Day Two!

Mama of Exo

Chapter Eleven: Day Two

 

            You woke up to feeling no hands on your face, for once. Of course, waking up to no hands on your face was odd, but you still felt all of them nest to you. It made you smile, seeing they all seemed to migrate towards you in the night, sticking to your right side like glue. You turned your head to look at the time. You frowned at the time the clock read.

            Four a.m.? I don’t have to get up till five thirty, you thought. You wanted to fall back asleep, but you couldn't. You were wide awake for no reason and you knew it was going to when you had to make dinner for the five, maybe six or seven if more came because that was when you were usually tired the most. Your eyes closed as your mind began to move to other things until it came to the thought that you. Still. Had. Homework.  Your snapped open. You had two pages of complicated College math and a letter to someone in the field you wanted to be in, that you still hadn't done!

            You got up slowly, making sure none of them awoke while you were getting up. You then ran down the stairs (not literally, that would be dangerous! You just speed walked down the stairs…sort of.) to grab your backpack. You took out your math textbook with your homework inside of it and an extra piece of paper for the letter. You then went back up to your room, sitting at the desk six feet away from the bed. You turned your black moveable lamp on, pushing the light bulb closer to your desk. You decided to start with your letter, finishing it within ten minutes since you had to think about it.

            You then began your math, mentally high-fiving yourself when you saw you only had three problems left and they were super easy for you.

            "Omoni~?" a cute, drawled out voice asked. You jumped, startled. You looked at where the voice came from and saw Suho waddling to you in his adorable Superman footie pajamas, rubbing his eyes. When he got to you, you swooped him up, setting him down in your lap, his legs on each side of you. He buried his face in your chest, breathing in your scent as he wrapped his arms under yours. You smiled at how loving his brothers and him were, kissing his forehead as you rubbed his back with your left hand and continued to write with your right hand. He lifted his head up, his eyes wide as he looked at you. "Omoni?"

            "Ne, Honnie?" You asked him softly as you looked down at him, turning your eyes away from the last problem.

            "Omoni…love us…right?" He asked.

            "Ne, Omoni loves you," you said instantly. "All of you." He smiled big and went back to placing his head on your chest. You finished your last problem, feeling him breathing slowly as you turned off the light and put your homework into your book. You then wrapped your arms around Suho, lifting him up with you as you stood up. You set Suho down on your bed with his brothers and looked at the time. You slowly shook them all up, carrying them two by two to one to the bathroom. You set them on the floor and the water. Once it was ready, you stripped them all of their clothes (and diaper) and put them into the tub. Once again, they all played with the water: splashing at each other, hitting it, or just sitting there, getting scrubbed by you.

            The first one was Xiumin. Oh, how he was sad that he couldn’t play with the others. But, he sat there, dutifully as you washed every part of his body, yes even the bad place. Once you were done and he was rinsed, you took him out, drying him off. You then sat him in your lap, the wet towel making your front look a little weird. You then washed Luhan; then Kris; then Suho; and then Lay. Once they were all dried, you took them back to your room, giving the three their clothes to dress themselves while you helped the other two. After that was done and over with, you took your own shower in one of the bathrooms that had one. Of course, they followed you in, sitting on the floor as they either watched the shower curtain or talk amongst themselves.

            When you got out and got dressed, you all ate breakfast. You decided to go all out: making small waffles, cutting up some fruit, and even some sausage. The boys stuffed their food into their mouths, humming as they chewed. Eventually, they ate all their food; nothing left on the plate to send for lunch. So, seeing you were about to be late, you washed their hands and faces before putting cans of soup and baby food in their bag, along with the things from the day before to help them. You then put Xiumin on your back, Suho and Lay on your hips, and had the other two following you. You took them to the car, opening the door for them to get in while you opened the other door to put Suho and Lay in their seats. Once everyone was in their seats, you began to drive off. When you looked back in the rearview mirror, though…

            Your heart stopped. Only for a second, but your heart did stop…

 

Okay, I updated! Sorry about the wait!  Thanks for being patient!!! ;P