Pocketful of Stars

Pocketful of Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We all love our favorite singers and belong to our respective fandoms. We do all sorts of things to show our love to them, sometimes not quite so constructive *If I'm given the liberty to say so*, but at other times so very emotional that we can even make their eyes tear up. It's a magical feeling. The feeling of loving someone from so far away, yet being so close emotionally. The feeling of knowing that they love us, even if they can't show it to everyone individually. What am I describing really?...It's what I call, The life of "fans". Those shining stars that shine brightly in the hearts of those singers they love so much. Those little sparkles of warmth that drives them from their hearts. We all know our feelings. But little do we know what their feelings are?

 

 

----------------------

 

 

Diary of a musical star 

 

Year xxxx Month xx Pre-debut day #-1

Dear Diary,

It's tomorrow! Finally! I can't believe it's happening! My Dream is coming true.

 

But who was she? I remember her face. Standing right in front with that supportive smile.

 

-----------------

 

Year xxxx Month xx Debut Day *yay!*

Dear Diary,

I had so much fun today. Dealing with so much pressure never seemed this fun before. I am fired up!

 

I wonder who she was though? That pretty smile.

 

 

-----------------------

 

Five years later...

5th Anniversary Day

Dear Diary,

It's already been five years. How the time flies! I still remember the debut like it was only yesterday.

 

I saw her again today. After five years. Wonder where she's been all this while. That smile's still so pretty.

 

--------------------

 

 

Your POV

 

You loved traveling to your family resort. Especially because it was next to the sea and you could walk the seaside in the night undisturbed. You've been studying abroad for the past few years and finally when you returned, you found out that he had become a famous star. 

"Of course. I always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter