Delicious

Delicious

“Minho, honey come here”

His mother shouted from down stairs almost startling the young man who was clearly rearranging his books in an alphabetical order. Minho had just graduated from university and now he was going to settle down with his mom before actually looking for a job, it was only the two of them left. Minho’s father had died when he was still in high school, an accident. He and his mother were left with enough money just for Minho’s university.  Five years of engineering had finally paid off, he had graduated with the highest score and his university money had thirty percent return to his mom.

“Coming!” Minho shouted back as he stepped back and review his work of art, Minho was a perfectionist by the way, nothing was out of place. He went down after smiling for the umph time about his amazing shelf work.

Down stairs he saw his mother in front of the TV smiling at him with a note book and pen on both hands, “Come on honey, you are going to miss the show” she said eagerly to him, Minho smiled and sat next to the lonely woman. His mother had been left alone for nine years after his father died, plus Minho’s absence due to University. Minho would offer her for him to come home on holidays, but she refuses simply for a reason for Minho to work hard at school. Little did he know his mother just doesn’t want him to see her in a horrible state of depression. But Minho knew from the constant facebook update.

But that seems too change when his mother has discovered the new cooking show on channel 18 a few months ago. He knows because, his mom posted a picture of him on her facebook.

“It’s starting!” she almost squeals too loudly, and Minho chuckles to see his mom happy. Minho smiled as the show began, showing the cute chef with black hair who was waving excitedly to the camera. He was wearing white long sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbow, top it up with a black apron that says the TV show on the right ‘Taemin’s Kitchen’

“Taemin..” Minho mumbles to himself, almost smiling too wide as he let the word flow nicely from his tongue. His mom began scribbling down the ingredients and key steps to copy the recipe. It’s nice that his mom has a new hobby instead of mourning to his father’s death, she also had a well paying job now because of her new hobby, cooking. Minho leans back as he watches the show, enjoying the cute chef than the art of food itself. Sometimes he would laugh to himself about the joke he made to entertain the viewer, which made Minho smile wider than the dork he is.

After forty five minutes the show finally comes to an end, as Minho was about to stand up and get a glass of water his mother pulled him down to sit back, “Wait, look” she said almost out of breath. He looked to the TV and saw the cute chef with a blue sweater and black skinny jeans— awfully skinny ‘wow’ Minho thought – standing in front of his studio

Hi everyone!

As so you know I will be having a meet and greet party in Incheon!
and a 2 hour private cooking class for 2 lucky winners !

All you have to do is subscribe to my channel and sent an email to taeminskitchen@ch18dotkr and tell me why do you love to cook! One person can only send one email!
The winner will be announced on my show on the 5th of July, at 7 PM!

Everyone fighting!

Minho sat there still processing about ‘meet and greet with Chef Taemin’ how he wants to meet the cute chef and at least shake his hand. He finally stood up and saw his mom typing furiously on the computer on the living room. Well, I guess he has to wait for his turn.

  • -

Two weeks later, it’s finally the day, 5th of July the day where Taemin’s Kitchen is gonna announce the lucky winners to get a private cooking lesson from him. ‘spending the whole day with Taemin’ Minho thought. He could ask the boy his phone number, or private email, or maybe they can take a selfie together! Somehow Minho can’t wait to get home from his part time job.

That evening, Minho and his mom sat together on the couch with their fingers crossed. Minho and his mom both loves cooking, but Minho isn’t very good at it he sent an email because the cute chef would be there

After forty five minutes of the cooking show, finally Taemin makes the huge announcement in front of millions of viewers

Are you ready for the winner of the Private Cooking Lesson, chefs?

He opens the white flawless letter

He smiled

Choi Sooyoung!

His mom fainted

  • -

It was told that the winner could attend the meet and greet. They were presented with 2 VIP pass. Minho’s mom took him, Minho, as the second winner. He is her son. So both are attending the meet and greet. The cute chef haven’t appear yet, but Jiyoung has already prepared a camera and everything. They stood in the very front of the crowd, all thanks to the VIP pass that is. In a few minutes the angel will appear right in front of them. Minho was anxious and so as his mom. When a man started to shout a countdown, they all know that The Great Lee Taemin is gonna come out soon. Minho his dry lips, he didn’t even know it was this dry. So he grabbed a bottle from his bag and--

“Hi everyone!” that voice, Minho thought. He stopped fumbling with his bag and turn around to the stage. There he is, beautiful as ever. His mom was already in her own world also taking pictures and raising her hand drawing attention from Taemin. The said boy smiled and equally spread his love to his fans. Noona fans to be exact. But what surprises him is that Minho is the only guy there. The boy was over excited and nearly faint when he saw the VIP pass on the man’s neck. He smiled even more to himself, but the women screamed also.

  • -

Finally the meet and greet session has ended and Taemin let out a content sigh, he has taken so many pictures with his fans that smiling hurts now. He massages his chubby cheeks and went to the changing room to do the special event. He smiled once he got to the changing room excited to meet the winners, because he knew the older man would be there. Well, he doesn’t know if he is older or not he just presume he is because he does looked older than himself.

“Taemin-shii, please change in to these” the stylist snapped him out of his thoughts, she was holding a black tshirt and polka dot white and black tie. Taemin frowned, “Can I wear something else?” she was a bit surprised, usually Taemin doesn’t care what she gave him, “Well…”

“Did you bring the white outer I liked so much?”

  • -

The kitchen was amazing, they have the stuff Minho’s mom never even dreamt of having, because it’s too expensive. But not electric stove, because those things made the food taste horrible. One of the staff came in the modern kitchen and told them in a few minutes they will be ready.

“Oh Minho, I’m so excited! I can’t believe this is happening!” his mom squeals as soon as the staff exited the room and Minho let out a light chuckle at his mom’s antiques. He couldn’t believe it either, he was going to meet his crush

After taking a dozens of selfie with his mom the cutie finally comes out, he was wearing a black shirt with an oversize white blazer.

“Hello! I’m sorry it took so long” he said smiling like an angel, that he is. Minho smiled and his mom already came up to him, shaking his hand

“Hi, I’m Choi Sooyoung and this is my son, Choi Minho. Isn’t he handsome?” Sooyoung pointed to  her son who was standing behind her surprised at her mother’s introduction. Taemin let out a small giggle and offered his hand to Minho. The elder gladly took it. “It’s really nice to meet you both! I’m so excited to share this to you guys”. Sooyoung clapped and followed Taemin who was going behind the counter, which is displayed with full of vegetables and fruits, “I’m going to teach you how to make Sweet Roast Lamb soup, the Swedish way!” he clasp his hand and laugh in excitement, “Let’s start”

  • -

“Is this ok?” Minho was told to chop the apples, but he couldn’t quiet done it. He cooked, but he isn’t so sure about the recipe so it’s making him confuse. Taemin looked over to him after assisting the mother to mince some veggies and spices. ‘omg he’s coming my way’ Minho’s breath hitched as Taemin finally arrives right in front of him. He had his sleeves rolled up and damn he smelled so good. Taemin saw the cube shaped apples like he told him to do and smiled, “Yes, this is ok. Although if I were you,” Taemin grabbed the knife from the older’s hand and moved closer to him, Minho being the love struck boy that he was didn’t move away but thus stand behind the blonde boy. Looking over his shoulder as he spoke, he didn’t hear a single thing. Taemin smiled looking at his result, and turn his head to the right as if to tell Minho how he prefers it. But his eyes meet the older’s dark orb, it was hypnotizing. His face is handsome, strong jawline, those oddly shaped lips, sharp nose, perfect eyebrow. He just couldn’t bring himself to pull back.
Minho on the other hand was resisting to kiss those luscious pink lips, glossy and smooth looking from the lip gloss he had been using. It was the hardest 10 seconds of his live, ‘to kiss’ or ‘not to kiss’ his head kept replying the words. Closing his eyes, as if he had finally made his decision, he excused himself from Taemin,

“Uh… I- I need to go to the bathroom, whoops, I meant the toilet, yeah, because when you say bathroom it means that you want to take a shower, so, um, w-where is it?” pouting, Taemin looked away and let out a frustrated sigh, “It’s down the hall to the left” he half shouted when he was slowly walking to the mother and see how she is progressing

“Um, ok, thanks”

  • -

‘idiot’ Taemin thought, he was putting the lamb, apples, and veggie on the hot boiled pan. The mother was mostly doing the job and insisted Taemin that she can do it. “Let’s add the cinnamon last, for the smell and a little bit of after taste” Taemin grabbed the cinnamon and gave it Ms. Choi
“Only one stick?” she asked holding the single stick, Taemin nodded and smiled, and that made her giggle as how adorable the blonde boy could be

“Now, we shall leave it to cook for an hour” Taemin announced, and she finally release a content sigh, “Ah, finally. It was so fun doing this” She started as she took her apron off. Taemin did the same and put it on the very end of the table, “Yes, I agree” he replied shyly, there was a quiet awkward moment between the two of em until twenty seconds later the mom spoke, suddenly remembering she had a son. “Oh dear, where is my Minho?” Taemin snapped his head to the direction of the women, “He went to the bathroom about 6 minutes ago”

“Oh! You have a bathroom here? I shall excuse myself too then” she stood up and apologize to Taemin for leaving him behind, the younger said it wasn’t a big deal. As if on cue, Minho came back whipping his hands on the side of his dark jeans, “Oh, Minho honey you’re back, it’s my turn now” the mother left.

And there is only the two of ‘em. Taemin greeted him with a sly smile and turn to check on the broth, it had only been 3 minutes of course nothing had happened much. Closing the lid again, the young chef let out a small sigh. His eyes slowly making its way for the elder, Minho was also doing random stuff, like he was smelling a tomato. Taemin giggle that actually tore Minho from his tomato, “What are you doing, silly?” Taemin’s small giggles sounds so sweet like the strawberry he was holding, “Here, do you want one?” Taemin offered him the red sweet strawberry, Minho kept eyeing it but took it after a short while

“Thank you” He took a bite of it, and it was delicious. It was sweet and sour a slight cool from the juice running down his chin, “Omo” he said instantly whipping it with his thumb.

“Pretty juicy, huh?” Taemin took a bite and on it a little so the juice wouldn’t run down his chin. Minho eyed Taemin’s way of eating it. It was y  

“So, Minho-shii, are you working now or in college?” Taemin chewed down the rest of the strawberry and waited for Minho to answer, “I’ve just finished college actually, I’m going to look for a job now” he said as he put the half strawberry in his mouth, “What major were you in?” Taemin moved closer while sliding the box of strawberry on the table as he approaches the older boy. Minho gulped, he prefers looking at the box of strawberry than the pretty boy in front of him. But suddenly he noticed that the box had already hit his right palm that he had rested on the counter. ‘Do I dare to look in front of me?’

He dared, and he regrets it. Taemin was standing so so so close to him, like before, they stayed silent just looking at each other, it wasn’t awkward, they were more like waiting for each other. Taemin closed his eyes, beautiful perfect red eye shadow outlined by dark colored eye liner was showed and Taemin tip toed to reach his exact height. Minho had his eyes wide open when their lips finally touched, it was like cotton candy. Soft, sweet, and melts in your mouth. He grabbed the younger’s waist and hug him bringing him closer. Minho closed his eyes and starting kissing him back, not so gently. Taemin let out a small moan when Minho ran his hand on the younger’s , lightly smacking it. Minho his bottom lip asking for entrance and of course Taemin opened his mouth but Minho sloppily place kisses on his neck instead, “Oh god” Taemin shivers when the older bit a spot under his jawline, marking him.

Minho mumbled between , “You’re so delicious”

 

--

--

--

IDK. I almost forgot about this, but I was browsing some old file and found this. LOL

C O M M E N T   P L E A S E !