| • . 0 2 • |

Go Away

» I'm crying/cringing from the last chapter D: feels. «

Third Person's PoV

Mark and Jackson had slept through the entire day.

At two in the afternoon Mark took another shower, brushed his teeth then went back to bed just admiring how cute Jackson looked in his sleep.

This was actually the best he ever slept since Jackson left.

Now that Jackson was by his side he felt everything was alright, but he still hated Jackson for being away for so long.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Mark's PoV

He looked so cute, squishable, not very wild and y, but he could be everything if his body wanted to be that way.

Jackson was still in jeans and a black leather jacket, nothing very comfortable looking.

I just hoped he wouldn't mind if I changed his clothes for him.

Third Person's PoV

Rewind to Age: EIGHT ~Mark~ SEVEN ~Jackson~

"Jackson!" Mark tried to keep his little friend awake.

"Too... Tired." The said boy dragged himself into Mark's bed.

"But those clothes are... uncomfortable." Mark tried to shake him.

"Then change it for me." Jackson groaned.

The older's eyes widened. "Fine."

He started by popping open the younger's jean button and tugging them down, pulling shorts up right after. Jackson was wearing a normal t-shirt with a sweater ontop, but Mark knew he would get hot later underneath all of the blankets.

Mark surely didn't want to look like a ert. No. No. No. Maybe Jackson treasured these memories as much as he had, or remembered them so he wouldn't look like a freak to the younger stripping his clothes off.

Jackson turned over almost falling off of the bed and Mark had to catch him. "Thanks."

"Hey Jacks?"

"Yeah?" He didn't hear that nickname for a while, more like four years.

"I'm going to c-change your clothes." Mark stuttered for saying something so embarrassing.

"Okay." Was the latter's simple reply.

Mark started by lifting Jackson up by his thighs to take off his jeans. He looped his fingers through the belt loops and harshly tugged it off earning a yelp from the younger.

"Sorry." He mumbled and got up to find a pair of shorts. While rummaging through his clothes drawer.

"Mark."

"Hm?"

"Just get over here and go to sleep."

"But... Jacks-"

"Hurry up."

"Fine." Mark stopped what he was doing and pulled off Jackson's shirt to keep him from being in the oh so uncomfortable clothes.

Jackson pulled Mark on top of him since the older was hovering over his own body. He tugged the blanket over both of them, falling asleep as soon as he felt Mark relax in his arms.

Rewind to Age: TEN ~Mark~ NINE ~Jackson~

"Mark! I can't sleep if you aren't!" Jackson huffed. "Sorry." The older sighed. "There's just a lot to think about ." "Then come here." Jackson was laying in his bedwhile Mark insisted to sleep on the floor. "Absolutely not." The older said. Maybe he didn't want to sleep next to the latter because of his stupid feelings. There's a chance he would do something entirely stupid.

"Hey.Stop thinking so much and get on my bed. I'm trying not to sound so erty." Jackson snapped. Mark dragged himself onto the bed and just stared at the younger's face.

Jackson stared back, "Now tell me what's wrong?" "I'm just think about that special someone." The older sighed. "Who's? The lucky girl?" Jackson grinned. Mark visibly flinched. "I mean... lucky guy?" Mark tensed. "JUST TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GAY GOD DAMMIT! I DON'T CARE!" Jackson yelled out, no one was home anyways.

"Thank's for understanding." Mark shyly smiled. "That's all you were worried about? Messing up what we have?" The younger grinned. 'At least Jackson didn't say >friendship< I'd be friendzoned.' Mark inwardly sighed. "Come on smile, for real now, stop being so shy." Jackson poked at the older's cheeks. "No." Mark whined.

"Please? I'll shut up and go to sleep." Jackson grinned. "Even if you shut up, I don't feel like smiling." The older frowned. "If I can make you genuinely smile then we'll both go to sleep." Jackson leaned in closer to Mark.

Mark's head was spinning, was Jackson going to kiss him? The younger wrapped his arms around the taller boy. Mark was slightly saddened. Yeah, he wanted to kiss the younger boy, but at the same time he thought 'would that make us a couple?' or was it 'I just want you to smile.' "Hey, are my hugs really that bad?" Jackson frowned. "Wait. You're thinking too much again."

 The younger put his head down onto Mark's chest closing his eyes and just listening to the beat of his heart. He started to mindlessly draw things onto the older's stomach loving the way Mark reacted.  "J-Jacks... That feels funny." The younger just laughed and started snuggling closer in the space that had be left. 

The feeling made Mark's inside twist, turn, flip what ever it was the beat of his heart was picking up speed. He mentally scolded himself from the thought of kissing Jackson. The corners of Mark's lips twitched and he had a small smile. "You're so cute." Jackson smiled back laying comfortably still tracing the 'meaningless' things on Mark. 

Mark woke up with Jackson's arm over his side running up and down his spine. "J-Jacks... That feels funny."

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING THIS STORY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL.

Thank you for subscribing ^^ I've posted a whole lot of new drabbles and stories as well, please check that out!

»  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «

| • . 0  2 • |