The Facts

Three Irrelevant Facts

A walk in the woods helps me relax and release tension.

The fact that I’m dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant. It’s not that big of a deal anyway. Everyone he knows will probably think he ran away, again.

Wonsik has been bothering me for ages and I’m glad that I can finally get rid of him. Now I only need a good place where I can dispose of his body.

Another totally irrelevant fact is that he’s my brother. Murdering your own family is not that uncommon after all.

I guess he was right. Maybe we should’ve sought psychological help, but I’m quite sure that that won’t help him now.

He was so messy and led by emotions, father always told him only to be indifferent about ‘feelings’. Wonsik never listened and got almost caught several times. I told him: clean up your mess after you’re done, don’t let one blood drop behind. The police will find everything.

It was a good idea to kill him. I don’t want to go on a hunt with someone if there’s a possibility of getting caught.

I finally find the perfect spot and start digging a hole. When I’m done I drop his cold and bloody corpse in there and spray it with gasoline.

“Goodbye you bastard,” I say and drop the lighter. The flames immediately rise up from Wonsik’s body.

Yes, my family does have psychological issues. I’m most likely the worst of them all.

The last irrelevant fact is that my name is Hakyeon.