Your Feelings

Body Guard - Doojoon

Doojoon buttoned up his suit coat and followed you while he heard the breakfast was ready over his headset. Opening doors for you, he tried to show you how much he loved you, keeping his distance though, the two of you walked in silence to the large balcony off of the sitting area.

“_______” Your father greeted you at the wicker table that was already filled with delicious food. “You look very beautiful this morning”

“Thank you, father” You bowed and took your seat while the waiter pulled out your chair and pushed it in for you once you were seated. Filling up your plate with your favorites the waiter backed away while Doojoon was standing at the glass French doors, his eyes fixated on you while he kept hearing the other body guards and ground guards check in to see if there was any threat.

The breakfast went along as planned, you and your father made your way out to the car, Doojoon held the door open for you, watching your kind and once loving gaze change into discomfort and shyness, he closed the door behind you and sat in the passenger seat with a smile. Once the car moved, your father went on talking about his successful business and telling you about the meeting that you two were going to attend.

Doojoon kept an eye on you through the mirrors while his fingers played with each other, listening into the conversation, the car ride thankfully came to a stop right in front of the large building that was your father’s pride and joy. Getting out and opening your door, he offered his hand to you, getting out without his help you waited for your father to come to your side. Linking arms with him, Doojoon lagged behind while other suited men stood at the doorways and welcomed both of you inside.

Maneuvering through the pristine hallways, with the expensive paintings on the walls, beautiful hardwood floors throughout and an industrial modern feel to everything, Doojoon kept his eyes on you, watching you walk and falling more in love with you; moving his eyes down to your wrist, he smiled watching the little silver heart tap against the back of your hand, his heart swelled as he bit his lip trying to maintain his composure.

Finally making it through the corridors, you and your father finally made it to the large conference room, two more body guards stood at each side of the doorway, giving the two of you a double door entrance, your father walked through with you by his side. Everyone in the room rose to their feet and bowed to him as he passed. Walking to the head of the table, Doojoon followed you in and pulled out your chair for you, seated right next to your father. Once everyone was seated Doojoon stepped back and stood close to the wall while the meeting started.

Listening to all of the business talk he kept his eyes on you, watching you as you doodled on the blank papers in front of you. Pressing the ear bud into his ear, he heard that a threat was going to come in and try and disrupt the meeting since all of the important people of the company were there. Looking over at the door, he saw the doors being locked as your father looked over as Doojoon, waving him over to tell him what is going on.

“There is just a possible threat, sir, but we have it under control” Doojoon reassured while the business men around the table suddenly became impatient.

“Please everyone stay calm this is just a precaution, please continue” Doojoon told everyone in the room while remaining calm. The meeting continued like normal when there was an urgent message that came over his ear piece.

“Protect Mr. ______ at all costs, his daughter included, we have a gunman making his way up there as we speak” Doojoon walked calmly over to your father and whispered that there was a gunman coming upstairs. Nodding his head, understanding the situation, he had everyone back up against the wall where the gunman wouldn’t be able to see them.

Standing up to your feet, you quietly started to move being one of the last ones that made it over to the safest place for you all to be. However Doojoon knew that you wouldn’t make it over to the others in time, quickly holding onto your arms, he backed you up against the other wall.

“Mr. Yoo-” You started to speak when he placed his strong hand over your mouth to keep you from talking.

“Just stay quiet, _______” He whispered as his other hand was firmly around your wrist. Hearing the footsteps get louder in the hallway, he moved closer to you, just pressing you against the wall, he covered you with his body.

The gunman was standing just outside the conference room, his gun level to the ground, his eyes looking down the barrel of the gun while it was pointed directly at the suit that the gunman swore that it was your father. Pulling the trigger, the glass shattered before you felt Doojoon’s body press against yours and his lips let out a gentle whine as his hand dropped from your mouth, remaining quiet you looked onto his face as you only saw pain.

Overhearing the orders from the headset, you sighed when you overheard that they caught the gunman and he was being restricted at the moment. Wrapping your arms around your bodyguard that you have known for years, you eased him onto the ground, pulling at his tie, you ed the top button on his white shirt as you looked around, trying to find out where he got hit.

Looking up into your worried eyes, he lifted his other hand and rolled his head over to his right shoulder, his left hand resting on his shoulder.

“Get the medics!” You called loudly while you knelt by his side, just looking into his eyes a gentle sparkle shined in his eyes.

“Thank you for wearing my bracelet” He whispered before his hand gently took yours in his, his eyes saying volumes, conveying the feelings that he felt in his heart for you, you watched his eyes gently close before the medical personnel came over and pulled you away from him. Wrapping your father in a hug, he held you tightly against him.

“Are you okay?” Your father whispered to you as you nodded your head in response.

Rolling his head over to look at you, he gave you a gentle smile while the medical personnel lifted him up on a backboard and walked him out to the ambulance.

A few hours later, you were back in your room, sitting on your bed with your bodyguard, Doojoon sleeping next to you, his shoulder wrapped in a white bandage while his bare chest moved up and down under your pastel purple covers laid over his mid torso. Doojoon’s head was propped up on your many white pillows, reading your book beside him; you flipped your page over as you looked over on him to check on him. With his left hand moving up and rubbing his eyes, he groaned as the pain came to the surface, sitting up, he looked around before your hand gently pushed him back down onto the matress.

“W-W-What am I doing here?” He questioned you while his eyes looked around the room noticing that it was your room that he was in.

“My father wanted me to take care of you after you got home from the hospital” You told him as you marked your spot in your book before you turned your attention to him. Nodding his head against the pillow, he relaxed and let his eyes close.

“So… am I going to be able to use my shoulder again?” He asked turning his head towards you as his eyes were soft but looked slightly sleepy.

“I think you will, after the muscle can reconnect and heal.” You told him what the doctor told you, nodding his head he let out an audible sigh. His eyes moved down and closed, feeling your heart ask your mind to move your hand onto his, you instantly placed your hand softly on his hurt arm. Doojoon’s eyes fluttered open and looked down at your hand in his. A smile formed on his lips when he saw his bracelet still on you.

“You’re still wearing my bracelet” He whispered, looking at your side profile, nodding your head shyly, you bit your bottom lip carefully while he used his arm and gently held your hand in his.

“I don’t want to take it off” You confessed before you leaned back against your headboard. “I like you too” You finally replied to him with a gentle smile, his brown big puppy dog eyes looked up at you as he leaned up and kissed your cheek before he settled down back onto your bed for some more rest. As long as your hand was in his, he knew that he would make a full recovery both shoulder and his love struck heart.