The Casanova's Love Trap

The Casanova's Love Trap

It's around early afternoon and I'm casually walking to a mansion for my temporary job as a maid for a guy named Dongwoon. I heard that he's really rich, hence, the mansion but I do really hope that he's not one of those fat cats who get anything that they want when they want it, I just can't stand people like that. 

I reached my destination to see a very large and luxurious mansion. I stood in front of the gate and rang the doorbell. Suddenly, I hear a woman's voice from the doorbell.

"Excuse me, but do you have an appointment with Master Dongwoon?" The lady asked.

"Yes, I do. I'm IU and I'm here to be his temporary maid." I replied politely.

"Oh, IU. Please, do come in." 

The gates then opened by themselves, revealing a beautiful garden with a beautiful fountain in the middle. While I was making my way to the door, I couldn't help but look at the pretty flowers and the birds chirping at the birdbath. It was nature at its finest.

I reached the door and knocked on it a few times to be welcomed by his butler.

"Hello, IU. Please come in and I will take you to Master Dongwoon." 

"Pleased to meet you." I bowed and followed the butler. 

It was a pretty long walk considering that it's an extremely large mansion. Not to mention that I had to be careful at times because of the extremely expensive jars and sculptures that were made of the finest crystals and gemstones. I was amazed at how gorgeous and high class this place is, everything was at top quality including the most minor things like toothpics and coffee stirrers.

"This is Master Dongwoon's room. He's just inside." The butler opened the door to reveal a large and extravagant room and in the middle, sat a handsome Casanova surrounded with many y girls. Please, don't tell me that's Dongwoon. If so, then please kill me now, he disgusts me.

"Who is this?" He said while rudely pointing at me.

"Master Dongwoon, this is IU. She's the new maid." The butler replied.

"Send her out. She's not qualified." He commanded and ate a grape that a girl fed to him.

"And what makes me not qualified?!" This is injustice.

He gave a very ignorant smirk as he caressed another girl's cheek. "You're not pretty enough."

"Excuse me!?" 

"You heard me."

I crossed my arms with confidence. "Hmph! You're not even attractive, you sicken me." 

"What?!" He stormed out of his seat and went up to me.

"You heard me." 

"Fine, if that's how you wanna play it. From now on, you must do everything that I say and you can't leave this mansion unless you officially feel attracted to me." 

"What if I try to escape?" I threatened.

He leaned in closer. "Let's just say, my dogs will take care of that." 

"Why, you!" I was about to punch his so-called perfect face until his butler blocked me. Dongwoon just makes me so pissed.

"IU, please restrain yourself." The butler pleaded as he placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"Take IU to her room." Dongwoon commanded and I was taken to my room.

I must say, my room was really nice and cozy. I slept like a baby that night despite having Dongwoon insult me in front of his ladies. I really can't get that guy! I mean, he's so malicious. I don't know what those girls see in him.

The next day, I was woken up unpleasantly.

"Hey, IU." A y, low voice said.

"What? Shut up, I wanna sleep." I rolled to the right and hugged my pillow. Suddenly, something heavy was on top of me. I felt around while my sleepy eyes were closed and it felt a lot like... skin. I opened my eyes to see Dongwoon on top of me and he was half-.

"KYA!" I jumped.

"G'mornin' sunshine." He grinned and leaned over to kiss me.

I pushed him away. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?! AND WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!"

"You have to do anything I say, right? So dress me up." He extended his arms and the light from the window just complimented his well-toned figure. I have to admit, his body was worth to make a sculpture out of. 

I rubbed my eyes and got his shirt but as I was about to put it on him, he pulled me into an embrace. He felt so hot. I mean, warm.

"Do you feel attracted now?" He asked as he smiled devilishly at me.

"N-no." I pulled away, walked out of the room and threw his shirt at him.

While I was leaving, he said, "Make me some breakfast, would ya?" Oh, the nerve.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and made him some bacon and eggs. Yes, very American. Plus, he should take a break from eating stuff like Beef Wellington and Caviar. 

He arrived all dressed up and he sat on the table with anticipation. I placed the simple breakfast in front of him and he looked a bit disappointed.

"What's with this lackluster of a breakfast? Where's the muffin and the matching cherries?" He complained as he played with his food. He's such a child.

"Just eat the freakin' food." 

"Fine." He pouted and ate the food. "Delicious." He smiled brightly at me.

"Hey, sit beside me." 

"There's no chair beside you." I pointed out the obvious.

"Hmph." He smirked. "Sit on my lap." 

"Heck, no." I shook my head and objected.

He pointed to the dogs outside. "Shall I send them in?" 

"Damn you." I had no choice but to sit on his lap. This is so embarrassing!

"Say aaaah." He got some food and directed the fork towards my mouth. "Ahhh." I blankly said and ate my delicious food.

"You're cute." He beamed. 

"I'm sorry, what?" I couldn't believe what I just heard. 

"Nothing." His took a bite and asked, "Why don't you like me anyway?" 

"It's simple. You're a sick, erted playboy." After hearing this, he put me down and stormed out. "Well, you're not y!" Yeah, true. I'm not y but that's because I'm too cute. That jerk.

That night, I saw a guitar that was lying around in the mansion so I decided to play it. I miss singing and it always calms me down. Especially when I meet morons like Dongwoon. I began to sing my favorite song.

"Boy, I need a boy~"  

I sang happily as I looked into the night sky. I suddenly thought of Dongwoon for a moment and I don't know why. 

After a few lines, I heard a melodic voice sing. "Girl, I need a girl." 

It was Dongwoon I froze from the shock that his voice was as beautiful as he was disgusting. He slowly walked up to me and held my hand.

"Girl, I like you. Gotta make you mine, Imma treat you right baby~" He sang and kissed my cheek. 

We both looked at each other intensely. I felt my heart beat extremely fast. He leaned over to kiss me and I was letting him do so. No, I can't be falling in love with him. Never... in a million years. I managed to step back in defense but then I bumped to a random shelf and a vase was going to fall on my head.

"SMASH!" Dongwoon pushed me away and saved me.

"Are you alright?" He asked in pain, his head was bleeding.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Thank you." 

I took him back to his room and treated his wound. Luckily, nothing was wrong and he slept soundly that night. 

I patted his head. "Goodnight, Dongwoon." He smiled.

The next morning, I woke up to see Dongwoon sleeping beside me but this time, not half-. When did he get here? I thought that he didn't feel well.

I could hear him talk in his sleep and my, he's just so cute. "Yah! Where's my creme brulee?", "I told you that I wanted it made with pure diamond.", "Hey, baby. I'm free today."

I nudged him a bit. "Good morning, Sunshine." He slowly opened his eyes and said, "Kiss my cheek." 

"What?!" Why would that be his first sentence.

"The dogs are waiting..." He sleepily pointed at the barking dogs outside once again.

I moved closer to him and my lips were already close to his face until he moved his head and my lips landed on his. I closed my eyes for a moment and we stayed like that for a few seconds. I was certain that I had in fact, fallen in love with him and this just makes it harder to leave this place. He doesn't like me anyway, he just likes himself and being praised for his handsomeness.

"So, do you like me now?" He lay down on my lap as if we're very close. "Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy that. You even closed your eyes." He chuckled.

"Shut up. Okay, I'm attracted to you. I admit it, there, you happy?" I turned red when I said this.

"I sure, am." 

"I can leave now, right?" I can't stay here any longer. I'll just love him more and more each day and it will hurt me to think that I like someone who doesn't like me back.

"Well... those were my conditions." He replied with a frown on his face.

I packed my things as fast as I could and ran out the door. I have to let go of this foolish love of mine. What am I thinking, loving a Casanova. I'll just burden myself with this...

I ran across the garden and tears fell down on my face. As much as I want to stay, I cannot. Suddenly, Dongwoon caught me by the hand.

"What do you want?!" I yelled at him, trying to free myself from his tight grip.

"You." He pulled me into a hug. "Stay... as my girlfriend, my ONLY girlfriend."

I hugged him tight and my tears flowed down like a waterfall. He comforted me by patting my back. "Don't let any of your girls in." I sniffed.

"Only you." He grinned and we both returned to the mansion with our arms linked to each other.


Here it is~ Thank you for reading and I hope that you guys enjoyed it~! :)

Please support my one-shot collection of 2NE1:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/77936