~Final~

Weird Encounter

  tumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg48q6rID1qlmk4v.png

 

  “HYUN JUNG WAKE UP!!!” Donghae yelled throughout the Lee household.

 

  “I've been up...” Hyun said walking out of her bedroom, all ready for school.

 

  “Have fun at school...since your...student exchange thing is today.” Donghae said pushing her out of the house.

 

  “Why are you in such a rush?” Hyun asked her brother.

 

  “Meeting with the boys...now hurry up and get to school. You have to be early for the arrival of the students.” Donghae said locking up the house and leaving his sister.

 

-At School-

 

  “Thank you all for coming on time to meet with your students. They will be here any second, but a reminder...do not leave your student unattended and you may get into groups if you wish.” the instructor for the event said before stopping because a bunch of buses started pulling in.

 

  “Chaeri...are all of us going to group up?” Hyun asked one of her best friends since she was the closest.

 

  “Yeah I guess...let me go group up the others...” Chaeri said before running quickly to group up the other seven of their friends.

 

-Ten minutes later-

 

 Everyone in the school had found their pairs and were either breaking into pairs or groups and heading towards the gym for the rules before they were sent to classes.

 

  “Annyeong...” Hyun said shyly bowing towards her student.

 

  “Annyeong...i'm Kim Nam Joon...but you can call me Rap Monster or just RapMon...” Rap Monster said bowing back.

 

  “My name is Lee Hyun Jung...but you can just call me Hyun.” she said smiling.

 

  “How old are you?” Rap Monster asked looking at her.

 

  “I'm seventeen. You?” she asked as they looked for a seat in the packed gym.

 

  “Eighteen.” he said smiling.

 

-Lunch time-

 

  “HYUN JUNG!!!!!” Chaeri yelled throughout the cafe looking for the youngest member of their group.

 

  “You are pretty loud...” Jimin, her exchange student said laughing.

 

  “I have to be...watching eight girls is a lot of work...” Chaeri said shrugging before she saw Hyun waving from their bench in the cafe.

 

  “Is that her? She has one of my friends with her.” Jimin said laughing.

 

  “Yeah...that's Hyun.” Chaeri said before her and Jimin walked over to them.

 

  “Sup RapMon?” Jimin asked doing a handshake with the boy.

 

  “Sup Ji...” Rap Monster said before bowing slightly to Chaeri.

 

  “Unnie this is Rap Monster...Rap Monster this is my friend, Chaeri.” Hyun said introducing the two.

 

  “Annyeong...” Chaeri said bowing back.

 

-Near the end of school-

 

  “So...what do you plan to do when you graduate?” Hyun asked Rap Monster.

 

  “Me and my group are hoping to debut...” Rap Monster said shyly.

 

  “Cool...same with me and my friends...Chaeri is the leader.” Hyun said smiling.

 

~Bell Rings~

 

  “Let's go outside....your buses will leave soon.” Hyun said linking arms with Rap Monster and Chaeri, who had linked arms with Jimin.

 

  “HYUN JUNG!” a boy yelled from far away.

 

  “WHAT DONGHAE??” Hyun yelled towards her brother.

 

  “Is school over?” Donghae asked running over.

 

  “Neh..the exchange students are getting ready to leave.” Hyun said nodding at Rap Monster.

 

  “Oh..annyeong...I am Lee Donghae, Hyun Jung's older brother.” Donghae said smiling at Rap Monster.

 

  “A...Annyeong...you're from...Super Junior right?” Rap Monster asked in surprise.

 

  “Neh...Chae Rin...what are you doing? Yesung is in the car waiting for you.” Donghae said to Chaeri, who was waving bye to Jimin as he got on the bus.

 

  “I'm saying bye to my partner fishy...got a problem???” Chaeri asked showing tongue at him.

 

  “Hurry up before Yesung comes out and ends up flomped by fangirls.” Donghae said before Chaeri sprinted to the car.

 

  “I'll see you around Rap Monster...I have to go now...it was nice meeting you.” Hyun said bowing to him before waving bye.

 

  “Bye Hyun..it was nice meeting you to.” Rap Monster said before getting into the bus.

 

  “Rap Monster?” Donghae raised a brow at his sister.

 

  “He never explained why that was his nickname...” Hyun said shrugging.

 

  “Alright....let's go home...” Donghae said laughing before him and Hyun headed home.

 

 

 

…......................................................I'M SORRY THAT #9 CAME...TWO MONTHS LATER!!!!....i'm finally alive...I think.....hope you liked it ^_^