Unknown Page

The Explosion

After one week of his investigation, international courts decided to put Strangerpuff in Asylum based on  his guilties

He lived in special room in Asylum, Isolation Room.

Unfortunately, 3 days later after he came in Asylum, he died.

Police found out these piece of papers, near his bedroom. They suspected these papers were belong to him from his diary’s. After we were doing  observations and investigations, Strangerpuff died because he ate almost all his diary’s paper. We still have no idea about his motive doing this suicide. Here’s the papers he didn’t eat – Detectives.

 

 

First Papers

Today it would be my 99th day for having you my little live journal. I don’t know what’s date today, and i don’t care, because i’m living in a cubical room with no space left nor light. This room already full with my stuffs. No people around, but hey, i just saw some little ghosts sitting beside me, watching me write down this live journal on my fancy diary. Of course, i have no calendar. I have burned them all. I never walks out from this room. I’m such a doofus!

You know, lot of people thought that i’m crazy man. Yeah, that’s true. But i was.

I’ve told everyone who past me, that i’m scientist. I’m freakingly-genius scientist. But, i hate this. I think i’ve told you about why i’m living in this room? Yeah, i think i’ve told you many times about that. But i don’t mind, if you want me to telling you again. Oh no... i don’t want to.

Btw, tomorrow is my 100th day with you. Congratulations.

I will get you some little surprises tomorrow.

Now, i’m doing my little science project. Ups, spoiler.

 

 

 

Second Papers

GOOD WOMAN, go run like the wind!

Yeaaah, you know what, i thought it would be great if i’m not failed doing my experiments with 15 people here. They are my volunteers. Actually, not. Ha ha. I kidnaped them.

Now, they are just a dead body on my table. Haha. This is fun ! Having fun seeing everybody suffering from the pain and then they choosed to sent their soul back to their creator master, i mean back to their God.

Oh GOD! This is not fair! I’m still on my project but you cut me off in the middle of my happiest parts! Tittle for my project is HUMAN CENTIPADE. Sound familiar, huh? I want to made newest type of human. I’m bored with ordinary human race. I want new!!!

Actually, i got my happiest parts! I love watching them when they were dying.

This is my gift for you my little live journal! And i would get those noble prize thing if my volunteers not dies!

Now, i need to find my dog, and kill him then hang him up on the curtain rod of my bathroom . Nice ideas! Okay, good bye then. Oh, did you know where i put my jigsaw last night? In the garden, of course!

Oh, right! Today is my 100th day with you, diary. See ya. Don’t wait me. Because, i really want to kill my dog. 16 creature of dead bodies in my room

 

 

 

Third Papers

Ew, these bodies are stinks! I want to throw up them, but i can’t. Police will arrest me if they find me! I’m okay, if they want to arrest me! New place, right? More a little cubical room in my life. Hah! ! It’s already one week these bodies are sleeping in my room, right on top of my table project!

Hey, i went to take a walk before midnight yesterday

I found a big-gold box with triangle symbols on each side of the box. I don’t know what is that, so i decided to left the box there. Suddenly, something creepy call out of my name! I turned my head, and i saw the box slowly opened.

I walked closer. And suddenly, oh God, oh no. I won’t to tell you. But believe me, this box will lead us into darkness. Just wait... i think this box came from another dimensions from unknown galaxy. Hey!  It looks like a Pandora Box. Have you heard that before?