chapter 2

In her LIPS there is LOVE

He immediately stored his bag in lockers before he pulled a pair of white robe stuck in hanger head. Hoya took the robe and applied to his body. Nicole was already wear her own robes. the girl turned and smiled, but he frowned at her. Nicole's smile not even been reply. pain in his heart still inserted firmly.

 they go into a room filled with lab laboratory appliances. froam a far they can see a person was waiting for them with a dull face.

"finally both of you. you know what time right now?"

Hoya just tipped his shoulder and went to his desk. only Nicole who smiled at the man who criticized they a while ago. "woohyun oppa,relax, we're not late thought."

"okey guys. i have something to tell." jiyoung who keep watching them suddenly speak. all of them turn to her.

" i've come from Doctor lee room.we have another task to do ."

" what is it?" nicole's face began to shine.

"She ask us to produce a sample for a beauty company."

"which company?" ask hoya.

"Alamanda beauty queens."

"oh, okey . so what's we gonna do?" woohyun ask this time.

"Dr Lee said CIBH already agreed to accept the contract from Alamanda Beauty Queens for 2 years for study the skin product and lipstick to rebrand  the product. our group will do research about lipstick and gloss product. our target is career woman and lead a healty lifestyle. so we must use the long lasting formula. That's the first condition." clear jiyoung.

"The second condition?" Nicole interrupts.

Hoya glance at Nicole. Cannot wait at all !

" They want a product based on vitamin E and aloe vera that is free from artificial coloring. They want us to used natural dyes from natural herbal or vegetables. Unnie, do you stiil keep your old researh  about it?" Jiyoung eyes gazing toward nicole who started to smile.

Nicole nodded. Glad to hear jiyoung words. Finally there is a chance for her to using her old research. yes !

"But isn't that the finding is only on research stage. Moreover, has not proven that herbal can be use as the main alternative to artificial coloring-free products."  Hoya objected suddenly.

Three point simultaneously at the man. Nicole eye gaze was more sharpened. Hoya could only grin.

"That's what your omma explained to them the other day. But they have agreed to support our research from the beginning. the gave us less than a year to do the research." .

Woohyun opened his eyes wide. " wow. they surelly have a lot of money. This is great. The more provision we get means our work is more easy." replied woohyun.

Jiyoung just grinned. They both didn't realize Hoya and Nicole eye gaze that seemed to want to kill each other. 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

sorry for my english !~

it's kinda !~