Yearning

Yearning

I watch as you pass by...all I could do was stare at you from a far. Those arms of yours was supposed to be for me to cling on! That innocent face of yours was supposed to be for me to touch, feel and admire. But all I could do was watch you from a far. I know you still love me, I know the reason you left me without saying a word... You just wanted to protect me from your fans...but I could not take it anymore! I need you! I need you back! I still love you!

Just then, you felt that someone was staring at you and felt weird so you turned and our eyes met. I could not take my eyes off of you and you did the same! Staring at me with your longing eyes! I was shocked, I ran ...as fast as I could...as far as I would... Just then, I felt a pair of strong arms turning me around! When I turned, it was you, the arms that I yearned for! I thought that you did not want to see me anymore, I was afraid that your fans would harm you, so I tried to struggle free but I couldn't. Your grip was too strong for me...

I was holding back my tears, I don't want you to see me cry, I want you to know that I am doing fine without you. Just then, you embraced me in your arms... Your fans, members and managers were shocked! Your fans were staring at me with blood shot eyes telling me to scram off! I cried...I couldn't hold it anymore, I missed your touch, your arms that always embraced me with all your love and warmth. I cried in your arms, I am back to you, I always yearned for this day to come.

You released me from your embrace and stared at me with your passionate eyes that I yearned to look at. You whispered as softly as you could, " don't run away from me anymore...I miss you...I'm sorry that I left without a word, I was just afraid...afr...afraid that you would get hurt. He said with his eyes watering. But now I want the whole world to know that you're mine and that no one is to come near you." With that, he kissed you, so softly yet passionately with love, trying not to hurt you. Everyone was shocked, even you and a tear dripped down your cheeks. You missed those lips that always made your stomach twirl and filled with butterflies.

He pulled out and smiled at you. I love you baby~

Poll for one shot story ->