The Begining

My Life

No One's POV

Both your parents and myungsoo's parents have arrange you and myungsoo a marriage. The wedding is going to be held 3 more months starting today. And your mom has move all your stuff to a new house they've bought for both of you, and the same has done by myungsoo's mom. You really don't mind about the marriage thinking myungsoo is a good guy and the family have known each other for a long time. But deep down in your heart you only accept the marriage because of you parents.

Myungsoo on the other hand just accept it right away, it doesn't harm anything to his life. And he found you're beautiful and attractive. he would love to be your husband.

 

Hana's POV

When you arrive at the house your parents have bought you and myungsoo, you search your bedroom but you found out that there is only one master bedroom and two for baby's room. Thinking on having a kid with myungsoo makes you shiver. you kind of regret accpeting the marriage, you dont even love him.

Then your went inside the bedroom and saw all of you stuff had been arrange well at the suitcase, you're wondering why?. You then went inside the bathroom and turn on the shower. After your finish showering you dry your hair and then you heard the bedroom door open and close. You step outside and meet myungsoo. You said "oh, you're here?" "yeah, you done taking a bath?. you nod "your turn".

You're sitting on the edge of the bed reading the text from your mom, she said both of you will fly to Jeju tomorrow in the morning for the early honeymoon, that explain the suitcase, you just reply a single yes. the myungsoo come out of the bathroom, he don't wear any shirt revealing his well-built abs. it makes your face red. "you should get  used to it sweet heart, you gonna see this every single after this moment" he smiled. "ert!" you whispered and just look at your phone unintrested with the conversation, but he heard it and smirked and said "you don't know the real ert, sweetheart. I gonna show everything to you when we arrive at Jeju" when you about to say somthing and look up myungsoo is standing in front of you. 

Myungsoo's POV

I felt happy seeing her red face looking at me and I felt my heartbeat going faster but then I got disappointed, when I could saw in her eyes that she is afraid and uncomfortable around me. I mean who will, a girl in a room with a guy she is not close with and knowing he gonna be your husband. then I approach her, and stand in front of her, she doesn't budge. when she look up, I cup her face and said "I know it's hard for you, but believe me cause I'm gonna be a good husband to you. I'll try to love you and so do you." I cares her cheek and kiss her forehead. "Y-ye-yeah, w-we should" she is cute when she stutter. "go sleep, we're going to have an early flight tomorrow." I lay to sleep beside her and I reach for her waist, thankfuly she don't protest but she said "aren't you ging to wear your shirt? It's cold you know" "Im used to it, and besides, your here to warm me, sweetheart" I hug her tighter pressing her small back towards my chest and kiss her head. "good night" she whispered "good night sweetheart" I said. 

 

Hana's POV

when he cupped my face I could felt me body turn really hot and my heart beat really fast, I couldn't breathe. After I lay myself on the bed I saw him joining me, and I could felt his hand on my waist pulling me over to his chest. He kiss my head, and that's where I found myself whispering "good night" "good night sweetheart" he reply. hearing him calling me sweetheart and hugging me, I felt something moving on my stomach and felt safe at the same time. I couldn't sleep, there's just to much in my mind, and I'm afraid I couldn't love him back.

I try to free from his hand after knowing he's already asleep. after sitting up on the bed and trying to stand up, myungsoo's hand slip on my waist and pull me over to lay down and face him. "where're you going? cant sleep?" "y-yeah, it's---" myungsoo cut me and said slowly "sleep sweetheart, come on." both his hand wraped my body. "I-i want to--" "shhh... everythings gonna be okay, you're going to love me, I'll make it happen if you can't." he said, I could found seriousness in his voice and I found myself smilling in relieve. And in no time, we both of to dreamland.