Kyungsoo-hyung, why?

Golden Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jongin, let me wrap it up or else it’ll leave a scar.’ Kyungsoo was trying to coax Kai.

‘NO! Leave me alone!’

‘Jong-’

‘NO! Go away! I don’t need you babying me. I can take care of myself!’

He said the last word so emphatically that Kyungsoo took a step back. ‘Okay, all right then,’ he said softly, leaving the room.

Kai had never liked Kyungsoo. ‘Why do I always have to be caught up with this forever worrying baby?’ he always thought.

Blood was dripping rapidly down his arm now. He desperately tried to wash it off before Kyungsoo came back in. ‘He would freak,’ Kai thought to himself.

 

--

 

At dinner, Kai tried his best to avoid eye contact with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo tried his best to catch Kai’s eye. He failed.

After dinner. Kai’s most dreaded moment. Kyungsoo approached him.

‘Come,’ he motioned to Kai, ‘Come with me.’

'Why?'

Kyungsoo looked at him with his big eyes. 'Please?'

'Fine HYUNG,' he said purposefully.

Kai followed Kyungsoo down the hall to the little bathroom.

 

--

 

Kyungsoo grabbed Kai's arm. There was a deep cut, still with blood seeping from it.

'Jongin...' 

Kai tried not to wince from the pain of Kyungsoo grabbing his injured arm. 'WHAT?' he said stubbornly.

Kyungsoo  dabbed antiseptic all over the cut.

'STOP!' Kai screamed. 'STOP BEING LIKE THIS HYUNG! I CAN TAKE CARE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter