A New Start

Second Chances

Tiffany POV

4 years later, I was finally back in Korea

I can't believe it's been 2 months since Nickhun and I broke up, I became lost through my thoughts, it was a breakup that made me feel internally weak and depressed,

But I shouldn't think about him. I have to focus on trying getting out of this crowded airport and reuniting with my family and friends.

 My plan was to surprise them, so they have no clue that I'm even here.

I can't wait to finally meet them again I've missed them so much, I thought.

Soon after, all the passengers were all greeted by their loved ones or friends.  

While I was trying to rummage through the busy crowd, I caught a glimpse of a familiar face from what looked like a girl who was coming nearer and nearer to me.

When the girl came closer, I realized who she was and screamed with joy and excitement.

"TAEYEON!!!! OMG! YOU'RE HERE!" 

Taeyeon POV

"FANYYYY!!! KYAAA! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!

"How did you know when I was arriving?!"

"Well, you told me you were off to travel somewhere, and I had a little bit of hope that you were at least maybe thinking of coming back to visit in Korea, so I thought I should go to the airport ."

"Lol I can't believe you would do that for me, I'm very grateful. But, you did not have to go through all of that trouble. I was planning to surprise you guys. Well you haven't told them that I might've been coming here....did you?"

"Noo..."

Tiffany POV

She sounded very suspicious.

"Tiffany let's go grab lunch where they have your favorite food!"

"Samgyeopsal?! yay! I missed authentic KBBQ, you can't compare it to the ones back in California. The sweet, juicy bulgogi and fatty pork belly is so--"

"Fany!! keep talking in the car let's go I'm starving."

"Haha arasso."

 

During the car ride--

Taeyeon POV

"So what gave you the thought of coming back to Korea so suddenly, I know you, Tiffany, you always have a reason for these types of sudden visits."

"If I tell you, can you please keep it a secret, I'll tell everyone why I'm really here at the right time."

"Ok what is it??"

"I broke up with Nickhun."

"WAIT..... WHAT?! this makes no sense, we all knew he was going to propose."

"Well, that's what I had in mind too, but apparently we were all wrong."

"Omg Tiffany, I'm so sorry. What happened?"

Tiffany POV

Before I started to speak, I started to tear up.. 

"Tiffany if it is too uncomfortable for you to say it then its fine with me, I hate seeing you like this."

"No, Its alright I can handle it, I mean after all he's nothing but the past now."

"Alright"

"2 months ago, I came home late, around 2 in the morning. I got a text from Nickhun an hour before I came home that said 'There's a surprise for you in the room, xoxo', I got really excited and thought that this was the moment I've been waiting for, after 3 years he was finally going to pop the question. So I eagerly ran upstairs and walked towards the room. But before I could open the door, I heard what sounded like there was another person in the room. I couldn't believe what I was hearing... it couldn't be. So I opened the door and caught him making out with another girl on the bed."

"That motherf***er, if I ever see him again I swear to god he will never see daylight again. I'm so sorry Tiffany, I hope you get over that two-timing bastard."

"Thank you Taeyeon-ah."

"No problem you know I'm always here to listen to you and be there for you because that's what best friends do."

I smiled, I was so glad to have her in my life.

"Tiffany were here!!!"

"Yay! let's go all this crying just made really hungry," I said as I wiped my tears away.