionable i brought some more paper tissue to their table and rushed back to the kitchen where i literally cracked up " HAHAHAHA OMO such freaking idiots hahahhahah " i whiped away the tears which came from all that  histerically laughing and after i turned around all i saw was a face looking at me with a glare of death .."ehm..." i said while my smile disappeard " i was looking at some birds which flew against the window ha..ha..haha" he took of his glasses and at that moment i felt a cold shiver on my back he ..he looked almost exactly like jackson from got7 ...the jackson for whom i the replay button on my laptop for his y part at girls girls girls " i wanted to pay but since you never came back from your beloved kitchen you left me no other choice , between i am a man with a lot of understanding but sometimes the smallest thing can annoy me you know? " step by step he came closer and with every step my breath seemed to become shorter and shorter his eyes where so intense and the fact that he resambled jackson so much did not made things easier for me and at the blink of an eye i steped on a strawberry which was on the floor and landed on my ..wow ..probably the most embarresing moment ever " hahhahahahahahahahah look what happens" sticking out his tounge and putting some money on the table next to him while he was still facing me with the most amused face ever " la lala la la laaaa , come on guys we are going " " ehm you ..you still get some money back " i said still dying out of embaressment " you can keep it , i liked you you are fun " where his last words before he closed the door behind him. Stupid stupid stupid how on freaking earth did i met such a person he looks exactly like jackson but his character is a mess he could never be as wild ,y and charming as my bias.After closing up the shop i went straight home and tried to sleep while todays happinings were still swirling in my head.