The Beginning

The Hopelessly In Love.

"Cinci! Cinci!! Slow down!" Miyo said as she called me. "Wait up! Why are you walking so fast? Are you mad at me?!"

"I'm so sorry Miyo! It's just that I'm so ... oh I don't know." I said.

"Uhhhh, please explain...? I don't know why you're feeling like that. I might help you, you know!" Miyo said appreciatively

"Thank you." 

We sat on the newly-mown grass of our garden. There stood a silence barrier between us, that I just can't break. I guess it's still hard talking to her now, after what happened... For a few more minutes, we just sat there, in complete silence... and then she spoke.

"I'm still waiting for you to speak Cinci. I guess your problem is so big. So big that you couldn't even tell me!" 

I still didn't speak. I don't know what kept me from spilling my secrets to her. But I gathered up the strength, and courage, and said:

"It's Jeran. I know that ..... that I don't have a chance. With him, I mean. But, I've fallen stupid for him! Why did I love him even though I know that I will never the be the kind of girl that he will EVER like?! I'm so stupid, and now I'm ..... crestfallen. I saw him! I SAW HIM WITH SARAH!"

I'm starting to cry, but I'm still being strong. I proceeded to tell her the whole story.

"I've been hearing that Sarah and Jeran are ... nearly in the "item" stage. They're exchanging "i-love-you"s, holding hands, and much more than that! It's my fault really, I've been dumb enough to wish for the impossible!"

By this point of the story, I was already crying my heart out. As I opened my mouth to continue, Miyo interrupted me and said:

"Stop Cinci! Telling me the whole story will hurt you more!"

I cannot believe Miyo. She was such a true friend. Or is she....? I didn't have time to think about her now. As I started to compose myself, wipe my tears,, and hide the pain, she checked her watch and said that she had to go. I didn't show her that I was disappointed, because at the time that I needed her most, she wasn't there for me. 

"Sure! Thanks for listening to me! You sure are a friend!" I said.

"Take care!" She said as she bade goodbye. As soon as she was nowhere near, I went back into my room, and did my usual routine.

--------

Meanwhile, in Miyo's house. 

"O.M.G. This is such a nice scoop! The group will be happy to hear about this!" Miyo said excitedly.

She texted the group and told them to call. Miyo's family was rich, and money is not a problem.

As they were talking on the phone, Sarah spoke first.

"What's this big scoop you were telling us? This is not like the time you wanted to tell us about your dog, right?" Sarah said jokingly.

"No, of course not! Wait 'till you hear about this. Cinci talked to me." Miyo said secretively.

"Spill!" Fira said.

"This is so gonna make her whole world crash." Miyo thought.

------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm Carla, the author. Please tell me your opinions so far! ;)