jungli is so gay

All Night with Jungli

 

 

 

MUSIC BANK JULY 4, 2014

 

 


Soojung saw a flashed of brown hair by the door. Sulli walks in the dressing room. Her jaw almost drop, Sulli is a drop-dead gorgeous young lady. How the hell she keeps getting better and hotter day by day? The blonde younger girl's eyes travels downward Sulli's . She is wearing a gray fitted shirt and it shows her yummy curvy body. She can imagine her hands groping those soft and round s. She gulp and shake her head at the dirty thought

 

 

When they started the pre-recording, Soojung stays beside Sulli while their unnies, Vic, Amber and Luna playfully playing around the stage with the cool light effects. As usual, the maknaes are in their own world. They'd be talking and whispering into each other's ears. The brunnete's warmth almost kills Soojung, she can't help but touch the tall girl.

 

 

She reach out her hand to touch Sulli's chin. She didn't even blink when they make eye contact. Sulli read her subtle hint of flirting then she finally raise her one hand to touch the younger girl's chin. Soojung's heart flutters.

 

 

In the middle of pre-recording, Soojung's attraction to Sulli is getting way out of control. The way Sulli moves or breathe or do every little thing, arouse her. So the blonde tried to get Sulli's attention and seduced her by doing a dance in front of her. She doesn't even care about audience anymore since she knows no one can take picture of them during recording.


She wiggle her in the most iest ways she can in front of the tall girl. She saw Sulli look at her and that biting lips caught her eyes. She saw a glint of lust to the brunnete's eyes. Then Sulli laugh in a nervous way. Soojung hide her succesful smirk.

 

 

*****

MUSIC CORE JULY 5, 2014

 


Sulli is wearing a y black dress for their 'All night' performance. Soojung feeling all so giddy inside just thinking about their part of Sulli into the choreo where they need to hug each other. It is the first they have a choreo like that where they need to make a skinship. She didn't even complain, she actually like it. She can't wait to be touch by Sulli in front of the television watching by billions of people around the world.

 

 

Before the start of the rehearsal, Soojung turn around to see Sulli standing behind her. She is so tall, and so beautiful. She wanted to get her attention again by making a puppy growly fierce facial expressions to her. Sulli just smirk while watching her.

 

 

When they finally started to take for All night, Sulli stand in front of them to cover their heights. Then all five of them sings the intro. After that, it was Sulli's part, then Soojung, Amber, Victoria, Luna then all of them again singing the chorus.

 

 

"I feel so high-" Amber enters between Sulli and Soojung and singing her part when the brunnete girl pointed a finger at Soojung like, "come to me, baby." 

 

 

Beside them Victoria and Luna did the same.

 

 

Soojung's smile spread on her face while walking towards Sulli. They did the back to back step then they turned around together and hug each other. Sulli's hand snake upward to Soojung's back to her shoulder and her hand touch her bare shoulder. 

 

 

Their heads make contact for seconds. Sulli can't help but grin widely because she can feel the blonde's soft s pressing against hers. Meanwhile Soojung trying so hard not to react but her shy smile shows at the end.

 

 

It wasn't show on the tv when they cupped each other's faces

 

 

*****

 

 

INKIGAYO JULY 6, 2014

 


The fireworks onstage scared the maknaes. When they're done with the first take, they fastly move away from the stage and sat at the back. For the second take, Sulli took her spot at the back again. She's feeling weak because they haven't eaten any breakfast yet before starting the pre-recording because they need to do it a little too early. Soojung went over her to whisper to her ear, "Are you okay, babe?"

 

 

"I'm hungry." she said with pouting lips.

 

 

Soojung stare at her lips for awhile before answering, "I'm hungry too. What do you want to eat later?"

 

 

"I could eat anything at this rate! I'm too hungry, I could eat a grass."

 

 

The blonde giggle. "You know what, I'm hungry too."

 

 

"Then let's eat grass together!"

 

 

Soojung shakes her head. "No, I don't want to eat grass. You know what I want to taste?"

 

 

Sulli's eyebrows curved. "What?"

 

 

"You." Soojung whisper softly.

 

 

The brunnete's eyes twinkle and she didn't even blink. Nor laugh.

 

 

Before anyone could say another word, they're called for the third recording. After that, there is a little forming between them.

 

 

For the third recording, Sulli and Soojung played footsie for a bit before stand by. And before the fourth one, there is something wrong to Sulli's hair so her unnie, Luna came to fix it for for her but Sulli gave up and just went for the fourth recording. At the end of the take, Sulli asked Soojung to check her hair and the blonder fixed it for her.

 

 

After they finished recording for 'Red Light', f(x) went to take a break and eat lunch.

 

 

It was Sulli and Soojung who finishes first and both of them go to the dressing room to change for their All night outfit. It was only the two of them inside the room. They started to get undress, and when they were only on their bras and the brunette and blonde awkwardly makes eye contact.

 

 

Soojung's eyes travel to Sulli's uber y body. She caught the sight of the tall girl's cleavage pushing up those red bra and those milky skin. Immediately her breathing slows down and she gulp.

 

 

And Sulli couldn't help but lust over Soojung's abs. She her lips.

 

 

"You want to touch them?" the younger girl ask

 

 

Sulli felt so hot. "C-can I?"

 

 

"Yes, but in return, I wanna touch your s." Soojung seductively whisper.

 

 

Another gulp. "D-deal."

 

 

Both of them raise their hands in unison. Walking towards each other slowly. 

 

 

Then finally, Sulli's hand touch Soojung's abs and caress them slowly. While doing that, Soojung's two hands started groping Sulli's soft and round s.

 

 

"Wow...you are so y." Soojung whisper in a purring way.

 

 

"You are ier..." Sulli said in a seductive voice.

 

 

They gazed into each other's eyes for at least 10 seconds, and both of them said, "I wanna you."

 

 

Soojung's hands still on Sulli's s. And Sulli's still enjoying the blonde's abs.

 

 

"Maybe later...they're coming now." Soojung said

 

 

"Yeah, later...where do you wanna do it?"

 

 

"Your house or mine?" the younger's hand slip inside Sulli's bra and caress a bit of her soft skin.

 

 

The tall girl bit her bottom lip. "I don't care where, as long as it's you that I'm going to -"

 

 

They hear a soft knock outside the door. Suddenly the two maknaes dress up fast as the hurricane. They laugh nervously when they let in the three members inside after they got dress up because they almost got caught.

 

 

When they got onstage again and started to record the All Night performance, Sulli and Soojung keep exchanging smiles and giggles. The younger girl couldn't focus because she was so distracted by Sulli's yness. She can't wait to taste her body.

 

 

The All Night song is playing now and five of them started to perform.

 

 

Finally when it was their part, Sulli is grinning, and cannot wait to touch the blonde girl that she forgot some of the back to back parts with her.

 

 

Then they turn around and face each other. Sulli suddenly hit by her shyness and couldn't look at the younger girl first. Soojung is smiling cheekly and she is looking at Sulli's burning face.

 

 

Sulli's hands didn't know where to go, it landed itself to Soojung's small waist and she hold into her. Soojung did the same and locked her hands, enjoying every little piece while she's near the tall brunnete. 

 

They can feel their hearts beating faster against each other's chest. And their body temperature started to turn up because their bodies are too close to each other and they can still remember what just happened between them in the dressing room. All the started to turn up again.

 

 

Sulli raise her two hands and cup Soojung's face. That's their next choreo that she knows and after that it's all too blurry for her because Soojung's face is way too close. Her eyes are full of desire while looking straight into her eyes but she was smiling. 

 

Suddenly the world around her vanishes and it was only her and Soojung there onstage. It was only her that matters. Her, close to her. Holding her body. Seeing her face up-close. If it wasn't only for a second that she remember there was audiences, she would kiss her lips hungrily right there.

 

 

She see Soojung trying not to laugh when she is waving her hand.

 Sulli completely forgot the choreo. And she was embarrased, it was all Soojung's fault. She is too distracted by her smell and the hotness of her skin. She feel so weak too, her knees shaking just by getting so close with Soojung.

 

The blonde girl giggles like a girly girl and cover when they pull apart. Sulli is smiling like an idiot while trying to figure out the next step.

 

 

Thank god, she survived the whole performance. When they went off the stage, Soojung met Sulli's eyes and they both smile secretly. Wild and naughty things are running on their minds and they hold hands as soon as they reach the backstage.