Chapter 6

24 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6  

Everything is awkward after Dr. Shin has exit. Luckily, Mom has not entered ever since then. Everything is ruined, my future plan on studies, graduating university, meeting the love of my life personally, getting married at the place where we've met.

And now the father of the baby will be Mr.-Prick-also-known-as-Mr.-Tutor. Talking of the devil, a knock on the door brings me back to reality. "Seohyun?" A male's deep voice called out. Who can that be? A Doctor Martin's black boots came into my sight once I faced the door. A pair of beige tight pants and a flowery vintage blouse for a male came in. Please. No, I'm not ready to face that son of a now.

Unluckily, a sight of a type that I do not want to face right now is here! Whoo! Where's all the paparazzi, isn't he the man that got an award for ruining a woman, named Seo Joo Hyun, life? Oh I forget, nobody nominates him.

Note the sarcasm there

"Yes Mr. Dickhe- I mean Mr Kris." I coughed, correcting my greeting.

"Look, I don't know what is your problem but-" I quickly cut his sentence. Rage is quickly building up against my bloodstream.

"Oh, yes, you may not remember spiking a drink and threaten me to drink or else I won't get my pay from my boss! And, oh, congratulations on making me pregnant! This fetus will be our responsibility! You have no idea that you've ruin my oh-so-wonderful life until you come into my life! Now, get the out and leave me alone!" I burst out in anger and did not realise that I've been crying. A nice way to show that you are weak. I mentally pat my shoulder, wishing myself a good job. I then turned to the other side, looking towards the windows that shows a view of raining cats and dogs.

Instead of hearing the door closing, a warm pair of hands embraces my hand that was connected to the heart rate monitor. Starting to cry a river, I surprisingly did not snatch my hand back but enjoying the safe and comfortable company. Now, this is not myself but I feel confident that Kris will take of us. The fetus and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter