----1----

It's You... (I Like You The Best)

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Sungyeol runs all his might. Damn, it’s his first day in school but he’s already late. Blame on the new manga his younger brother buy for him. As a new school present for him as he said. He spends his morning to read the manga and only half way later he realised that the manga is as boring as hell (and he already late for school). never wants to leave his side.

 

When he taught the day will never be tier, his lanky body was thrown to the nearest wall. And the wall was not near as soft as his mattress. In his annoying states, he threw a glare towards the responsible person that caused his injury.

 

“You,. Don’t you see me walk here,??”

 

The boy – Ohoo,.. He’s tall. It’s just that he’s almost the same height as Sungyeol. But Sungyeol is tall so that mean the boy is also tall. Whatever,..

 

“You,. Do you know who I am,? How dare you point your finger on me,. That’s rude,..”

At the mention of rude, Sungyeol hastily put down his finger. He might be choding but his mother never let him to become rude. He hastily muttered a slow sorry. Geez,. Too much to be a naughty boy.

 

“Tchh,. Stupid tall boy,..”

The boy and his 5 friends – as Sungyeol referred them left him alone. The way they walk is as if they own the school.

“Tch,. Talk to the mirror,. Giant,.” Sungyeol retorted slowly. He just about to say more when he catch a glimpse of his wristwatch. He’s late. And he starts to sprint to his class with his mouth chanting a word non-stop.

 

“t,.. t,.. t,….”

 

 

 

 

EXOFINITEEXOFINITEEXOFINITE

 

 

“I’m not going to sit here if I am you,..”

A chubby cheek, short, cute and adorable boy sits on a chair in front of Sungyeol during lunch. There’s no other table and Sungyeol is too hungry to care. He raised his brow. Asking why the latter says so.

 

“I’m Minseok by the way. This table is so called the-table-of-Exo the kinka of this school,.. And apparently nobody dares to sit here except you. I strongly suggest you to move now you know,..”

 

“What,?? Kinka,? God,. Is it really exist.? Is this some sort of manga in which there will be a group of kinka, bullying the new kid,. Fall in love with the new kid and…”

Sungyeol start to ramble and Minseok eyes widened on regret.

‘I shouldn’t approach this crazy new kid,..’ he whispered.

 

As Sungyeol finished his stupid chatter about the manga story line and such, he take a deep breath (that he forget to do. –stupid Sungyeol and his possession on manga-) and ask,.

“So,. How did you know and why did you sit here with me,??”

 

And the other can’t help himself but face palmed. He concluded that Sungyeol is not just crazy, he are also stupid, retarded and a package of all the negative traits in teenagers (that he hope wouldn’t rub on him).

 

“Because I’m one of them,? I swear you saw me this morning with Kris- the guy who runs into you. And you might see me if you look up when I enter the classroom this morning.. We’re in the same class anyway..”

 

“You what,? Aren’t you younger than me.? How come you’re so cute?? And how can an angel like you involve in devil like him,? Did he taint you,? I swear to God he’ll be thrown to hell for this and,.. Hey,. Is it why you don’t join them,?? He forced you, right,??”

 

 

 

EXOFINITEEXOFINITEEXOFINITE

 

 

[Sungyeol POV]

 

 

‘BAMMMM!!!!!’

 

Sherlock.. Oh God,. Who is the stupid……

 

Oh,. It’s him again. The giant that knock into me this morning and now he knock into the table like a mad cow.

 

He really is mad.

 

“What you want now giant,??”

 

The boy just smirks. SMIRK?? Ok,. That’s maybe a weird response. Shouldn’t he answer it with words,? Hm,,..

And what did he want now,?? The tall boy inch closer to me and,.. Oh,.. hey,.. He’s invading my personal space…

 

“Get away you giant,..”

I push his surprisingly(??) soft face.

 

“You talk too much kid. Just this morning you knock into me and now,. You take our table and just now did you insult me,??”

 

“I’m not,……”

Em,.. ,. This weird boy watched way too many dramas. What the heck with putting his finger on my lips,?? It’s salty,.

Salty……

 

 God,. Did I just his finger,??

 

Gasp can be heard from the boy and his 5 friends. What’s their name again,? Echo,? Eco,?? Well, not like I care. Their faces are priceless. Including the innocent-looking-Minseok-boy of course. Oh, he’s just the worst. His face contorted in horror, fear and terror. And is that rage in the tall giant face,??

 Oh Joy,. First day and you had success in pissing someone off. It’s a new record. Good job Lee Sungyeol..

 

“You,..You,.. You really declare way don’t you,. Fine with me then,. You dare challenging Exo you will face the consequences. Tao- ah,. Bring him,..”