Kyungsoo~

Kyung is just too addictive

"Jongdae!Where's my plushie?!"

"Your pillow?!Baek,it's have been in your room for centuries!How can you lose it?!"

"Not pillow you dimwit!My plushie!"

"What?! I can't hear-"

"You s!Stop shouting across the dorm!" interrupted the oldest in the house,Minseok.

Silence followed and the only thing everyone in the dorm could hear was "Game over" which was followed by an "Oh man!" coming from Jongdae and Yixing's shared room.He must have been playing the latest game he bought recently on his computer.Unfortunately,the silence made Xiumin even more mad than ever.He had been telling Baekhyun and Jongdae to stop shouting across the dorm and even threatened them by taking their most precious things but it seemed that threatening them didn't work too.All of a sudden,there were arms wrapping around him before he could even scold them.He turned his head around and saw his lovable Kyungsoo hugging him.Oh how much he wanted to stare into the boy's eyes for hours.Unfortunately,the doorbell rang which made Kyungsoo break their body contact.

"If I could just make that freakin' doorbell mute for once," muttered Xiumin while walking behind Kyungsoo to the front door.

As soon as the door was opened,everyone (wow I don't even know when the others got there) started hugging (almost like pounced) their guest in delight.The guest was going to faint at any minute until everyone finally broke off the hug and calmed down from all the excitement.They somehow quickly formed a line,standing in front of their favorite little 14-year-old dongsaeng and also Kyungsoo's very own cousin,Do Sae Rin.She could see the goofy smiles on her favorite oppas' faces and eventually chuckled.As soon as she spotted Kyungsoo,she quickly rushed towards him and gave him a tightening hug.

"Kyung oppa,I miss you so much," said Sae Rin,hugging him even more tighter than before.

Kyungsoo could only chuckle in response.

"Group hug!"

The next thing he knew was being the center of their affection like he was a meal for a pack of wolves.

Finally,it was dinner time and almost everyone was ready at the dinner table while Yixing was still putting the dishes on the table.Everyone almost drooled while looking at the scrumptious-looking dishes.Eventually everyone started digging once the cooking mama sat between Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon.Before Kyungsoo could even take a piece of meat,the others started to pull away almost all the dishes from him until all that was left were dishes filled with veggies.

"Ya," whined Kyungsoo,who was starting to get annoyed.

This happened all the time ever since they started to try making him like and eat vegetables.There came a series of sighs.

"We're worried for your health," said the wise Joonmyeon.

That made Kyungsoo pout like a little puppy.Everyone else gulped,ready to be defeated by Kyungsoo's pouts.

"It's just that you like to eat unhealthy stuffs and we don't want you to end up in the hospital,do you?" said the wise one again.

No one could handle already when they saw Kyungsoo was about to cry.

"Okay okay.You don't need to eat veggies today," said Yixing as he sighed.

That made Kyungsoo smile brightly and he quickly dig in before the others change their mind.

Ha!That was quick.Being cute isn't so bad after all,thought the big-doe eyed boy as he mentally snickered at the others' disappointed faces.

Dinner was over and everyone was lounging on the sofa,feeling full as ever.It was also time for little Do Sae Rin to go back home.Everyone waved at the little girl as her father's car drove away from them.

"Bye Kyungie!"