Nothing More Than A Friend Part 2

Nothing More Than A Friend

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan" said man let out a hum before looking up at Sehun who had a frown on her face. Cute, Luhan thinks before he shake it off his mind. "The other day you said that you like someone. Who is it?" Luhan's mind began to process on what Sehun is talking about until he got the idea and nod at Sehun. "You want to know who I like?" When Sehun nod her head, Luhan sigh. "Do you have to?" 

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Do you have to know who I like?" 

 

And when Sehun nod her head as she look at Luhan expectently, Luhan scoff slightly. "Well then, work hard to get the name" Luhan sing-song at her and Sehun frown even further. Really, why is Luhan so annoying? And yet you like him, Sehun mentally says to herself. 

 

"Aww come on Luhan! Tell me! I want to know who is it" 

 

Sehun whine as she took hold of Luhan's arm and shake them a little as she whine. This small action cause the students nearby to snicker making Luhan go red. It was very impossible to not get embarrassed because 75 percent of the students in the class already thinks he and Sehun are dating. Even when they're not. 

 

"Sehun, if you want to know, you need to figure it out yourself" 

 

He says pushing Sehun away using his finger and the girl pout at him. She looks incredibally adorable and Luhan cannot stop himself from cooing at her, only mentally that is. Luhan is manly and he wouldn't do such thing in public. "But how should I know who you like? I'm not you"

 

"That means you cannot know who I like" Luhan says and Sehun pout even more at him. She looks very cute that  Luhan felt his walls breaking down. "Come on Luhan! Tell me" she whine even more, the grip on Luhan's shirt becomes tighter and she shake him furiously. Luhan let out a groan in distaste. Never in a million years would he thought that this girl would be like this. So whiny!

 

"Sehun" he frown, "if you want to know, find it out yourself" 

 

Sehun sulk the whole day. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jongdae!" Sehun called and said man turn and smile at Sehun. "Hey Hun, what's up?" Sehun beam at the man as they walk side by side. Jongdae could tell that Sehun wants to ask him something but somehow he could see the hesitation in her eyes. Slowly he got a hold of Sehun's hand and look at her with calm eyes. "Come on Sehun, you know you can ask me anything. What is it?" 

 

It took a while but Sehun nod at Jongdae. "Do you perhaps know who Luhan likes?" 

 

To say Jongdae is shock is an understandment. Why would Sehun ask about Luhan? Why would she wants to know who Luhan likes? Does Sehun- "I'm just curious. Luhan once said to me that he likes someone and when I ask him, he refuse to tell me. Said that I should find it out myself" Jongdae laugh because typical Luhan. 

 

"No, sorry. I don't know who he likes" Lies, Jongdae thought as he watch Sehun's lips turn into a pout. How can he tell her? It was very obvious that Sehun likes Luhan and knowing the truth would only hurt. Jongdae tighten his grip on Sehun's hand and smile at her. 

 

"Cheer up will you? Come on, I'll treat you to bubbe tea" 

 

Sehun smile and nod at the mention of bubble tea. As they skip away, they hadn't manage to see the prying eyes that stared at their retreating backs, eyes full of jealousy. 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's first  bestfriend is Kim Minseok, a very cute senior that doesn't look like a senior at all. Like Luhan, he has a lot of fan and girls always squeal over how cute Minseok is. Moreover, Minseok is very smart as he always score every subject with a solid A. Minseok is also a singer that has a very calming and sweet voice that could swept someone off the floor willingly. 

 

That Kim Minseok is Jongin's cousin 

 

"Hello Sehun" 

 

Minseok greets when he saw Sehun making way towards Jongin's room. They know each other but doesn't really talk to each other. Minseok lives with Jongin and her mother and Sehun wonders how she has never cross path with Luhan. Then again, she barely sees Minseok. "Morning Minseok oppa" 

 

The older laugh as he ruffle her hair affectionately. Despite barely knowing each other, Minseok is quite fond of Sehun rather than Jongin. To him, Sehun is a very sweet girl that very polite unlike his cousin. "I'm off to see Luhan. Have fun with Jongin" he says and Sehun stops for a while  at the mention of Luhan. 

 

"Minseok oppa" 

 

Said man stop as he turn around to face Sehun with a yeah. "Do you know who Luhan likes?" Minseok look at Sehun in shock and Sehun knows that Minseok is wondering why she's asking about his bestfriend. "He's my seat mate in english and once told me that he like someone. I want to know who it is" Minseok frown. "Sehun, why would you want to know who Luhan likes?" 

 

Sehun keep mum, her cheeks hinting a very bright tomato and it dawn on Minseok - "oh god! You like Luhan!" 

 

"Please don't tell him!" Sehun shrieks in horror and Minseok doubled in laughter because the Oh Sehun actually has a crush Luhan! "I cannot believe this" he choke out between his laugbter and Sehun began to grow frustrated. She jut her lips out turning them into a pout and Minseok had to sto himself from collapsing either of laughing too much or Sehun just look tok cute. 

 

"Do you know who he likes then oppa?" 

 

Minseok took a few short breath and gave a toothy grin at Sehun. He then clamp his mouth shut and his face scrunch up making it look like he was thinking. To Sehun's dismay, Minseok shook his head. "Sorry Sehun" I'm so sorry, he thought in his mind as he watch Sehun nod her head looking very dejected, "I never know who Luhan likes. He never wanted to tell me" 

 

Sehun thanks Minseok after that and went to Jongin's room, missing the guilty look on Minseok's face. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do you care who Luhan likes Sehun? I know you have a crush on him but if you know who he likes, so what?" Jongin ask when Sehun complain about her situation. Sehun frowning at Jongin wondering why Jongin was being a little mean when Sehun bring the topic up. She sat up on the bed and had her arm cross against her chest. "Jongin, what's wrong?" 

 

Jongin sigh at Sehun, running her fingers through her brown locks and gave Sehun a smile. "I just don't want you to get hurt Hun-ah. You never like anyone so seriously and you've never been in a relationship before. Luhan seems like your first. I don't want you get hurt" 

 

Sehun was quiet for a while as she ponder over what Jongin meant. Through out her whole life, Sehun had never actually been in a relationship. She too never had been liking someone so seriously so Luhan could be considered her first real crush. Truth to be told, Sehun is scared herself. She is very scared of what will happen. "Thanks Nini" Sehun says and Jongin scrunch her face in distaste at the old nickname. Jongin hated it and Sehun knew it. 

 

"Say aren't you getting a new boyfriend? Didn't you broke up with that Zhang Yixing?" Sehun ask and Jongin shrug her shoulder as she scroll down her phone for news. "I don't know. It gets really tirying actually to have lots of boyfriends but is never serious with them. I want to get serious" Jongin says and Sehun look at her bestfriend in surprise. Jongin was known as the person who would say yes to the person that had ask her out no matter what. 

 

"Do you have someone in mind then?" 

 

Jongin stops whatever she was doing and soon a serene smile came to her face. It was hard to see such look fom Jongin and Sehun knows Jongin is dead serious about this guy she's thinking about. "Then aren't you going to approach him? What if someone else gets him?" Sehun ask with a raise eyebrow and Jongin screams as she threw a pillow at Sehun. It hit her square on the face. "Why did you do that?" 

 

"Okay first of all Hun, you do not ask a guy out. That is totally unlady-like. Like who the hell ask a guy out. Unless you're a guy and you're gay for that guy. But no! No girls ask a guy out, never, and I mean never in a million years" Sehun blink at Jongin who was talking to her with her arms flailing around. But then Jongin let out a sigh. "But I can't approach him. Someone dear to me apparantly has a crush on him and I don't want to hurt her" 

 

Sehun scoff. 

 

"Come one Jongin. What if he's the right one? Would you let him slip out of  your fingers?" Jongin frown at Sehun before throwing yet another pilllow at her. The topic was long gone as Sehun and Jongin had a pillow fight. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was frowning as she stare at Luhan sitting across her in the caeteria. Jongin was there too sitting beside Luhan and the two were eating the cheerios like Sehun is invinsible. "Come one Luhan, tell me who you like" Sehun began to whine, her hand hitting the table a few time. Luhan and Jongin stop whatever they were doing and look at the girl. Sehun was a bit of a mess. Her hair was tied very messily and she was pouting very hard. 

 

Despite looking like a real mess, Sehun still look cute that it's very dazzling 

 

"You" Luhan blurts out before he can stop himself and everyone was frozen. Jongin actually had drop the cheerios onto the floor and Sehun stare at Luhan with wide eyes. Luhan had his eyes wide too and he stare at Sehun wondering why the hell did he say that for. "Wait-" 

 

"You're kidding right Luhan? Why would you like me? I mean, that's just so stupid" Sehun says inerrupting Luhan and for a while Luhan was dumbfounded. He then let out a small nervous laugh while rubbing the back of his neck. "Haha yeah, why would I like you. I mean, you're not my type" he says and Sehun nod despite feeling a little bit dejected. "Yeah, you're not my type either" Sehun miss the way Luhan glance at Jongin. 

 

"I think I should go. I have physics after this" Luhan says as he got up and pack his bag. He  carried his book waving awkwardly at Sehun and Jongin before bustling out of the cafeteria. It was quiet for  moment as Jongin eyed the a bit wide eyes Sehun. "Hun-ah, you okay?" 

 

Sehun look up at Jongin and smile. "Yeah, fine" though it was a bit of a lie. It was kind of unexpected for Luhan to say that but it kind of give Sehun a small hope. A false hope that is. 

 

Maybe he actually likes me, Sehun thought as she continue with lunch. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it Soojung?" When Luhan didn't answer, Sehun eyed him. "You can't be serious? Soojung practically has that Aiden guy in her grasp and everyone knows they go goo-goo eyes at each other" Sehun says ad Luhan shaking his head. "No, Soojung isn't exactly my type actually. She's too preserved and scary" Sehun raise an eyebrow. "How about Choi Sulli?" 

 

Luhan made some noises at the back of his throat like stating that Sehun is wrong. "Heck no! She's too girlish and her girlyness is killing me instantly" Sehun blink and nod. "Taeyeon sunbae?" 

 

"Too old" 

 

"She's just a year older than you!" 

 

"No. Too old" 

 

"That Minah girl?" 

 

"Eww come one. Don't you have anyone better?" 

 

"Okay fine" Sehun huff in annoyance, " Byun Baekhyun? Kim Joonmyun? Do Kyungsoo?" Luhan lets out a very high pitch scream and Sehun covers her face from getting embarrased. "Okay for the record, Byun Baekhyun is crushing on Mr. Wu. Kim Joonmyun is practically eating Zhang Yixing's face. And Do Kyungsoo is dating my bestfriend Kim Minseok. And they're totally not my type" 

 

Sehun covers her face just to annoy Luhan. When Sehun stays quiet, Luhan sighs. "Why can't you say Kim Jongin? And Oh Sehun? I would like that much better" 

 

Sehun stares at him. "How about Kim Jongin?" 

 

"Very pretty and very cunning. She is fun to be with and not so girly like other girls. She loves to dance and she cries when she's happy" Luhan says and Sehun stares at him. 

 

"Oh Sehun?"

 

"She annoys the hell out of me and I don't like her at all. But she always help me just like Jongin and I appreciate her for that. she is very cute and pretty but more to the cute side. She's cold but she's a brat and I like her like that" he says and Sehun's cheeks redden. She look away not wanting Luhan sees her like that. 

 

"You want to know who is close to my type of girl?" Luhan says suddenly and Sehun shivers, feeling Luhan's breath against her neck. "Who?" Sehun manage to mumble out and she could guess that Luhan is grining right now. 

 

"Kim Jongin" 

 

Sehun's heart drop. 

 

"And Oh Sehun"